Thats all then I FINALLY got these bars back
in South Carolina area.
Amazing ! Ugh ?

NOTE: I do NOT know what is the
proper technical word describe this
story here ?

NEO: Hey, if you do NOT mind,
what does your Dad do for work ?
Wow, your post really touch my heart, you should thank him who know how to solve your sidekick issues... I hope you are happy with sidekick.... GOOD LUCK! ;)

XBGMER said:
I am laughing at you... You are my @$$ now... You work for Canon company.. I would beg you, give me the GREAT B!T*H 30D body for F-R-E-E...... for my F*#K's sake....

I remember that you mentioned somewhere in threads "You have own Canon 20D" Did you get the upgraded 30D body lately??

Just look a picture and explain to me please.

IMG_0061.jpg

Neo said:
Just look a picture and explain to me please.

IMG_0061.jpg
Yes I see that.. However, I dont know if those D60 OR D30, 10D, 20D AND 30D bodies :Owned: by you.. or you steal someone's picture that you want me believe this is yours... I aint buy that... but I would like to see you take picture of all bodies on table, plus 30D camera in your hand with you and post this prove me and people... I might believe you and i would shut up myself..

Neo said:
He work for repair any phone from USA and Europe, and work at Verizon Wireless Authorized Agent serving Chicago.

You means EDGE?

XBGMER said:
Yes I see that.. However, I dont know if those D60 OR D30, 10D, 20D AND 30D bodies :Owned: by you.. or you steal someone's picture that you want me believe this is yours... I aint buy that... but I would like to see you take picture of all bodies on table, plus 30D camera in your hand with you and post this prove me and people... I might believe you and i would shut up myself..

Fine. I will do that later.

Neo,

To each your own, rich boy. This is the internet and anyone can lie all they want. I can be an ass, so thank you!

sequoias said:
Neo,

To each your own, rich boy. This is the internet and anyone can lie all they want. I can be an ass, so thank you!

I guess you are jealous and lie to the internet all time that how u act like that way. Plus u are not make any sense if I am rich or not. If I am rich the why I dont verizon wireless plan? Why I don't own Subaru STI?

Neo,

Did I lie about what my favorite things to do, lie about who's my gf, lie about my cheapshot job? I would never lie on the internet. I am NOT embarrassed with what I have and I accept it!

Thank you!

Neo said:
I guess you are jealous and lie to the internet all time that how u act like that way. Plus u are not make any sense if I am rich or not. If I am rich the why I dont verizon wireless plan? Why I don't own Subaru STI?

You are richer than I am and I'm older than you and I live near poverty and I have been flushed down the toliet by a lot of the stuff.

Anyway, let's go back to the subject about Blackberry vs Sidekick stuff. Not a great idea to go off point, sorry.

One thing to post...

It don't matters if anyone is rich or poor. I'm happy with my life and don't care about rich or poor. We aren't same as in third world countries and every person have average based on from low to high income. Sequoias, you aren't poor too because you got job, you have Mac, PS2, nice Honda car, go on nice vacation, you get nice girlfriend, enjoy to outside or walk around city, you got good brand clothes and many thing that you are enjoy with your life. :)

Roaming usually charge. :) Isn't it?

Y said:
Click on CONTROL,
Click on Wireless,
and then choose Wireless "ON" and
then
choose to "Allow GPRS Data Roaming"

Thats all then I FINALLY got these bars back
in South Carolina area.
Amazing ! Ugh ?

EDGE said:

nope. it is no charged roaming... i used to have sk2 and i traveled around usa a lot for rock climbing... so far no charge for roaming.. :)

As far as I know, Tmo, Verizon both don't charge for roaming while Sprint and most other carrier DO charge for roaming. I don't know about Cingular, and other wireless carriers.

EDGE said:

Neo said:
He work for repair any phone from USA and Europe, and work at Verizon Wireless Authorized Agent serving Chicago.

Cool :thumb:

I guess you already saw my posting last year about
Verizon being the Champ during Hurricanes in Florida
many people's cell phones did NOT work Except Verizon !!!

Believe me, Verizon was the ONLY one that
still work during hurricane disasters. Tell your Dad that
my few words are almost like an advertising. ;)
And your Dad owes me maybe 2 percent commission
Just HALF Kidding, u know. But, on the other half,
I wish to get that kind of fancy commission :)
(I learned from my Dad who was an Executive Sales selling
top quality products to these hotels such as
Lenox china, Martex West Point Pepperell sheets etc)

XBGMER said:
Wow, your post really touch my heart, you should thank him who know how to solve your sidekick issues... I hope you are happy with sidekick.... GOOD LUCK! ;)

Yep, I thanked him many times I could NOT forget him so
I hope to see him again sometime this Fall ;)

EDGE said:

No.

Last edited:
Y said:
Cool :thumb:

I guess you already saw my posting last year about
Verizon being the Champ during Hurricanes in Florida
many people's cell phones did NOT work Except Verizon !!!

Believe me, Verizon was the ONLY one that
still work during hurricane disasters. Tell your Dad that
my few words are almost like an advertising. ;)
And your Dad owes me maybe 2 percent commission
Just HALF Kidding, u know. But, on the other half,
I wish to get that kind of fancy commission :)
(I learned from my Dad who was an Executive Sales selling
top quality products to these hotels such as
Lenox china, Martex West Point Pepperell sheets etc)

Yep, I thanked him many times I could NOT forget him so
I hope to see him again sometime this Fall ;)

No.

Have you got SK3?

Back