bilateral CI kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not worth much at all. But evidently, you thought it was worth something or you would not have posted it. I guess you didn't realize it supported what we have been saying for years.:dunno2:
Why wouldn't I have realised it... Of course I did...
You can find papers supporting anything...

Was interested if you would like it.. not being worth anything at all since it was never published.... And you did... You liked it... but you are very careful to give your approval...
Imaging.. .Liking a paper that has never been published..

Why wouldn't I have realised it... Of course I did...
You can find papers supporting anything...

Was interested if you would like it.. not being worth anything at all since it was never published.... And you did... You liked it... but you are very careful to give your approval...
Imaging.. .Liking a paper that has never been published..

Nope. As a matter of fact, if you will go back and check the thread, you will find that I listed several issues that would prevent this paper from ever being published, the first of which was very sloppy research methods.:cool2:

Now, would you like to discuss the social implications of the encounter that Ash had with this lovely little boy?

Why don't you crawl back under whatever troll rock you came from?
Well... you are really trying to set the record in insulting people... I think it is working....

Well... you are really trying to set the record in insulting people... I think it is working....

Good. I have no use for trolls of this nature. You might want to check out a poster's history around here before you jump to automatic defense. A lot goes on while you are isolated on that boat.

Yes, you would know braille. I'm not surprised you make that claim...

Are you suggesting that PFH doesn't know Braille? It certainly looks like it.

But, seriously...would you like to discuss the topic of this thread, or are you just here to point fingers at the people you dislike?

There are very few deaf people who try as hard as you do to come across as hearing. So sad.

This is what happens to children who never encounter a mentor such as Ash. They spend their lives trying to fit in and be hearing, and failing miserably.

I wonder what would have happened if this happened exactly 1 year ago.... :hmm: (Before Ash discovering the gems of AD)

Yes, you would know braille. I'm not surprised you make that claim...

I lived with a blind guy for several years. Known him for 29 years. I worked for his coffee business as well. His coffee business incorporates braille in notes.

But that's ok. Since you have never once ventured outside of these type of forum into General Chat, I don't expect you to know that tidbit.

You have the freedom to think what you want think.

Edit: Here's a video from a bit back... to show you a thing or two. Yes, I'm the ugly guy in the Avery sweater.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aSAugoaFE[/ame]

I wonder what would have happened if this happened exactly 1 year ago.... :hmm: (Before Ash discovering the gems of AD)

Probably have been a completely different outcome. Thankful that Ash has an open mind and has taken in so much.

Probably have been a completely different outcome. Thankful that Ash has an open mind and has taken in so much.

Nah... It was a direct result of me drinking her up and force feeding her the dark side without her knowing it on Avery Tuesdays....

Nah... It was a direct result of me drinking her up and force feeding her the dark side without her knowing it on Avery Tuesdays....

Well, then...I thank you and I am certain that Ash thanks you, as well.:giggle:

...... no.. not me..

No, you. But that's okay. We all understand that you are seriously impaired in the area of self honesty. Shame they don't have some sort of implant for that. It would no doubt do the world much more good than the CI.

I lived with a blind guy for several years. Known him for 29 years. I worked for his coffee business as well. His coffee business incorporates braille in notes.

Once again, I am blown away with how technology has evolved in ways to help people break down communication barriers.

.........But, seriously...would you like to discuss the topic of this thread, or are you just here to point fingers at the people you dislike?
The pointing... you do..
Why don't you crawl back under whatever troll rock you came from?
..... We all understand that you are seriously impaired in the area of self honesty. Shame they don't have some sort of implant for that. It would no doubt do the world much more good than the CI.

... and it just goes on and on...

Precisely.. you do..

I think we can all see that you have no intention of discussing the topic, and therefore have confirmed your status as a troll. Thank you for making it obvious to all.:wave: Everyone now knows that you are best ignored.

The pointing... you do..

Looks like you are a bit fond of Jillio, care to take her out, get a room?

Either way.... the topic is the bilaterial CI kid, not your hardon for jillio, me, etc...

Looks like you are a bit fond of Jillio, care to take her out, get a room?

Either way.... the topic is the bilaterial CI kid, not your hardon for jillio, me, etc...

Oh, come on, PFH! You know I would never stoop to association with such an audist. It is simply wishful thinking on his part.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back