I watched Avatar at the movie theatre today. It was awesome to watch this movie. :)

This movie is now the highest grossing movie both worldwide and domestic with over $2 billion at the box office. The final box office tally is predicted at $2.8 to $2.9 billion.

The movie also nabbed 9 Oscar nominations. You know what's really funny? The fact that the director James Cameron's ex-wife, Kate Bigelow also scored 9 nominations for her movie, The Hurt Locker at the Oscars this year.

So, it's the battle of the exes!

Going to see Avatar today without subtitles in 3D. I cannot understand movies without captions but I do really want to go and see it. Is it easy/hard to understand?

Going to see Avatar today without subtitles in 3D. I cannot understand movies without captions but I do really want to go and see it. Is it easy/hard to understand?

Yes it is easy to understand.

If you are familiar with the history about driving out natives of their land by Europeans in South and North Americas.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

I watched Avatar with 3D on cinema today. Awesome movie but no subtitle. :( I got 3D glasses to watch it at first time since 1960's. Difference between special 3D glasses and old style 3D glasses. I'll wait to get this dvd. When will it be released?

Last edited:
I watched Avatar last weekend - it was a good movie. The special effects were just absolutely STUNNING.

Update from Oscar for nomination as
best pics
art direction
Cinematography
Directing
Film Editing
Music (Original Score)
Sound Editing
Sound Mixing
Visual Effects

i will watch oscars on tv who won or not

update:

Avatar not win oscar for best pics BUT its hurt locker won oscar in history..

but Avator win on list few oscar awards include:
Art Direction
Cinematography
Visual Effects

read on Oscar website - Oscar.com - Oscar Night - Winners

update:

Avatar not win oscar for best pics BUT its hurt locker won oscar in history..

but Avator win on list few oscar awards include:
Art Direction
Cinematography
Visual Effects

read on Oscar website - Oscar.com - Oscar Night - Winners

I m disappointed, Avatar didn't won Best Picture award. Hurt Locker is awful film. I was sick of it.

I wish be see there movies avatar I am not see them..

Hurt Locker is one of lowest Gross revenue $21.3 Million (Won Oscar Award)
Avatar is highest Gross revenue $2.6 Billion

James Cameron's ex-wife (Kathryn Bigelow) made movie "Hurt Locker"

Hurt Locker is one of lowest Gross revenue $21.3 Million (Won Oscar Award)
Avatar is highest Gross revenue $2.6 Billion

James Cameron's ex-wife (Kathryn Bigelow) made movie "Hurt Locker"

yeah but oscar makes rules for highest best pics and more nomination in movie as best movie when you go movie and box office earn how much worth would be?!? And who will beat..

Titanic is best movie in history and James Cameron is FAB director and earn 11 oscars and plus best pics but Chicago also earn 6 oscars and plus best pics..

But no matter how many worth in box office earns for movie stars

Avatar will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD, April 22, Earth Day.

That is what I got a message from them in Facebook.

Avatar will be released on Blu-Ray and DVD, April 22, Earth Day.

That is what I got a message from them in Facebook.

Great! Thank you, Royale. I will buy this Blu-ray movie disc.

Back