Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
...It is legal for women to give their babies to other parents, it isn't much difference from adoption.
Yes, surrogacy is very different from adoptions.

In surrogacy, the pregnancy is planned by the parties involved, with the singular goal of making a baby in one woman in order to give to someone else. In a regular adoption, the woman becomes pregnant first, usually unplanned, and then starts seeking an adoptive couple, either directly or thru an agency. It's not the same situation at all.

[quote}The woman who give her babies are not only apply for gay parents, also it can be given to heterosexual parents or single parents, especially single men who enjoy to raise the child on their own. I think it is called surrogacy or something.[/quote]
Yes, surrogacy is a woman lending out her womb for someone else's baby. Sometimes her eggs are used, sometimes they are the eggs of the adoptive mother, sometimes they are donor eggs from yet another woman.

I think it is depending on states whichever regulate on adoption so I don't know about your state but in here, it is legal with some risk, especially some untrustworthy mothers could fight the custody of child in the court.
Yes, there is always that risk.

I'm not the one to ask, Foxtrac, as I didn't type it...feel sure he was just joking anyway, so it's no biggie.

Oh, I should forget about your sense of humor. :giggle:

:ty: for remind me.

Yes, surrogacy is very different from adoptions.

In surrogacy, the pregnancy is planned by the parties involved, with the singular goal of making a baby in one woman in order to give to someone else. In a regular adoption, the woman becomes pregnant first, usually unplanned, and then starts seeking an adoptive couple, either directly or thru an agency. It's not the same situation at all.

[quote}The woman who give her babies are not only apply for gay parents, also it can be given to heterosexual parents or single parents, especially single men who enjoy to raise the child on their own. I think it is called surrogacy or something.
Yes, surrogacy is a woman lending out her womb for someone else's baby. Sometimes her eggs are used, sometimes they are the eggs of the adoptive mother, sometimes they are donor eggs from yet another woman.

Yes, there is always that risk.

Ok, I have to be extremely careful because I don't want pay child support to untrustworthy mother for big mistake and have very small chance to see their child.

I have question for you.

I ask lesbian woman to give a birth and I have to give a sperm to reproduce with eggs so after baby is born so give to me?

Is it surrogacy? Yes or No

Adoption agencies seem safest place to adopt the child than ask mother for sex and give a birth.

It's about this:

Larry Craig | Ask.com Encyclopedia

Scroll down to "2007 Arrest and Consequences."

Wow, what's most corrupted politician.

Yup, there are few corrupted gay politicians do exist, even in DEM and GOP.

I won't pay any respect for Larry Craig after vicious anti-gay opinions and make him looks very hypocritical person.

Does one moral corruption cancel others? No. One corruption leads to more corruption.

Yes, it is moral corruption to enslave people and burn heretics. I'm not sure simply obeying a king (obeying him to do what?) or paying taxes is moral corruption. Are we morally corrupt for paying our taxes?

you missed the "in the name of God" at the end of sentence.

Naisho, have you researched any unbiased psychological studies done on this subject? You really cannot cite APA as they are not unbiased. The APA was sabotaged by homosexual activists in the 70's.

huh? APA is for citation format. you know... writing paper. I see that you keep demanding us to provide some kind of unbiased source whenever we give you source but you don't feel compelled to do same when you give us your source.

my apology. I'm rambling around. please do carry on your biased hypocrisy.

When was the last time this happened in your life time?!

Medieval Age, I believe.

you know... I believe in reincarnation and past life so I most likely have went thru it. Point is... in the past, everything was done in the name of God.... they were wrong before and they are wrong now.

Foxrac,

I am not judging you but do you really think that is okay for a woman (not a young girl with unplanned or unwanted pregnancy) to give away her baby? Think about all of the responsibilities and legalities. Do you really think that a woman who carries a baby for nine months which is part of her innermost being and who is totally okay with giving up something like that without any compensation or connections is realistic or sane? Wow! That is crazy & unbelievable. If this has truly happened there has to be more to the story than "Wham, Bam,Thank you Mam" and here's your baby just like I promised! Can she really just walk away from that?! There are moral implications too.

Do you really think unfit mother should keep her baby? Do you think a mother should be given a choice to give it away or not without us interfering with her rights to decide?

ah... I'm glad we got it cleared up that you do not have a neutral stance in this issue at all.

I said indifferent.....and to the issues in which I claimed indifference, I maintain my indifference. Nice try though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back