Because Bible said so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In human form.

You cannot take away the fact that Jesus, the human form, is God!

Therefore, No human born of man was required by God to sacrificed himself. That's why God sent his own Son! So that a payment could be made for human's sake!

Therefore, No human born of man was required by God to sacrificed himself. That's why God sent his own Son! So that a payment could be made for human's sake!

Ahh...but Jesus was born of woman. And was human, and was sacrificed. Man is simply a term to indicate human form. So woman is included.

Please cool you guys down, I can tell it gets heat up here.

Let's go and enjoy AllDeaf, shall we?

Please cool you guys down, I can tell it gets heat up here.

Let's go and enjoy AllDeaf, shall we?

We aren't angry. We are just debating. Secretblend invited me to rspond. We are just exchanging ideas.

God doesn't need to be forgiven for anything because He does no wrong.

Because that's the method He chose. He didn't need the angels; He chose to create angels, just as He chose to create humans and animals.
So, if I kill... it's wrong. If God kills... it's right?

:cool:
Satan knew who God is and He knows God and heaven is real so there is no reason for him to be forgiven.

God created angels and man, God knows what is right. He don't need to be told what is right and wrong.

Did you know that Satan was once an angel before he was cast out of heaven? :cool:

Not true, God did never require human sacrafice, If so, where does He say that in the bible?

The human sacrafices that was made in history was because man thought so!

Never?

Did you know the story about Abraham and his son Isaac?

God tested Abraham's faith is got him to sacrifice his son Isaac. Abraham do what God want. Abraham was about killed his son Isaac for God but suddenly he was being stopped by Angels and said that God only test his faith... :ugh3:

To my view, it's very cruel test God tried to make Abraham and then Abraham relieved after pain and hurt because he love Isaac too much. To me... I would say NO NO NO NO NO if God asked me to sacrifice my son if I were Abraham because my love for my son is powerful than God!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

So, if I kill... it's wrong. If God kills... it's right?

You have to remember sin is bad news for us and for you, because they representatives for the entire human race, it's a rebellion against God and during Old Testament sins equal death for us all. There came a point when the entire population on earth had gone bad, and God wanted to destroy them all except for the man named Noah and his family because of that Noah was the only one remaining a man who obeyed and worshiped God. He's the only one who did was right, went in the right way while everyone else went in the wrong way.

Now, God told Noah that only him and his family would be spared. (incluing the animals) God sent the rain for 40 days straight, the whole earth was flooded and everything was destoryed but not the ark where Noah and his family was on. But the only problem is the flood could not wash the human's heart, because the sinners heart was full of bitters. All God did was cleaned the Earth, not killed the people for the hell of it. But, his plan did not work because of the human's heart. You have to understand God who is Holy cannot allow all of us with him when we sins. That's against his whole plan from the start.

Then God made another promise to provide a way to save humankind from the penalty of sin. Then there was Jesus, and He died for our sins. ;)

Amen!! ;)

Never?

Did you know the story about Abraham and his son Isaac?

God tested Abraham's faith is got him to sacrifice his son Isaac. Abraham do what God want. Abraham was about killed his son Isaac for God but suddenly he was being stopped by Angels and said that God only test his faith... :ugh3:

To my view, it's very cruel test God tried to make Abraham and then Abraham relieved after pain and hurt because he love Isaac too much. To me... I would say NO NO NO NO NO if God asked me to sacrifice my son if I were Abraham because my love for my son is powerful than God!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

God chose Abraham to be the beginning of the plan to save the world. Abraham is known for his great faith and obedience to God. God wanted a "chosen people". Just like he chosen Mary and Joseph to raise Jesus.

God kept His promise to Abraham, and moved him and his family to the land of Canaan, and Sarah his wife gave birth to a son named Isaac. The conveanant promises were retireated by God to Issac.

God had already told Arabham that a great nation would come through, God did tested faithful Abraham by asking him to take the life of his only son because of that Issac is an offering to the Lord. Abraham did passed the test. No human would understand why God did what He did, but He has a good reason why He did what He did.

I would say NO NO NO NO NO if God asked me to sacrifice my son if I were Abraham because my love for my son is powerful than God!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:[/COLOR][/FONT]

I don't think God would have asked you, He would prefer chosen people who have great faith and obedience to God. Those chosen people that would follow through God's plans. And Abraham is not you, He accepted the offer. ;)

I don't think God would have asked you, He would prefer chosen people who have great faith and obedience to God. Those chosen people that would follow through God's plans. And Abraham is not you, He accepted the offer. ;)

What about you? What you do if God ask you to scarifice one of your sons to him?

I am glad that God did not asked me... I would say NO if he ask me.

God chose Abraham to be the beginning of the plan to save the world. Abraham is known for his great faith and obedience to God. God wanted a "chosen people". Just like he chosen Mary and Joseph to raise Jesus.

God kept His promise to Abraham, and moved him and his family to the land of Canaan, and Sarah his wife gave birth to a son named Isaac. The conveanant promises were retireated by God to Issac.

God had already told Arabham that a great nation would come through, God did tested faithful Abraham by asking him to take the life of his only son because of that Issac is an offering to the Lord. Abraham did passed the test. No human would understand why God did what He did, but He has a good reason why He did what He did.

If God choose Abraham but why he want to prove Abraham's faith then. It seem to me that God doubt Abraham's faith that's why he use Issac as a human sacrifice to test Abraham's faith.

If God doubt Abraham's faith then use something to prove his faith instead of use Issac as a human sacrifice. I think it's very cruel to use Issac as a human sacrifice to test Abraham's faith. It must be scared for Abraham and Issac.

Ahh...but Jesus was born of woman. And was human, and was sacrificed. Man is simply a term to indicate human form. So woman is included.

I am not understanding your point there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back