body piercings!!!

Originally posted by Freaky
daprilz.. I had my nose pierced.. it doesn't hurt to have it pierced at all. However I don't have the nose stud on anymore because it can be bothersome when you are an active person like playing sports and doing outdoors things. They do not put any local "freezing" to puncture the hole.. however it is not painful.

A friend of mine said the top of ear loap is more painful than nose. As for belly button heal for a long time. I had my double pair on my ears, it takes me heal for a long time. It closed. :(

Originally posted by Freaky
Make sure the tattoo artist and the body piercing artist is certified.. when I had both my nose pierced and my tattoos done.. I made sure they were certified and province-approved. I'm from Canada.. you can make sure they're state-approved. :D

What a design picture of tattoos do you have? I am thinking about to get a little butterfly on my back. Yeah, I will double check with that place to make sure they have some certified to prevent disease or forgery license to do the tattoos.

Now, there are more popular tattoos character of chinesee language on the calves.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
haha i've already gotten a reference from a friend and a major discount at this store in huntsville... hmm... and yes, a triangle within a triangle lmao.

I was told the piercing on clit is extremely pain !! One of staff at my work, she had it. She loves it every moment because when she was bored. She rubbed her legs, it makes her orsgram. Is not it interesting ? Let your finger rest.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
i'm seriously debating with myself about getting a triangle done.... umm, down there yea. and getting my breasts done. anyone got any suggestions or advice? lol...

Hey if you want you can post before and after picturesb ;-)

lmao before and after pictures...
hmm. good idea.
just for my personal safekeeping, though, lol.
and maybe a select few who want to see it.

and a triangle is a type of a piercing...
NOT a clit piercing, though, which is right on the clitoris and defintely gives one intense pleasure lol.
i'm just for something a slightly bit ... *ahem* "lower" than that. :boink:

Originally posted by Sabrina
What a design picture of tattoos do you have? I am thinking about to get a little butterfly on my back. Yeah, I will double check with that place to make sure they have some certified to prevent disease or forgery license to do the tattoos.

Now, there are more popular tattoos character of chinesee language on the calves.

I have 6 tattoos.. 1 is the :ily: tattoo on my ankle... it is the handshape of the "ILY" and it is a pretty good size. I have a tattoo on each of my toes.. it is the daisy flower, peace sign, ying & yang, heart and a yellow smiley face. It doesn't hurt to have the tattoos at all. Some people told me it would be very painful to have it right on the toes but it didn't hurt. I never vomited or passed out. I just giggled because it tickled when I had my tattoos done.

Originally posted by pinkster
*smacks bill* are you aware i know complicated in person? :)

I am now... get me a copy of those pictures!!!

/\/\êg£àdôñ

I am not into body piercings myself. I'm into tattoos. More artistic. :thumb:

For you, I don't mind as long as you feel comfortable with what you get. Good luck and make the best decision. :mrgreen:

my mommy wont let me get my tongue nor eyebrow peirced... ::pokes her:: :( so yeah here i go to make me a fake ID, i made my brother one and made him use it to see if it would work, and apparently it does since he buys liqour all the time now...

Originally posted by xhaze
my mommy wont let me get my tongue nor eyebrow peirced... ::pokes her:: :( so yeah here i go to make me a fake ID, i made my brother one and made him use it to see if it would work, and apparently it does since he buys liqour all the time now...

no, listen to your mommy. Or she lost your life insurance. :o ... :mrgreen:

i have to warn you - nipple piercing is considered to be the most painful and two are you planning to flash everyone to see your nipples??? and what if an unhappy ex or overexcited partner tries to pull them out shudder......

Belly Button Ring...

(Sorry if it was a repost)

Anyways..I want to get it done but I am not sure if I should wait until after I get married because I am wondering if the ring will show while I am gonna wear my wedding dress? Can I take it off then? I only have my ears done..but I want to get belly button and tongue ring done. I am not sure because I cannot stand pain and my family would be :shock: and :ugh: at me then they'd tell me to take it off. Any advices or sugguestions? :D Thanks!

My sister in law has her belly button peirced, and she said that she can exchange the jewelry with no problem. So I am guessing you can remove the jewelry but don't leave it out too long or it may close... same idea with earrings. (Just don't remove right after it just got peirced... wait for like 2 weeks or more to get the skin adapt to the hole.)

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
i have to warn you - nipple piercing is considered to be the most painful and two are you planning to flash everyone to see your nipples??? and what if an unhappy ex or overexcited partner tries to pull them out shudder......
i have my nipples pierced..didnt hurt at all...depending on the person who pierces you..if he/shes fast..then youll only feel a pinch... i was hoping to see mine done but had my head turned talkin to friends then was like WTF cuz he pierced me.then did the other nipple...got them pierced with rings......now i have barbells and i LOVE them ....so if youre wanting to get your nipples or anything else pierced go for it

i should have added..in my opinion ear piercings hurt worse than when i got my eyebrow ...nipples..and my lip (labret) pierced.....besides nothin wrong with a little pain :naughty:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
i should have added..in my opinion ear piercings hurt worse than when i got my eyebrow ...nipples..and my lip (labret) pierced.....besides nothin wrong with a little pain :naughty:

Have you thought of when you plan on having babies -- what will you do with the piercings in the nipples? I know that taking out the barbells and the holes will eventually close....so, what you plan on on that one? ;)
I think it will be uncomfortable having the piercings stay in the nipples while pregnant and especially breast feeding! :shock:

Back