Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuality is one form. Political corruption is another. There are many forms of moral corruption.

well I disagree. Homosexuality is certainly not a form of moral corruption.

Moral Corruption kills/hurts/take advantage of people. Homosexuality does not do that.

You've got to be kidding. Unless a couple is wealthy, it's not easy for any couples to adopt kids. It's an expensive, long, heartbreaking struggle. There are plenty of heterosexual couples on long waiting lists for adoption.

that's fine. the point is... homosexual couples get rejected.

Animals behave outside of morality. There are lots of behaviors that animals do but humans don't.

Why should we use animal behaviors for human guideposts? That makes no sense.

Mother Nature.

Adopt them. There are plenty of heterosexual couples waiting for them.

oh you're not going to include homosexual couples? :(

Right on the button, Reba!...No doubt about it. Children are born from a male and a female....not visa versa (Males to males) or (females to females)...so...my take of it is that if a Gay couple wants to have children, then let them birth their own children!....So, good luck with that.

You can't be trusted at all. :roll:

Right on the button, Reba!...No doubt about it. Children are born from a male and a female....not visa versa (Males to males) or (females to females)...so...my take of it is that if a Gay couple wants to have children, then let them birth their own children!....So, good luck with that.

so that means nobody should be allowed to adopt children?

Animals behave outside of morality. There are lots of behaviors that animals do but humans don't.

Why should we use animal behaviors for human guideposts? That makes no sense.

Humans are part of animal.

Reba disagrees. Humans are God's creation... which I disagree. :)

Yup, I know about Reba disagree.

I don't agree about humans are God's creation.

It's different issue, not exactly about nature itself.

I think what Reba's point is for Humans vs Animals, humans have a higher functioning than animals. Lesser animals live for basic functions, to eat, survive, reproduce.
Humans also do that, but have more duties like work, religion, justice, life goals for some that animals might not have.

The word sex in this case means activity, not in the production of the offspring that you are using. That is how it confuses people because sex in "heterosexual sex" is generally referred to the action/verb.
Someone's bound to think of a male and female having sexual activity instead of their reproductive cells maturing.

It would be better off or correct saying 100% of children come from gamete fusion / reproduction, if you are referring to sperm and ova.

Sex is intended for reproduction of a species is it not?

I didn't say plant ejaculation .... which we all know is pollen.

Homosexuality is one form. Political corruption is another. There are many forms of moral corruption.

Homosexuality isn't moral corruption.

Sex is intended for reproduction of a species is it not?

Is sex a noun or is it a verb?
Do you ever say "they had sex", "he/she had sex", "animal sex"?

What does homosexual sex mean to you?

Adopt them. There are plenty of heterosexual couples waiting for them.

You've got to be kidding. Unless a couple is wealthy, it's not easy for any couples to adopt kids. It's an expensive, long, heartbreaking struggle. There are plenty of heterosexual couples on long waiting lists for adoption.

There are alternatives to adopt or get a baby instead go to adoption providers that have long wait list.

I can get baby from lesbian couple at no charge. ;)

I didn't say plant ejaculation .... which we all know is pollen.

Let's see it this way if it makes sense:
if heterosexual sex means sperm cell meets ova, so homosexual sex would mean sperm meets sperm or ova meets ova?
I don't think it actually works that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back