3 times, I saw this movie. They did not make me depression. Just think of terrorist attacked our country.

my fellow ADers - I have a question. Avatar in 3D - is it at regular theater or IMAX?

my fellow ADers - I have a question. Avatar in 3D - is it at regular theater or IMAX?

They have two different title of movie. Avatar: An IMAX 3D and Avatar in Digital 3D or RealD 3D
They said, "Avatar in 3D". More like digital or RealD 3D without IMAX.

At regular theaters have IMAX or digital or both. Not all Theaters.

Let you find IMAX at your nearest theater.
IMAX on Fandango

Our local theater has 24 screens. They have 2 rooms for digital and 1 room for IMAX.

See few different type of screens

You will noticed IMAX and Digital 3D.

movie.jpg

This Avatar without Digital or RealD 3D. Just regular film - not beautiful image and cheap vibration.

movienodigital.jpg

Let you will find title of movies with caption at near your local threaters.
Captionfish: A captioned movies search engine

so.... what should I watch? IMAX 3D or Real 3D? :confused:

I asked someone about Digital 3D vs IMAX. They told me IMAX make stronger vibration better than Digital 3D. IMAX has new speaker - really bigger!!!

it's decided... lot of people watched Real 3D so we'll go with that. :rockon:

Dude, you're going wayyyyyyyyy pff topic, and it has nothing to do with the movie itself, let alone the damn director. Go away, kokonut.

Not off topic since it is about Avatar and James Cameron's (JC) response about the eco-terrorism question.

EW: “Avatar” is the perfect eco-terrorism recruiting tool.”

JC: Good, good. I like that one. I consider that a positive review. I believe in ecoterrorism.”

It just that the movie and JC's response brings up a lot of questions aside from the pure, supposedly so, entertainment value.

Dude, you're going wayyyyyyyyy pff topic, and it has nothing to do with the movie itself, let alone the damn director. Go away, kokonut.

It's no use. He's bent on proving Avatar is a movie of anti-American political intent, despite it's an obvious rip-off of Fern Gully, Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas and a few other movie classics, without even seeing the movie itself first.

It's no use. He's bent on proving Avatar is a movie of anti-American political intent, despite it's an obvious rip-off of Fern Gully, Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas and a few other movie classics, without even seeing the movie itself first.

In other words, Avatar is not an eco-minded theme movie that mixes politics and military in presenting a certain perspective for the audience to observe/enjoy? And it is not an eco-terrorism recruiting tool even though James Cameron who produced that move agrees it is?

Yeah, I know mate. People needs to watch movie first before cristicing people, unlike kokonut. :roll:

Yeah, I know mate. People needs to watch movie first before cristicing people, unlike kokonut. :roll:

Where did I criticize in AD about the movie? All I did was point out what JC said about eco-terrorism and Avatar as a good recruitment tool for eco-terrorism.

Back