Blah I'm very late Introduce myself :-(

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf TigerOkieGal! Have you tried checking your local yellow pages, 'google' it for more information pertaining the whereabouts for clubs, social events, etc., that the Deaf meet? You might surprise yourself once you 'google' it and see a long list of places that they'll meet at. Anyhow, do enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

Hey RBC,

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope ya will enjoy reading and posting... Hugzz :)

Welcome to alldeaf and enjoying your stay here and throw us more posts here!

Welcome to alldeaf and enjoying your stay here and also I grew litte boy not far from springfield, mo where my grandparent lived there long time ago passed away.

Hi there, Rbc - I sure do hope you are liking this site as much as I do ;) Welcome to All Deaf. :thumb:

hmmm I didn't know that what keyword I can find at Google? and ty for warm welcome :)
Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf TigerOkieGal! Have you tried checking your local yellow pages, 'google' it for more information pertaining the whereabouts for clubs, social events, etc., that the Deaf meet? You might surprise yourself once you 'google' it and see a long list of places that they'll meet at. Anyhow, do enjoy your stay here in AD!

Have a great day! :wave:

Back