BlackBerry 8700g vs Sidekick 3

Everyone in this thread is wasting their breath on what's the best pager. Everyone needs to hush and just use their pager for e-mail, IM, text, etc. It's all about personal preference so it's getting lame already.

:werd:
sequoias said:
Everyone in this thread is wasting their breath on what's the best pager. Everyone needs to hush and just use their pager for e-mail, IM, text, etc. It's all about personal preference so it's getting lame already.

sequoias said:

That's too bad for you to read whole brawlers' own view of points. However, it is interesting to learn different opinions of their own preferential devices....

okay... for sidekick users... Please don't go alone out-of-city zone. :)

Make sure you're with someone who have better mobile to reachable.

EDGE said:
okay... for sidekick users... Please don't go alone out-of-city zone. :)

Make sure you're with someone who have better mobile to reachable.

or do not move out of city/suburb zone :rofl:

farewell65 said:
BlackBerry 8700g is more faster and better than before, but someone told me the monthly price will be up and down... I wasnt sure abt this, so I will ask one of my friend who own BlackBerry 8700g, so lets see...

It will cost around $30, just same with SK3.

diehardbiker65 said:
Easy to answer!!! It is the TOWER!!!! for example, your friend SK2 uses tower that is say 2 miles away and works with that SK2 and other specific devices, WHILE your device may use tower that is 15 miles away.... and you get weaker signal that way.... Like I said it all depends on coverage!!!

If not understand, then ask yourself, where do the devices get signal from??? Of course from the Tower! Do all towers looks alike? Im sure you know the answer!

Some tower can have coverage of as little as 2 miles radius while other towers can have up to 15 miles radius... 30 miles radius is in the making (meaning it is under construction and development).

:sigh: Did you read careful? I said 3 feets away from me. Dude is STAND and only 3 feets away from me. Not 3 miles.

Neo said:
:sigh: Did you read careful? I said 3 feets away from me. Dude is STAND and only 3 feets away from me. Not 3 miles.

I'm not listen to diehardbikers anymore but I'm trust to Deafclimb that what said about network issues.

You don't understand what I said. EVEN if your 1 foot apart from your buddy, it all depends on what company that uses that tower!!! What capacity that specific tower can handle.

Some tower could have ALL of the carrier frequency and account while some tower just owned by one company and refused to carry any signals that belong to other carrier...

You forgot that I happen to have one of my best friend that used to work on towers and he told me all the shits! I dropped my jaws and understand why coverage is so important than specific frequency.

Sometimes the owner of this specific tower refused to deal with this specific carrier of the pager and what you get on that pager? D E A D coverage!
Maybe you should re-read what I have explained about tower. Deafclimber already knew what I am talking about and already said that I was right all along!

Neo said:

diehardbiker65 said:
You don't understand what I said. EVEN if your 1 foot apart from your buddy, it all depends on what company that uses that tower!!! What capacity that specific tower can handle.

Some tower could have ALL of the carrier frequency and account while some tower just owned by one company and refused to carry any signals that belong to other carrier...

You forgot that I happen to have one of my best friend that used to work on towers and he told me all the shits! I dropped my jaws and understand why coverage is so important than specific frequency.

Sometimes the owner of this specific tower refused to deal with this specific carrier of the pager and what you get on that pager? D E A D coverage!
Maybe you should re-read what I have explained about tower. Deafclimber already knew what I am talking about and already said that I was right all along!

Remember My friend and I use same T-mobile. I don't think it's about capacity because it's happen everyday. Hard to believe. You have no idea what my father work for. :)

Because I still do NOT fully understand lots of
Tech talk related to this, let me share this
true story about what happened to me.

I have SK2 with T-Mobile

Every time I was driving on 95 in South Carolina area,
I always get the big X no bars nothing "Data Off"
so I stopped by at SC School for the deaf
for a very brief time on the way
I somehow met a younger Deaf Student guy and
he has the same SK2 and
he have all bars showed up on his SK2
He acted like a Professional Expert
laughing at this so he grabbed my SK2 and
he actually resolved my problem !!!!
Many thanks to him.

How ?

Click on CONTROL,
Click on Wireless,
and then choose Wireless "ON" and
then
choose to "Allow GPRS Data Roaming"

Thats all then I FINALLY got these bars back
in South Carolina area.
Amazing ! Ugh ?

NOTE: I do NOT know what is the
proper technical word describe this
story here ?

NEO: Hey, if you do NOT mind,
what does your Dad do for work ?

You have no idea what my father work for.

Your father probably hired you and you got "rich" because you can afford a Subaru, living in Chicago, etc. We have to work HARD to get jobs while you have a easy, laid back life because of your dad.

sequoias said:

Your father probably hired you and you got "rich" because you can afford a Subaru, living in Chicago, etc. We have to work HARD to get jobs while you have a easy, laid back life because of your dad.
no. you got these wrong. you don't know him well. :) I do.

sequoias said:

Umm no. I never take ANY money from my parents since I was 16. I have two jobs. I work for Canon as group leader for tech repair on DSLR for almost 6 years and 2nd job for repair computer.

Quit ass to me that you dont know me very well. Btw Edge and loveofwine met my parents and me in person before.

diehardbiker65 said:

NO, u don't. If you are smart then why you buy sk2 in first place?

Neo said:
NO, u don't. If you are smart then why you buy sk2 in first place?
OMG, neo, If you were smart, why in the world are you asking him the BIG IDIOT QUESTION ever I read your posts in forum!!! *cough* excuse me....

XBGMER said:
OMG, neo, If you were smart, why in the world are you asking him the BIG IDIOT QUESTION ever I read your posts in forum!!! *cough* excuse me....

Wow. you ask me a question? that's mean you are idiot too?

Neo said:
Umm no. I never take ANY money from my parents since I was 16. I have two jobs. I work for Canon as group leader for tech repair on DSLR for almost 6 years and 2nd job for repair computer.

Quit ass to me that you dont know me very well. Btw Edge and loveofwine met my parents and me in person before.
I am laughing at you... You are my @$$ now... You work for Canon company.. I would beg you, give me the GREAT B!T*H 30D body for F-R-E-E...... If you work for canon business.. Can you put picture of license or ceritifcation for tech dslr repair on this??? ..... for my F*#K's sake....

I remember that you mentioned somewhere in threads "You have own Canon 20D" Did you get the upgraded 30D body lately??

Y said:
Because I still do NOT fully understand lots of
Tech talk related to this, let me share this
true story about what happened to me.

I have SK2 with T-Mobile

Every time I was driving on 95 in South Carolina area,
I always get the big X no bars nothing "Data Off"
so I stopped by at SC School for the deaf
for a very brief time on the way
I somehow met a younger Deaf Student guy and
he has the same SK2 and
he have all bars showed up on his SK2
He acted like a Professional Expert
laughing at this so he grabbed my SK2 and
he actually resolved my problem !!!!
Many thanks to him.

How ?

Click on CONTROL,
Click on Wireless,
and then choose Wireless "ON" and
then
choose to "Allow GPRS Data Roaming"

Thats all then I FINALLY got these bars back
in South Carolina area.
Amazing ! Ugh ?

NOTE: I do NOT know what is the
proper technical word describe this
story here ?

NEO: Hey, if you do NOT mind,
what does your Dad do for work ?

He work for repair any phone from USA and Europe, and work at Verizon Wireless Authorized Agent serving Chicago.

Back