Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I disagree. Homosexuality is certainly not a form of moral corruption.

Moral Corruption kills/hurts/take advantage of people. Homosexuality does not do that.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

I'm also entitled to my opinion, which is, that sexual sin is a corrupting influence, and a society that accepts such corruption will further be corrupted in other areas.

I'm also entitled to my opinion, which is, that sexual sin is a corrupting influence, and a society that accepts such corruption will further be corrupted in other areas.

I disagree with you about that.

But, homosexual parents have a hard time to try to adopt kids..... for some reasons... It is so easy for heterosexual parents to adopt any kid. That is problem.

That is incorrect. It is often very difficult, time consuming and expensive for heterosexual couples to adopt children in the US or elsewhere.

That is incorrect. It is often very difficult, time consuming and expensive for heterosexual couples to adopt children in the US or elsewhere.

No. It may be difficult for heterosexual parents, but if you're a homosexual parent, it'll be much harder than heterosexual parents. That's a fact.

They often get rejected. That is a fact.

It is moral corruption when trying to redefine marriage.

right. It is a moral corruption to enslave people, burn heretics, pay tax, obey King, etc in the name of God.

right. that's what I just said.

you didn't have to say that since I've never said you're wrong. We both are entitled to our opinions as always. I simply said I disagree and you disagree as well.

I wish!!! no gay people have harder time to adopt children here in us and outside of us. My gay friends spend so much $$ on it and got no kids. i wish surrogate is much cheaper for anyone than adoption.

No. It may be difficult for heterosexual parents, but if you're a homosexual parent, it'll be much harder than heterosexual parents. That's a fact.

They often get rejected. That is a fact.
What exactly are the statistics on that?

right. It is a moral corruption to enslave people, burn heretics, pay tax, obey King, etc in the name of God.
Does one moral corruption cancel others? No. One corruption leads to more corruption.

Yes, it is moral corruption to enslave people and burn heretics. I'm not sure simply obeying a king (obeying him to do what?) or paying taxes is moral corruption. Are we morally corrupt for paying our taxes?

I wish!!! no gay people have harder time to adopt children here in us and outside of us. My gay friends spend so much $$ on it and got no kids.
What does that prove? I have several straight couple friends who have spent lots of $$ for adoption and they got no kids either.

i wish surrogate is much cheaper for anyone than adoption.
Personally, I don't agree with surrogacy at all.

I thought the reason people supported adoption was to give homes to existing children and not produce more children. Surrogacy defeats that.

Also, I think it's a bad idea to bring a third adult into any couple's relationship. It didn't turn out well for Abraham and Sarah, and it often doesn't turn out well in the contemporary version. Not to mention many legal and emotional entanglements that can result. To me, a baby isn't something for which you can place an order.

What exactly are the statistics on that?

Do you think it is much easier for homosexual couple to adopt the child? :roll:

Not from adoption providers who have long wait and everyone, even homosexual or heterosexual are on wait list.

Homosexuality isn't lead to moral corruption.
Every time society accepts one more kind of immorality as "normal" it goes further into overall immorality and corruption.

What does that prove? I have several straight couple friends who have spent lots of $$ for adoption and they got no kids either.

Personally, I don't agree with surrogacy at all.

I thought the reason people supported adoption was to give homes to existing children and not produce more children. Surrogacy defeats that.

Also, I think it's a bad idea to bring a third adult into any couple's relationship. It didn't turn out well for Abraham and Sarah, and it often doesn't turn out well in the contemporary version. Not to mention many legal and emotional entanglements that can result. To me, a baby isn't something for which you can place an order.

why don't you ask adoption agency to become cheaper and make things easier for the parents. I agree about taking those kids who have no home but adoption agency make it SO impossible. surrogate prenancy is more of chances for them to have kids.

2010 data:
1,006,374 of 22,872,151 (4.4% + 0.07% MOE) married opposite sex couples had adopted OR stepchildren
117,884 of 2,267,016 (5.2% + 0.30% MOE) unmarried opposite sex couples had adopted OR stepchildren
vs
5,079 of 38,778 (13.1% + 2.83% MOE) married same sex couples had adopted OR stepchildren [reported census data]
14,967 of 55,849 (26.8% + 3.36% MOE) unmarried same sex couples had adopted OR stepchildren [reported census data]
or
20,060 of 94,627 (21.2 + 2.26% MOE) same sex couples regardless of marriage status had adopted OR stepchildren [unreported data based on other sources]

So what can be concluded above is there are more adoptions/stepchildren from opposite sex couples (1,124,258) than there are from same sex (20,046 reported, 20,060 unreported). However, the % of same sex adoptions is higher than that of opposite sex, but this is a different debate entirely.

ssJDr.jpg

Naisho, have you researched any unbiased psychological studies done on this subject? You really cannot cite APA as they are not unbiased. The APA was sabotaged by homosexual activists in the 70's.

Naisho, have you researched any unbiased psychological studies done on this subject? You really cannot cite APA as they are not unbiased. The APA was sabotaged by homosexual activists in the 70's.

If you are referring to studies as the sources posted in this thread, they have been civilian-accessible data provided from the federal government: the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Census bureau.

More and more for gay couples to get married here in NY. i am soooo happy for them! i know one couple from VA who came to NY recently and got married here and then go back to VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back