Blah I'm very late Introduce myself :-(

TigerOkieGal said:
Hey :hug: heehee :giggle: :ty: LovelyBlkGal, and yes I will have a lot catch up here yes I do :-P, so how is ur trip? do u like it? me :dunno: where did u go heh me? I'm currently in Crane, MO for temporary til move into "new house" that my mom is buying (yep I know) in Branson West, MO so me? I have to wait alittle longer to get my OWN place soon :pissed: oh well just have to be "patient" sigh :)

My trips are great I went to st.l in mo to meet 12 ad cauacs from here and has blast time so u shuld check out Dreamdeaf's thread under in picture so u will see that smile and I cam understand how feel abt that

LovelyBlkGal said:
My trips are great I went to st.l in mo to meet 12 ad cauacs from here and has blast time so u shuld check out Dreamdeaf's thread under in picture so u will see that smile and I cam understand how feel abt that

what is ad causcs? I never heard of it tho, and also never heard Dreamdeaf is that post thing? (excuse me I'm learning smile) yeah not easy :-/ but just be "dont' worry be happy" lol ya know that song heehee :giggle:

TigerOkieGal said:
what is ad causcs? I never heard of it tho, and also never heard Dreamdeaf is that post thing? (excuse me I'm learning smile) yeah not easy :-/ but just be "dont' worry be happy" lol ya know that song heehee :giggle:

It's her screen and yes it's her's thread in picture thread so u will see it since I'm on sk2 can't link here so juz let u know that's all ad stand for alldeaf u shuld know what mean lol

LovelyBlkGal said:
It's her screen and yes it's her's thread in picture thread so u will see it since I'm on sk2 can't link here so juz let u know that's all ad stand for alldeaf u shuld know what mean lol

oh I see no problem ;)

Back