Ask me anything!

Your favorite element? Earth, wind, air, water, fire? Or is it sex?

Niasho, she's less than 5 months old. Maturity is at around 6 months old.

:devil: Answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see:
What is your favorite computer game?
When did you start playing D&D?
Do you consider yourself a geek?

is this enough questions?
I hope people start their own "Ask me a question" threads so I can start questioning them instead. :lol:

I have no idea. I was too young to remember.
That's cool though, all these stories about rats makes me think about getting a pet rat. Though I will have to make sure dog and cat do not kill him. :hmm:

Do you think that Go Kart cars should be turbocharged. Why or why not?
I believe they should be allowed to be turbocharged, but to buy or drive one requires at least a drivers license. We don't want 14 year old kids driving around turbocharged go-karts in the neighborhood, do we?

Why is a raven like a writing desk? :D
:hmm: ... I remember Edgar Allen Poe used to write a story about Ravens. He did it on his writing desk. So there you go! (throw a tomato at me now, I'll catch it :lol)

Your favorite element? Earth, wind, air, water, fire? Or is it sex?
My favorite element is yin and yang. They seem to apply for everything in this world, even sex. :hmm:
attachment.php

Because there is a B in both and an N in neither. :rockon:
:afro:

Niasho, she's less than 5 months old. Maturity is at around 6 months old.
Cool, thanks for sharing! I may ask you more rat questions in the future. :h5:

How often you masturbate?
while (meTime != 0) { bathroom(self); meTime--; } :cool2:

^^^You're terrible!!!
^^^ Are you really that surprised? :lol:

He's going through a phase, it's all good everyone. I hope his wife is treating him okay!

:devil: Answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see:
What is your favorite computer game?
When did you start playing D&D?
Do you consider yourself a geek?
One of my oldest favorite computer games was Diablo. I used to play it in 1996 and it was very addicting. I liked it because of finding new items and exploring life as medival age. Life seems sort of cooler to live back then.
I never played the official D&D, but I did play some videogames made off D&D. I think the first one I played was Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn. That was a very long time ago over 10 years ago.
Yes, I do consider myself a geek. :lol:

Who do you think is going to be the GOP nominee ?
They all seem pretty terrible. :| But if this is for winning a bet, I think it's going to be Newt.

I am :giggle: at some of the questions, I will join in the bandwagon , ask you a wild question , have you ever been inside Victoria Secret?

Anything being done on the duplicate account front?
What duplicate account front? Is this suspecting activity that we are or not aware of? :hmm:
Bring your concerns to Private Messages if it's information sensitive.

I am :giggle: at some of the questions, I will join in the bandwagon , ask you a wild question , have you ever been inside Victoria Secret?
Yes, I think two times or so in my life. Also one maidenform but I stood outside. Bra shopping. (not me :mad2:)

been there 2 times with my aunt and at my sister's bday party (wasn't amused)

Who is your favorite football team?

(If you say it is the MN Vikings, I will blow you a kiss. If you say some other team, I will still blow you a kiss anyway as the Vikings SUCK this year! :lol: )

Who is your favorite football team?

(If you say it is the MN Vikings, I will blow you a kiss. If you say some other team, I will still blow you a kiss anyway as the Vikings SUCK this year! :lol: )

me: Denver Broncos. (Just had to say it...)

How many in your family growing up? Where do you rank in the group?

I hope people start their own "Ask me a question" threads so I can start questioning them instead. :lol:

That's cool though, all these stories about rats makes me think about getting a pet rat. Though I will have to make sure dog and cat do not kill him. :hmm:

I believe they should be allowed to be turbocharged, but to buy or drive one requires at least a drivers license. We don't want 14 year old kids driving around turbocharged go-karts in the neighborhood, do we?

:hmm: ... I remember Edgar Allen Poe used to write a story about Ravens. He did it on his writing desk. So there you go! (throw a tomato at me now, I'll catch it :lol)

My favorite element is yin and yang. They seem to apply for everything in this world, even sex. :hmm:
attachment.php

:afro:

Cool, thanks for sharing! I may ask you more rat questions in the future. :h5:

while (meTime != 0) { bathroom(self); meTime--; } :cool2:

He's going through a phase, it's all good everyone. I hope his wife is treating him okay!

One of my oldest favorite computer games was Diablo. I used to play it in 1996 and it was very addicting. I liked it because of finding new items and exploring life as medival age. Life seems sort of cooler to live back then.
I never played the official D&D, but I did play some videogames made off D&D. I think the first one I played was Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn. That was a very long time ago over 10 years ago.
Yes, I do consider myself a geek. :lol:

They all seem pretty terrible. :| But if this is for winning a bet, I think it's going to be Newt.

I agree with on you that they're all pretty terrible! I am really and not looking forward to election day , there is no one to be excited about! If you could pick any person to be president who would it be and why?

Last edited:
Back