Because Bible said so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm what about Buddha's teaching? He made thousands of homeless people happy, even people in prisons happy, if there is no Buddha, then there is no practice of mediation.

Quit running around bashing against Buddhism ok? Plus you are pulling the off-topic on Mann's thread, quit it.

How is that different than what is being done to christian's belief?

It is okay for you and others to say what you want about christiain's belief but when we make a comment about your belief, it's bashing?

I find that very interesting.

It is okay for you and others to say what you want about christiain's belief but when we make a comment about your belief, it's bashing?

signs0131.gif

:gpost:!!

Let me point to EagleCherokee's post where I would call as bashing. (purple fonts)

Amen!! about Buddhism! someone thought that I not know Buddhism so much. It not true! I read about Buddhism history before. I am very happy that You see truth Buddhism. It very false doctrine! because buddhism was in grave and made idol the stones. When people spoke spirit with buddhism. It FOOLISH! waste breath! Because Buddhism didn't have SAVED people's SOUL!!! Only Jesus Christ CAN saved who people's SOUL! I read other one man said Believe God and Buddhism both. It means his confused which one truth... Awesome! What Bible said here

Matt 6:24 ¶ No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Exodus 20:3 - 6
3 ¶ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 ¶ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

And plus what I mean by she was running around bashing against Buddhism is that I saw her insulting Buddhism (which are off-topic) in three different threads.

When I talk about other religion, I don't bash. I explain why I have the doubt instead.

So please don't get wrong idea about me. :ty:

PuyoPiyo said:
Let me point to EagleCherokee's post where I would call as bashing. (purple fonts)

And plus what I mean by she was running around bashing against Buddhism is that I saw her insulting Buddhism (which are off-topic) in three different threads.

When I talk about other religion, I don't bash. I explain why I have the doubt instead.

Thanks for a good laugh!

Yeah...called "double-standard."

Where do I bash then?

No, I do not see anything that you bash ADers. I can see that those sentence is not acceptance.
It very false doctrine! because buddhism was in grave and made idol the stones. When people spoke spirit with buddhism. It FOOLISH! waste breath!

I do see different religion believers and non-religions never once mentioned those word "Christians are false religions... " "Go Hell...." "Foolish...."

You are guilty for bash me in my threadl... I choose to not take your post serious. You accused religion beleiver negative over God because you don´t like their belief and what and how they beleive differently as you... It´s not a first time, I see your posts... but Puyo? I never see him bash against Christians but debate normally. Can you please show us what you claim that Puyo bash you? I feel you owe him an apology. *shake my head*

Thanks for a good laugh!

Keep your laugh for yourself.

Kinda hard to believe someone would get 8 nasty PM's. Go ahead and forward them to the moderators and we will watch the counter, lol.

No, I do not see anything that you bash ADers. I can see that those sentence is not acceptance.

*nods agree* I already read whole of my last 500 posts, and see no bashing, also I read most of my post that are before the religion subforum closed, still no bashing.. Also still waiting for Secretblend to bring up any of my post that I was bashing, but nothing happen.. I guess I should now be the one who are laughing ;)

I do see different religion believers and non-religions never once mentioned those word "Christians are false religions... " "Go Hell...." "Foolish...."

Again, agree. Also very true.

You are guilty for bash me in my threadl... I choose to not take your post serious. You accused religion beleiver negative over God because you don´t like their belief and what and how they beleive differently as you... It´s not a first time, I see your posts... but Puyo? I never see him bash against Christians but debate normally. Can you please show us what you claim that Puyo bash you? I feel you owe him an apology. *shake my head*

:gpost: Thank you. :)

Keep your laugh for yourself.

*nods agree*

Umm what about Buddha's teaching? He made thousands of homeless people happy, even people in prisons happy, if there is no Buddha, then there is no practice of mediation.

Quit running around bashing against Buddhism ok? Plus you are pulling the off-topic on Mann's thread, quit it.

I didn't pulling the off-toopic on Mann's Thread. I said Just give 2 cent You not pay attention.

you cant control my life! You cant stopping me! You said don't touch your Buddhism Faq. It not this here. You r wrong I not bashing you!! I spoke to Cheri!

