Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems real world isn't exist to you, only cyberworld is the one you being recognize.

seems you make alot of inaccurate judgements about people you don't know.

welcome to my ignore list, aghori! :cool2:

Seems real world isn't exist to you, only cyberworld is the one you being recognize.

cyberworld isnt real?!?! since when?!?! i guess i missed that memo! hey i met my exwife online so it is real. :P

remember that i'm totally deafblind and can't drive. the weather here has been extremely cold making it impossible for me to go anywhere. with your wife being deafblind, i would hope you'd understand that, but i guess not. :hmm:

You just trying to pick a fight? Looking to get banned???

thank you, faire_jour. i blew my stack this morning and i'm not going to do it again. aghori just earned an honorary spot on my ignore list. :cool2:

*Capt'n Crunch voice* Banned from a banned thread discussion, ironic isn't it! You n' the Cap'n can make it happen.

I somehow think aghori just took a dip in the devil side, but went too far the second one. I'm sure his intentions were otherwise, as his signature shows to me what kind of a personality he has. Take it back, aghori.

If Bucket sees this, maybe she'll give him a good beating.

yeah. aghori definitely deserves to be whacked with mrs. bucket's 52" cane.

by the way naisho, do i even want to *know* what the picture in aghori's signature looks like?

If the other ladies here say no, then I'll be inclined to say no.
If they think it's ok, then perhaps.. one of them.. can translate it for you..
I'm at a loss for words for it really.
Note that I didn't intentionally mean to spike your curiosity. You've been warned!

Fill me what happen in AD or threads while I soon getting banned from AD...

Be honest, no need fill me what going on in AD... when I get banned, cool it off and no need to know what going in AD for a while to give me fresh air.

Sound scary when a person asks other person to share what happen, to make "unwelcome" curious while a person is banned.

AD is one purpose to make audience enjoy their times, spend quality time, and do the errands instead sitting on the computer and check on AD all day.

Yup I am looking forward to get banned so my wife will stop beat me up for posting nasty threads.

If the other ladies here say no, then I'll be inclined to say no.
If they think it's ok, then perhaps.. one of them.. can translate it for you..
I'm at a loss for words for it really.
Note that I didn't intentionally mean to spike your curiosity. You've been warned!

:laugh2: fair enough!

Zero bans and zero warnings.

So far.

I know, I'm amazed at that too ;)

Knock on wood.

someone just described what aghori's signature looks like to me in pm. :shock:

Ummm...i dont remmy, lol!
I will have to ask Alex or some other mods..haha..
bad memory, hehe..
I might have had some warnings, near bans..*thinkin*
can anybody help me here? LOL!

I had been banned at once and got few warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back