Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly have no idea why i was banned 48 hours ago. the reason stated on the ad log on page said "provoking posts," but i don't know what it was that i wrote that was so provoking. oh well.

i honestly have no idea why i was banned 48 hours ago. the reason stated on the ad log on page said "provoking posts," but i don't know what it was that i wrote that was so provoking. oh well.

you said that all assholes should be banned or something.

you said that all a**holes should be banned or something.

yea that was it. when i asked if there was anything i could do. i checked the thread and that post was deleted.

yea that was it. when i asked if there was anything i could do. i checked the thread and that post was deleted.

i really shouldn't have said that, but i've learned my lesson. there are younger readers here on ad not to mention the fact that it's impolite to call anyone by that name.

so anyways... ive not been around long enough to get banned or a warning lol YET :giggle:

No warnings, no bans. I'm afraid I'd go into withdrawal, since AD is my lifeline to the Deaf community. Is there a pill for that???

so anyways... ive not been around long enough to get banned or a warning lol YET :giggle:

I have been around long enough but knock on wood! :lol:

0 and 0 for me too ;-) lol on other forums I have no problems either.. one of the forums I've made nearly 13,000 posts and no warnings or bans yet lol Im just a regular good girl! ;-P

hey! thats it! david likes romany! oh wait this is the wrong thread isnt it?!!? opps! :hmm:

No warnings, no bans. I'm afraid I'd go into withdrawal, since AD is my lifeline to the Deaf community. Is there a pill for that???

No, unfortuately. You have to go cold turkey. Quite unpleasant. The mods believe in aversion therapy.:giggle:

No pill for that but you can get some email addresses from some of the ADers and that will tide you over until you are allowed back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back