Best Buy supports muslim holiday but NOT Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's a ploy to brainwash the customers into converting to the religion of Islam.

:Ohno: It's a communist plot to convert America to Islam! We must foil the dastardly Best Buy's plot to convert us into an Islamic nation! ZOMG!

:Ohno: It's a communist plot to convert America to Islam! We must foil the dastardly Best Buy's plot to convert us into an Islamic nation! ZOMG!

Where's Senator McCarthy when you need him?

Race is not a choice. Religion is. Besides, if everyone had to take Sunday off, who would serve all those people that flock to the restaurants after church on Sunday? You know the ones...they missed the sermon on gluttony.

Not to mention the Seventh-Day folks would be forced to take Saturday AND Sunday off.

Kinda hard to make a living when you can only work 4-5 days a week, instead of 5-6 days a week. Also make it harder to find gainful employment if they require you to work the weekend shift... if you're not allowed to work Sundays (by law) and Saturdays (by personal convictions.)

maybe you right, we shouldn't hire muslims afterall :D

Why? I feel Americans should welcome all religious people and allowed them to mention any holiday or just simply say "happy holidays" for all religions, not exculding any holiday.

Where's Senator McCarthy when you need him?

skeleton.jpg

*it's a pix of skeleton sitting against the wall

Why? I feel Americans should welcome all religious people and allowed them to mention any holiday or just simply say "happy holidays" for all religions, not exculding any holiday.

Kinda moot point now since Best Buy does wish their costumers "Merry Christmas" in their commercials... and from personal experiences.

Race is not a choice. Religion is. Besides, if everyone had to take Sunday off, who would serve all those people that flock to the restaurants after church on Sunday? You know the ones...they missed the sermon on gluttony.

btw, those flocks would be ok without the resturants, but did I say laws should be require sundays off?

I'm just saying people shouldn't be required to work on Sundays if they have a religion meeting or services (or any days of their church services) We are diverse enough to be flexible to cover each other shifts.

Did you watch the commercial I posted?

Took a break to get cookies out of the oven, and you guys cracked me up while I was gone!!:laugh2:

I was responding to Jillio about finding a job.

Muslims have their own schedule too and if we can't fit them in, does it mean we don't have to hire them?

btw, those flocks would be ok without the resturants, but did I say laws should be require sundays off?

I'm just saying people shouldn't be required to work on Sundays if they have a religion meeting or services (or any days of their church services) We are diverse enough to be flexible to cover each other shifts.

Then get someone to cover your shift. It is your responsibility, not your employers. If you choose to work for a business that is open to the public on Sunday, then that is the conditions you accept with employment. Shall we close all the Christian hospitals on Sunday, too?:roll:

Yummy pumpkin cookies. They have pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, chopped candied cherries, and chopped cashews. Roll in powdered sugar while warm. The neices and nephews love them, so I had to break the rules just a little bit to make a batch.:giggle:

I was responding to Jillio about finding a job.

Muslims have their own schedule too and if we can't fit them in, does it mean we don't have to hire them?

Uhhh....no. It means that they, just as anyone else, adheres to their work schedule, or loose their job. It is really very simple.

I think hospitals is exceptional because you are helping people. The bible never forbid that.

yes, sadly most businesses are open on Sundays and if you live in a small town, trying to feed your kids, you have no choice or they will hire someone who will take the job.

Yummy pumpkin cookies. They have pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, chopped candied cherries, and chopped cashews. Roll in powdered sugar while warm. The neices and nephews love them, so I had to break the rules just a little bit to make a batch.:giggle:

I think I'm growing..... some blue fur. what's going on????? what's happening???

cookie1.jpg

*it's a pix of cookie monster from sesame hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back