I saw it in IMAX 3D... FRONT ROW!!!!

Last week and today, we watched this film with 3D and IMAX. WOW.... nice feel very loud vibration!!! Worth go to IMAX better than regular film or regular Digital.

Not worth to wait for DVD or Blu-Ray. Go to movie at IMAX with 3D. You will enjoy to watch movie without CC like your old day in earlier 1970's TV or movie without CC. Nobody help you. You are excellent to think something.

Our local movie, they offer caption at regular film without 3D and IMAX. Maybe this week, I will watch movie with Caption.

My opinion - for first time to watch movie with CC. You will have hard time to read Caption and too many active. It is beautiful visual image.

I would like to watch the movie Avatar, I'll wait until it come out on dvd. :)

Not worth wait for DVD.
At IMAX.... WOW, nice visual image, strong vibration!!!!

Today, I took my friend. He said....Beautiful Image and "champ" Vibration. He agreed with me that I said not worth to wait for DVD or Blu-Ray.

Not worth wait for DVD.
At IMAX.... WOW, nice visual image, strong vibration!!!!

Today, I took my friend. He said....Beautiful Image and "champ" Vibration. He agreed with me that I said not worth to wait for DVD or Blu-Ray.
It is a must see film.

Ya'll have got me hyped up to see this film. Now, not having seen the original in the 1980s, is this new version kid friendly yes/no??

I want to see this film, but if I do, I'll have to take the kiddo with me.

My mom told me that my brother was very afraid to watch "Snow White" evil lady turn witch. He was about 8 years old. He did under his seat at movie.

I can't give you what is my opinion about your kid. I have nothing knowedge about your kid(s). You know about your kid(s) since birth.
Does your kid(s) afraid to watch big cats chase little white mouse "Stuart Little"?

images

Does your kid(s) afraid to watch Casper or spider at movie or Jurassic Park?
images
70057095.jpg
images

My mom let me watched monster or scare movie when I was very little boy like 6 years old. She knew, I love it. No afraid or nightmare. Other day, I was about 8 years old. My old brother took me down to first row seat to watch Godzilla vs Mothball at movie.

I forgot to say..... He said, "Many Thank You, It was worth to see IMAX".
He told me that he wants to see repeat movie at IMAX.

an open caption version of avatar isn't out here yet.. :whistle:

yup still waiting. :lol: my friend said they usually release captioned version about 3 weeks after the release.

Meh, you guys, pay attention to what we've all been saying: the storyline isn't important. It's all about the visuals.

Meh, you guys, pay attention to what we've all been saying: the storyline isn't important. It's all about the visuals.
Yeah, he's right - I watched and doesnt need to know the storyline totally. Get your ass to the cinemas! :mad2:

You'll regret this

"goddamn, I wasted time for this, I should have watched it at the cinemas earlier than waiting for the DVD, the storyline's useless! :mad2:"

Don't thank us, if you really said that.

You'll regret this

"goddamn, I wasted time for this, I should have watched it at the cinemas earlier than waiting for the DVD, the storyline's useless! :mad2:"

Don't thank us, if you really said that.

please make an appointment with my secretary.

I saw it a few weeks ago and I was blown away by the graphics. The plot is pretty simple and not very inventive but the world of Pandora is amazing. I saw it in 3D and it was very subtle, not a lot of cheesy throwing stuff at you 3D. I really enjoyed it and I'm not a sci-fi fan. Definitely worth seeing just for the graphics!

3 times, I watched Avatar (two times at IMAX and one time at regular film with CC)

Today is my first time to watch Avatar with caption (just film without 3D).

Be honest, I love Avatar 3D at IMAX without Caption. It is beautiful image and very strong vibration. You will won't diappoint no caption at IMAX. It still worth to go IMAX better than regular film with caption or no IMAX.

The film (without 3D and Digital/IMAX) is not great quality or not sharp image and not strong vibration. Not many people attend Avatar without 3D and digital or IMAX.

You should go to see movie at IMAX. Not worth to wait for DVD or Blu-Ray.

Today is last day to use regular film at our local. They still keep two screen (Digital 3D and IMAX 3D).

Today, my friend told me that he still want to see repeat Avatar 3D at IMAX. Next few week, I will take him out to see movie. It will be my 4th times.

Just saw it again earlier tonight - with CC - it was good :)

Back