Because Bible said so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if God says that we should die... for no reason. I guess we should die.
It's not for "no reason"; there's always a reason. We might not be aware of the reason but it's there.

But... why do God let Satan rule the earth then?

God can whip Satan off... let God to rule the earth but he doesn't... why?

I know you will say that God want to test our faith but why God let us suffer like this?

I know you will say that it's Eve and Adam...... but why do God put the tree of knowledge in first place to test Eve & Adam's faith. God can do that to their creative children? I would never do that to my children but make sure their safety. *shrug*
If you already "know" all the answers why do you keep asking the same questions again?

If you already "know" all the answers why do you keep asking the same questions again?

I can repeat my posts if I like to. It's up to ADers or newbies to quote my posts or not. If you don't like then don't quote my post.

Anyway, I never said "I already know" but "I know" which mean is expect ADers would say/answer this.

But... why do God let Satan rule the earth then?

God can whip Satan off... let God to rule the earth but he doesn't... why?

I know you will say that God want to test our faith but why God let us suffer like this?

I've heard people asking all these kind of questions such as

"Why do evil people killed innocent people"
"Why God does not step in to help save them"
"Why God let it happen?"
"Why God made me deaf"
"Where is God?"

The list goes on and on. It will never end with people always questioning about God's reasons and for why things do happen. With faith, there are no such questions being asked, because with faith, there is trust.

God will destory Satan in His own time. Satan's domain is on earth and purpose is to destroy, wreck havoc with life on earth, he can control unfaithful people, Satan is the god of this world, but his time is numbered and he knows it. He rules his followers with evil deceit or deception. We pray to God for help in overcoming Satan and all his wily and wicked ways. Being faithful to God helps us avoid the traps of Satan. God test us and our faith constantly because He loves us very much, all will be made complete in God's time, when a new Heaven and earth comes to pass. One must learn how to discern right from wrong, good from bad and the wise from the foolish and one can do so with and by faith.

God is powerful and can destory Satan... *strug*

Very True, yet if he destroyed Satan, how could God
convince the other created beings that God has the
ultimate authority? Remember that 1/3 of the angels
chose to believe Satan and rejected God. God could have
stopped that. But true love requires free will. We can
not truly love God unless we choose to believe in Him.
Making us believe would be no different than God
having a pet. If you really want to know what Christians
believe apart from denominational nonsense, CS Lewis
wrote a really good book, called, "Mere Christianity".
Excellent explanations. The man had a really good
understanding of the Bible. In the end of time, (for
we all are confined right now to this time line) ALL
of creation will decide that God was correct in His
judgments.

Satan and his minions don't want forgiveness--they want victory.
So does God.

If God is so perfect and can do everything, why does he need angels to do his work? ;)

So does God.
God doesn't need to be forgiven for anything because He does no wrong.

If God is so perfect and can do everything, why does he need angels to do his work? ;)
Because that's the method He chose. He didn't need the angels; He chose to create angels, just as He chose to create humans and animals.

First of all. I am "She".
Liebling is christlovedeaf. :roll:
Second, you misinterpreted my post.
What???
I was being taught how to limit myself is from my parents, school and go on...., not bible.

Who taught you? I know you will say it's bible which is not true because your parents raised and teach you what right or wrong.
God taught Adam how to work and eat, and God also taught Eve how to raise her children. Firstly, God taught them then secondly these parents taught their children. This is how we are taught by our parents because God did. This teachings are gone back to God in the beginning of the creation.

Normally God would not do that.
Tell me - what can't God do that? Explain, please.
Which bible? I want to know because we have many bibles around here.
God allowed multiple churches that claim to preach His Word. A precious few are preaching the truth. If a translation represents the text that was commonly used through the ages, I would say "Textus Receptus." it said a valid translation. The KJV that I only use, is because it is a most accurate translation of accurate texts. These 5210 (99%) of 5255 manuscripts supported the KJV. Those 45 (1%) of 5255 manuscripts supported modern versions. God provided us the certainty of His Words.

Throwing in a mood lightener.

Athough the following idea is nothing that should cause
a split in the church body, did you know that Adam and
Eve probably didn't have belly buttons?:giggle:

I suggest you, ADers to drop it off and go anywhere else. Please? :ty: ^_^

I've heard people asking all these kind of questions such as

"Why God let it happen?"
"Why God made me deaf"
"Where is God?"

The list goes on and on. It will never end with people always questioning about God's reasons and for why things do happen. With faith, there are no such questions being asked, because with faith, there is trust.