Bible said here, Mark 16:15

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

You did bash me before last year when I talked about God. How I feeling what you are feeling now

It does not have to be in the same words, who ever talks the same? You must be in a dream world.

They insulted our relgious "Christianity" don' even go there and say it's not true because it is true.

Second of all of you in that "group" have labeled God, a hateful God, Unlovely God, A cold God, A murder God, A myth God, A fairy tale God, I could go on and on, It does offended us who believe in God, who stands by God. It surprised me that none of you in that group have any courage of respect for Jesus who was the one who lay his life down for you and I and the whole world so that we can ask for forgiving for our sins, Our sins are paid. If any of you say I never said anything bad about Jesus, Yes you did, Jesus is God rather you believe it or not.

They insulted our relgious "Christianity" don' even go there and say it's not true because it is true.

What kind of insult we made toward Christianity?

Second of all of you in that "group" have labeled God, a hateful God, Unlovely God, A cold God, A murder God, A myth God, A fairy tale God, I could go on and on,

It´s God itself, we referred to, not you all personally. If anyone talk about God is a cruel, cold, murder etc is the fact, not mocking because the bible history told us what and how God did to people, children and newborns.

It does offended us who believe in God, who stands by God.

I am sorry that you don´t want to see the fact is HISTORY.

It surprised me that none of you in that group have any courage of respect for Jesus who was the one who lay his life down for you and I and the whole world so that we can ask for forgiving for our sins, Our sins are paid.

Huh? *shake my head quietly* Look at your own post, you accuse us for ungrateful and disrespect Jesus, etc...

You can´t force anyone to do what you say when each person see differently.

If any of you say I never said anything bad about Jesus, Yes you did, Jesus is God rather you believe it or not.

You can´t force me to follow your belief that Jesus is God when I beleive in differently. I beleive Jesus is Son of God. This is my belief, period. Please respect it. :ty:

What kind of insult we made toward Christianity?

It´s God itself, we referred to, not you all personally. If anyone talk about God is a cruel, cold, murder etc is the fact, not mocking because the bible history told us what and how God did to people, children and newborns.

I am sorry that you don´t want to see the fact is HISTORY.

Huh? *shake my head quietly* Look at your own post, you accuse us for ungrateful and disrespect Jesus, etc...

You can´t force anyone to do what you say when each person see differently.

You can´t force me to follow your belief that Jesus is God when I beleive in differently. I beleive Jesus is Son of God. This is my belief, period. Please respect it. :ty:

Good posting! :)

I didn't pulling the off-toopic on Mann's Thread. I said Just give 2 cent You not pay attention.

Cheri was explaining the examples of religions, she does not intend to judge the religions.

you cant control my life! You cant stopping me! You said don't touch your Buddhism Faq. It not this here. You r wrong I not bashing you!! I spoke to Cheri!

It's because that thread is only a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), not a debate thread. Also I didn't say that you bashed me, I said that you bashed against other religions.

Bible said here, Mark 16:15

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Go ahead follow that sentence from the bible all you wish.

You did bash me before last year when I talked about God. How I feeling what you are feeling now

One year ago is too long ago, I thought everyone is moving on but I guess I was wrong...

Cheri was explaining the examples of religions, she does not intend to judge the religions.

It's because that thread is only a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), not a debate thread. Also I didn't say that you bashed me, I said that you bashed against other religions.

Go ahead follow that sentence from the bible all you wish.

One year ago is too long ago, I thought everyone is moving on but I guess I was wrong...

Don't worry about it,, some deaf people I know always hold on to the past and not let it go, I guess she obessive on the past and not yet move on. I am sure plenty of deaf people always hold on to the past and stay angery all the time is really silly and immature. :)

Don't worry about it,, some deaf people I know always hold on to the past and not let it go, I guess she obessive on the past and not yet move on. I am sure plenty of deaf people always hold on to the past and stay angery all the time is really silly and immature. :)

Yupp understandable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back