Ask me anything!

Did I leave the water running?

Do you think guys who call girls/ladies, dude is impolite and rude?

How come the Bears scored only 3 points yestersday?? I know they're without Cutler and now Forte, but 3 points???

One of my oldest favorite computer games was Diablo. I used to play it in 1996 and it was very addicting. I liked it because of finding new items and exploring life as medival age. Life seems sort of cooler to live back then.

What was your preferred method of defeating the Butcher?

By now, are you sorry you accepted to be a moderator? :P

Who is your favorite football team?
(If you say it is the MN Vikings, I will blow you a kiss. If you say some other team, I will still blow you a kiss anyway as the Vikings SUCK this year! :lol: )
Golden gophers! :fly2:

How many in your family growing up? Where do you rank in the group?
Two. Unless we count the pets. I am the oldest of all.

I agree with on you that they're all pretty terrible! I am really and not looking forward to election day , there is no one to be excited about! If you could pick any person to be president who would it be and why?
I would nominate Mike Honda.

Did I leave the water running?
The wife says you did

Do you think guys who call girls/ladies, dude is impolite and rude?
Hmm, it depends. If I know they are joking then yeah I'd let it slide. But if you knew they were doing it on purpose then it's probably worth looking at him cross-eyed.

How come the Bears scored only 3 points yestersday?? I know they're without Cutler and now Forte, but 3 points???
That's only because they didn't have turbocharged gatorade.

What your earliest memory ever?
I think it was when I was 3-4 years. I jumped off 10 steps up a stairs because I thought I was Superman. Ended up getting a scar next to my eye.

... in what format is meTime...? seconds? minutes? And I need to see the code for the function bathroom......
Milliseconds. :mad: No, it's not open source yet.

What was your preferred method of defeating the Butcher?
LOL! First time I was terrified him and read a strategy of how to take him down (this was back in the days). I trapped him in the dungeon 2 stairs and took him out with bow and arrow. This took like 10 minutes of work. Got me my Torn Flesh of Souls !

Are ya a dork? LOL
I think I might be. . .

What is your favorite movie and book?
movie: Minority report, book: Tuesdays with Morrie

By now, are you sorry you accepted to be a moderator? :P
Hmm, not quite there yet. I feel like a dark protector. Like a Batman. Batman never gives up protecting Gotham.

What is your favorite novel?

What was your favorite monument/building to see lit up at night in DC?

Just shoot me a PM or something to ask me more about rats or whatever. :)

What is your favorite Morrie quote from Tuesdays with Morrie?

And time to check your geek cred - what older geeky movie was I referencing when I began my earlier questions three? :giggle:

Golden gophers! :fly2:

Two. Unless we count the pets. I am the oldest of all.

I would nominate Mike Honda.

The wife says you did

Hmm, it depends. If I know they are joking then yeah I'd let it slide. But if you knew they were doing it on purpose then it's probably worth looking at him cross-eyed.

That's only because they didn't have turbocharged gatorade.

I think it was when I was 3-4 years. I jumped off 10 steps up a stairs because I thought I was Superman. Ended up getting a scar next to my eye.

Milliseconds. :mad: No, it's not open source yet.

LOL! First time I was terrified him and read a strategy of how to take him down (this was back in the days). I trapped him in the dungeon 2 stairs and took him out with bow and arrow. This took like 10 minutes of work. Got me my Torn Flesh of Souls !

I think I might be. . .

movie: Minority report, book: Tuesdays with Morrie

Hmm, not quite there yet. I feel like a dark protector. Like a Batman. Batman never gives up protecting Gotham.

Why would you want Mike Honda for president?

If (flush !=0) { masterbate(self); flush + 1; }
you hacking my code. :mad2:

What is your favorite novel?

What was your favorite monument/building to see lit up at night in DC?
Mostly the Worlds of Power series. I liked Ninja Gaiden the most.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Gaiden-Worlds-Power-Nine/dp/0590437763"]Amazon.com: Ninja Gaiden (Worlds of Power) (9780590437769): F. X. Nine: Books[/ame]

Washington Monument stood above all and was definitely an attraction. Veteran's memorial had cool lighting however...

Just shoot me a PM or something to ask me more about rats or whatever. :)
Sounds good, didn't you have an ask me a question thread? Mind if I direct them there?

What is your favorite Morrie quote from Tuesdays with Morrie?

And time to check your geek cred - what older geeky movie was I referencing when I began my earlier questions three? :giggle:
"Don't cling to things, because everything is impermanent."

Uhhh!!! I'm not sure which movie, Looks like I have to turn in my geek card :(
I don't remember any geek's movie before The Wizard. Go easy on me!

OH NO!!! An infinite jackoff loop!!!
CTRL+C!!!!!!
May I interest you in investing in a creamery factory?

Error 23456: Buffer Overflow, exceeded the memory limit.
Looks like ladies will need more memory to handle me... ;)

Why would you want Mike Honda for president?
He does a pretty good job and has an idea of general problems in society with some experience under his belt. He always wins his opponents in elections. Also, if asians are so smart, if we had an asian president would that fix everything?

Left handed you?
Sometimes, I can sign lefty when I am bored. It is weird but I tend to be ambidextrous when signing, although I know I should avoid it and stick to one.

Next post is post #100 in here. Whoever gets it, start your "Ask me a question" thread. I've got questions to ask you. :wave:

Back