Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I grew up with several friends of straight parents. That doesn't prove anything either. :giggle:

i grew up with several friends of straight parents too. SOME of them have screwed up straight parents becasue of drinking problems, neglecting kids, commit suicde leaving one parent to taking care of screwed kids.

I have my problem too.

I am very comfortable of seeing any gay parents who take care of kids. really.

Of course you could not look up Mother Nature and use her as a source.

um... we're talking about gay parenting, not gay procreation.

so what are we going to do about these abandoned children that heterosexual couple wastefully created?

i grew up with several friends of straight parents too. SOME of them have screwed up straight parents becasue of drinking problems, neglecting kids, commit suicde leaving one parent to taking care of screwed kids.

I have my problem too.

But, but, but, those heterosexual parents are always good parents! There is no way that gay people can be good parents!!!

GAOY is Getting Ahead Of You....really meaning expecting a question so answering it now.

Yes, you can use mankinds way to have a baby but don't expect Mother Nature to be happy about it. Your partner will be just that, a partner.
And should your partner legally adopt this child then your partner will be an adoptive parent. All this screws up the math of all these studies. So don't trust a study...trust Mother Nature.

FYI - there are many homosexual behaviors in Mother Nature - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

But, but, but, those heterosexual parents are always good parents! There is no way that gay people can be good parents!!!

LOL yeah you are right. like no one is perfect as parents that does not matter what they are either straight or gay. right.

BIG B.S.

there are plenty of corrupted straight politicians
there are plenty of corrupted gay politicians
there are plenty of straight child-rapist
there are plenty of gay child-rapist

but you already knew this

no I don't. do you have a time machine?

There are various aspects to moral corruption but corruption is corruption. If people accept moral corruption in one area, it makes it easier to accept corruption in another.

right. and it's certainly not from homosexuality.

It means you are very good at trolling without getting banned - congratulation.

I'm wonders about how many are openly gay politicians in the congress.

well .... there was this one guy who had a wide stance.

Those are wrong guessimates.
I did the stats myself on the following based on public CDC data:

2010: 47,102 IVF live births CDC - Home - Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) - Reproductive Health

2010: 4,007,000 live births (provisional) Products - Health E Stats - Recent Trends in Births and Fertility Rates Through June 2010

~1.17% of live births in 2010 were not explicitly that of heterosexual couples

I didn't say heterosexual couples - I said heterosexual sex.

Meaning sperm meets egg.

um... we're talking about gay parenting, not gay procreation.

so what are we going to do about these abandoned children that heterosexual couple wastefully created?
Adopt them. There are plenty of heterosexual couples waiting for them.

Adopt them. There are plenty of heterosexual couples waiting for them.

But, homosexual parents have a hard time to try to adopt kids..... for some reasons... It is so easy for heterosexual parents to adopt any kid. That is problem.

right. and it's certainly not from homosexuality.
Homosexuality is one form. Political corruption is another. There are many forms of moral corruption.

But, homosexual parents have a hard time to try to adopt kids..... for some reasons... It is so easy for heterosexual parents to adopt any kid. That is problem.
You've got to be kidding. Unless a couple is wealthy, it's not easy for any couples to adopt kids. It's an expensive, long, heartbreaking struggle. There are plenty of heterosexual couples on long waiting lists for adoption.

I didn't say heterosexual couples - I said heterosexual sex.

Meaning sperm meets egg.

The word sex in this case means activity, not in the production of the offspring that you are using. That is how it confuses people because sex in "heterosexual sex" is generally referred to the action/verb.
Someone's bound to think of a male and female having sexual activity instead of their reproductive cells maturing.

It would be better off or correct saying 100% of children come from gamete fusion / reproduction, if you are referring to sperm and ova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back