body piercings!!!

Fun Fact: A friend of mine did his own cock. "Piercing my own cock was the least painful of any of my piercings."

According to him, nipples were the most painful, cock/ear being the least.

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
i have my nipples pierced..didnt hurt at all...depending on the person who pierces you..if he/shes fast..then youll only feel a pinch... i was hoping to see mine done but had my head turned talkin to friends then was like WTF cuz he pierced me.then did the other nipple...got them pierced with rings......now i have barbells and i LOVE them ....so if youre wanting to get your nipples or anything else pierced go for it

hell no - I am not gonna exposed my nipples to people........ but it is up to people if they want to do it. I just wouldnt do it myself...

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
im thinking about getting a 2nd tongue piercing at Jinx in GT.

:wtf: You mean you're getting a 2nd stud piercing in your tonge? Does that mean you already have one in your tongue and adding another one, is that what you mean????

U better post the pic of THAT! ;)

Originally posted by WBHarley
some can some can't

the website even suggest to take the jewlery off so that way baby won't get choked.....

also it did suggest to leave pierces in for 6-10 months before take off and on or you will end up having re-pierces them

I have though about it for long time now i can't due pregnant and probably will never do it unless i got lots of gust do it LOL due of having so many things to do etc. Hubby knows I want one Hehe..
Even he knew I want tattoo too Grins

Wendy

i had a co worker who has both her nipples done and she took them out only when the baby was feeding, then when she wasnt, she put them back in. But you'd do that often because you feed them often when they are little. :D So I dont know.

Me personally, would never get my nips done. I have my labret done and now I want more on my ears so I can gauge out my first ear piercings. ( also have 3 tattoos and im aiming for more :D)

Reevenj,
Hmm.. Pinkster isn't a freak. I was with her when she got her tattoo's and her piercings. (most of them)
She is not a freak..

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:wtf: You mean you're getting a 2nd stud piercing in your tonge? Does that mean you already have one in your tongue and adding another one, is that what you mean????

U better post the pic of THAT! ;)

yup...

Uhh.,.Okies Simba...like someone else said -- it's yer life and body. ;) To be honest, I sure am tempted in getting a 2nd one for my tongue, heheheh! My hubby won't be impressed. :P

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Body Piercings are the simple major turn-off....End of Discussion.

Well, that's your opinion. :) No one will tell you to get piercings at all. ;)

Body Piercings are the simple major turn-off....End of Discussion.

Oh? So you don't like women with only their ears pierced, since ears are part of body too. No wonder you are still a virgin. :cool:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh? So you don't like women with only their ears pierced, since ears are part of body too. No wonder you are still a virgin. :cool:

Your point is....?

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Well, that's your opinion. :) No one will tell you to get piercings at all. ;)

It's not just my opinion but the body piercings are just stupid.

Just end of story. Period.

No buts or just second words to saying. Just end of discussion.

It's not just my opinion. And it stand by what I said. The body piercings are just stupid.

Just end of story. Period.

No buts or just second words to saying. Just end of discussion.

Your point is....?

That most women have their ears pierced... so therefore you can't get a woman easily because they're major turn off already for you.

Back