God will destory Satan in His own time. Satan's domain is on earth and purpose is to destroy, wreck havoc with life on earth, he can control unfaithful people, Satan is the god of this world, but his time is numbered and he knows it. He rules his followers with evil deceit or deception. We pray to God for help in overcoming Satan and all his wily and wicked ways. Being faithful to God helps us avoid the traps of Satan. God test us and our faith constantly because He loves us very much, all will be made complete in God's time, when a new Heaven and earth comes to pass. One must learn how to discern right from wrong, good from bad and the wise from the foolish and one can do so with and by faith.

Yes I know what you mean but we also heard opposite often like that is defend God to blame Satan like that. I was like :dizzy: that's why I repeat my simple question when the people beleive God's and Satan's existence: "Why do God allows Satan to rule the earth for"? This is my favorite question without pick any excuse to blame God or Satan like what you added the list above. I personally do not beleive Satan's existence and doubt God's existence. (It doesn't mean that I don't beleive God but not sure yet. Give me time...)

Anyway, I am going to positive the list, you made here...

My personally answer: This is no excuse to blame God or Satan to make the people killer but blame bad envirnoment how to expose them into bad person or Mother nature (example Katrina etc...) killed people, not God or Satan.

My personally answer: No excuse to blame God because the people CAN do themselves with their strength. If they need help then go to counsellor or doctor or whatever, not point their finger to blame God. It make me sick to hear anyone who blames God for that. The people's health decide to stop itself, not God.

"Why God let it happen?"

My personally answer: Again no excuse to blame God... The people can positive their life themselves with their strength.

"Why God made me deaf"

Check my post.
http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity-religion-spiritual-other-beliefs/29796-god-mean-not.html

My personally answer: I feel sorry for people who are bitter over their deafness and blame anyone including God for their deafness...

"Where is God?"

My personally answer: I cannot speak for anyone but myself because each person has different view over God.

First: The reason I doubt God's existence because of many bibles. I need to know which accurate bible is. Some people who worship different beliefs claim that their bibles are correct and my bible is not correct... We showed each other our bibles in other thread with the help from scriptures but the translation are not same.

Second: My son questioned me why we have different blood group when we came from Eve and Adam time. He would beleive that we come from Eve and Adam time if we all have same blood group.

Third: The fossil bones are the proof.

Fourth: That's why I beleive in reality and fact including myself.

All what I give the positive answer without blame God or Satan because I beleive in reality.

Tell me - what can't God do that? Explain, please.

Your own word -The Bible teaches that we are limited because the Bible said we are little lower than angels. Accord different relgious beleifs, God is powerful and accept us what we are instead of make us do what he wants.

God allowed multiple churches that claim to preach His Word. A precious few are preaching the truth. If a translation represents the text that was commonly used through the ages, I would say "Textus Receptus." it said a valid translation. The KJV that I only use, is because it is a most accurate translation of accurate texts. These 5210 (99%) of 5255 manuscripts supported the KJV. Those 45 (1%) of 5255 manuscripts supported modern versions. God provided us the certainty of His Words.

I was raised to know that the churches are not acceptance to God and also statues like Jesus, Mary, etc. as well because they are false. Accord the bible, the people worship false statues which is not acceptance. If they want to pray then do everywhere.

My good friend lost his life to throat cancer last Dec. 07. His last wish for not want to have him bless in that false church with statues and want to bless him outside for God to watch him, not statues in the church. We respect his wish and stay outside to watch the priest to bless him for over hour during cold weather... It doesn't mean that he go hell because he want God, not church.

I can see that we have different beliefs and respect you for that. I beleive in reality.

Liebling is christlovedeaf. :roll: What???

*sigh* please look at your own post.

God taught Adam how to work and eat, and God also taught Eve how to raise her children. Firstly, God taught them then secondly these parents taught their children. This is how we are taught by our parents because God did. This teachings are gone back to God in the beginning of the creation.

Yes, that's right. God taught his creation children what right or wrong but it doesn't mean that we follow God's form of discipline/teaching to their creation children when we have different form of discipline/teaching to expose our children than God to their creation children.

Liebling is christlovedeaf. :roll:

And, please read Christlovedeaf's posts, there is alot of his disagreements with Liebling, I don't know what make you said this? (btw, I see Christlovedeaf IN PERSON.)

And, please read Christlovedeaf's posts, there is alot of his disagreements with Liebling, I don't know what make you said this? (btw, I see Christlovedeaf IN PERSON.)

*nods* I've met them both, and they're two different people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back