Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have been banned, what was life without AD like? :lol:

No pill for that but you can get some email addresses from some of the ADers and that will tide you over until you are allowed back in.

Yes, I can attest that will keep the worst of the withdrawal symptoms under control.:P

No pill for that but you can get some email addresses from some of the ADers and that will tide you over until you are allowed back in.

that's exactly what i did! :D the ad'ers whose e-mail addresses i had were able to fill me in on all the details and threads i was missing.

then, it is time for me to get banned so I can become productive! :giggle:

So....you're saying I'm not a good girl?:lol:

Wait...is that inticing and provoking? Oh,no! Here it comes again!

:rofl:

:hmm:

How would Jillio respond to this!

Oh! I know!!

Look at the facts sweetie.

You have been banned twice. I have only once. You have admitted in your previous post.

:lol:

But jillio would have quoted all the posts to prove her point.

:giggle:

:ily:

:rofl:

:hmm:

How would Jillio respond to this!

Oh! I know!!

Look at the facts sweetie.

You have been banned twice. I have only once. You have admitted in your previous post.

:lol:

But jillio would have quoted all the posts to prove her point.

:giggle:

:ily:

:laugh2::laugh2: I luv you too, BB!

me? nah, i been moderating on nations for couple months, so i know what job is like :D banning people, and listening to people, moving threads, go through them. ^_^

i was extremely bored during my 24 hour ban. i had to spend my time surfing other message boards, but none of them are half as interesting as ad. :lol:

That show you have no life.... :-o

says you, aghori. i happen to have an extremely busy life but fyi, the weather here has been too bitterly cold to go anywhere. perhaps you ought to think about the things you say before making inaccurate judgements about people you don't know. :cool2:

i was extremely bored during my 24 hour ban. i had to spend my time surfing other message boards, but none of them are half as interesting as ad. :lol:

Seems real world isn't exist to you, only cyberworld is the one you being recognize.

lol, i do agree on that, although, i am disappointed about Nations app. But it is up to us to make it lively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back