Blah I'm very late Introduce myself :-(

Oh really? I didn't know that cool, do u know anything in deaf community in area of Springfield/Nixa/Branson/Branson West? cuz at my work is at Branson West, MO and I don't know if there any deaf community out there tho, and I'm in process trying to get my own place soon
starrygaze said:
Welcome to alldeaf and enjoying your stay here and also I grew litte boy not far from springfield, mo where my grandparent lived there long time ago passed away.

Hi RBC smile...

I looked in yahoo search and couldn't find anything in Branson where deafies gather, but found deaf couple in directory, so I emailed to this deaf couple that lives in Branson and asked if they know of any deaf club, deaf church, deaf coffee event or anything in or near Branson area. Hope they will respond to me soon.

Cool :ty: I'll try find it at Google maybe :dunno:
Peachy Lady said:
Hi RBC smile...

I looked in yahoo search and couldn't find anything in Branson where deafies gather, but found deaf couple in directory, so I emailed to this deaf couple that lives in Branson and asked if they know of any deaf club, deaf church, deaf coffee event or anything in or near Branson area. Hope they will respond to me soon.

TigerOkieGal said:
Hey ya'll I am very apologize I didn't introduce myself about almost a year ago, sorry about that til NOW! I finally have a chance to do it. Heh

Anyway, let me "introduce" myself I'm from origianllly from Oklahoma City, OK for oh geez long time, I graduated at Oklahoma School for the Deaf etc... so now I just recently in May 2006 I just move to Branson West, MO and I'm looking into "new city or town" of deaf community, so can anyone or anywhere tell me know this area of Branson/Branson West/Springfield/Nixa area of Missouri that knows any deaf club, deaf church or anything???? I need your help please? :ty:

:wave: Hello, RBC !

Do you remember me ? This is ol'e Scarlett here.

Welcome aboard to this AD and have fun postin' with old/new friends. To answer to your question about deaf community, hopefully Pek1 can help you with since he lives in Missouri as well. He is a member of this AD. You may PM him to ask some questions. ;)

It's good to see you again, RBC ! :hug:

Hey Scar! :hug:!!! oh my goodness been long time no chat! heehee and :ty: for "warm welcome" , and :ty: I'll ask Pek1 about that one
CyberRed said:
:wave: Hello, RBC !

Do you remember me ? This is ol'e Scarlett here.

Welcome aboard to this AD and have fun postin' with old/new friends. To answer to your question about deaf community, hopefully Pek1 can help you with since he lives in Missouri as well. He is a member of this AD. You may PM him to ask some questions. ;)

It's good to see you again, RBC ! :hug:

TigerOkieGal said:
Hey Scar! :hug:!!! oh my goodness been long time no chat! heehee and :ty: for "warm welcome" , and :ty: I'll ask Pek1 about that one

Sure, no problem. :hug: You are more than welcome anytime ! ;) Oops ! I think he lives in MN... better ask him yourself. :lol: My brain sometimes work overdo around here. Gee

yeah I checked Pek1 profile yep "oopsie" it's okay heeheeh I been checking at yahoo group I found 2 or 3 site (I think) so gonna ask around I'm not in rush tho
CyberRed said:
Sure, no problem. :hug: You are more than welcome anytime ! ;) Oops ! I think he lives in MN... better ask him yourself. :lol: My brain sometimes work overdo around here. Gee

Not a problem, lads! Cyber corrected the situation, we're good to go! :)

TigerOkieGal said:
Oh really? I didn't know that cool, do u know anything in deaf community in area of Springfield/Nixa/Branson/Branson West? cuz at my work is at Branson West, MO and I don't know if there any deaf community out there tho, and I'm in process trying to get my own place soon

Wow I checked out where Branson. I noticed it is south of Springfield. I used to live in Republic, MO just west of its. I realized you live there near nice lake prefect for fishing, camping, and enjoying in boat? Nice place out there?

My grandparent passed away. I still live in Wyoming. Sometime in the future I will go to Springfield, MO and then Arkansas for my vacation trips.

yes called Table Rocks Lake, so me :dunno: if the Branson Housing Authority to find "section 8" hopefully find available apartment soon why? cuz recently they just built HUGE it's called "Branson Landing" totally brand NEW here www u can check out u will be suprise how they change for last few month or years til now here site http://www.bransonlanding.com/ it's totally new at Branson, MO so , wow I know where Republic is at, I notice that town is about growing lately. Cool hope we'll meet someday smile :) and YES Branson, MO is a lot of "Entertaintment Shows, SDC etc...." it's fun tho
starrygaze said:
Wow I checked out where Branson. I noticed it is south of Springfield. I used to live in Republic, MO just west of its. I realized you live there near nice lake prefect for fishing, camping, and enjoying in boat? Nice place out there?

My grandparent passed away. I still live in Wyoming. Sometime in the future I will go to Springfield, MO and then Arkansas for my vacation trips.

I know who you are :giggle: and welcome join here! and you will have lots catch up check out post and make new friends in here plus have nice day! Hugs TigerOkieGal also i already went to Missouri last 13th to 16th :thumb:

Hey :hug: heehee :giggle: :ty: LovelyBlkGal, and yes I will have a lot catch up here yes I do :-P, so how is ur trip? do u like it? me :dunno: where did u go heh me? I'm currently in Crane, MO for temporary til move into "new house" that my mom is buying (yep I know) in Branson West, MO so me? I have to wait alittle longer to get my OWN place soon :pissed: oh well just have to be "patient" sigh :)
LovelyBlkGal said:
I know who you are :giggle: and welcome join here! and you will have lots catch up check out post and make new friends in here plus have nice day! Hugs TigerOkieGal also i already went to Missouri last 13th to 16th :thumb:

Back