Blah I'm very late Introduce myself :-(

TigerOkieGal

Reaction score
Hey ya'll I am very apologize I didn't introduce myself about almost a year ago, sorry about that til NOW! I finally have a chance to do it. Heh

Anyway, let me "introduce" myself I'm from origianllly from Oklahoma City, OK for oh geez long time, I graduated at Oklahoma School for the Deaf etc... so now I just recently in May 2006 I just move to Branson West, MO and I'm looking into "new city or town" of deaf community, so can anyone or anywhere tell me know this area of Branson/Branson West/Springfield/Nixa area of Missouri that knows any deaf club, deaf church or anything???? I need your help please? :ty:

Hey TOG ,, nah your not late lol :lol: I am sure you lots of busy busy no time to join in here :lo: same as I did havent go in here that I joined here last Feb 2005 but didnt post it till finally joined and post in in here last Nov 2005 :giggle:

By the way :welcome: to alldeaf :wave:

Heehee :ty: DeafMonkey whoa that fast u post it :lol:
DeafMonkey said:
Hey TOG ,, nah your not late lol :lol: I am sure you lots of busy busy no time to join in here :lo: same as I did havent go in here that I joined here last Feb 2005 but didnt post it till finally joined and post in in here last Nov 2005 :giggle:

By the way :welcome: to alldeaf :wave:

Hey... I'm new here, also so welcome!!! I'm from OKlahoma and I graduated from OSD, too. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!! It's so much fun here!!

kmjbmama

Welcome to AD~ hope you enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

Whoa cool ;)
kmjbmama said:
Hey... I'm new here, also so welcome!!! I'm from OKlahoma and I graduated from OSD, too. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!! It's so much fun here!!

kmjbmama

Back