Ask Christlovedeaf Anything

Christlovedeaf, are you support gay people?

Hi :wave: Christlovedeaf,

Are you a male if so, what's your age?

Do you have a crush on anyone on AD, I had to asked that, no reason however so. Lol!

Yes, I'm a male, my age? **cough, cough**,, yeah, I have a crush on someone here on AD, but rather do it appropriately. LOL

Christlovedeaf, are you support gay people?

Yes, I, myself is gay or bi, each person has different views about me. But there are alot of gays views I don't agree, but did mentioned about it above somewhere on this post, if you can back it up. winks

Hello! :wave:

What is your favorite sports to watching?

What is your favorite colors? ( cant think of any hard question to asking) LOL

Hello! :wave:

What is your favorite sports to watching?

What is your favorite colors? ( cant think of any hard question to asking) LOL

College Football is my fav sport, My fav team is Ohio State, but as quarterback goes, Notre Dame, forgot his name is the hottest and also Brady who played Pro is also the hottest.

Oh, forgot one thing, green is my favorite. but other colors i love is red, black, grey and blue.

Does your family know sign language? If so, who?

My mom knows alittle, my daughters knows how, but my dad thinks sign language is lady job, bec it looks sissy. Can u imagine that. Also, my brother knows how to sign too, bec he is HOH and he also a pastor for the deaf.

What is your song favorite? What is your favorite music rock or country, jazz, soft, rap???

What is your favorite verses?

Who is your hero famous in the bible?

Why you made decision to choice deaf world than hearing world?

Have you visited Israel before?

Where did you go to college in past?

What is your favorite verses?**** I HAVE LOTS OF FAVORITE VERSES, PS 119:11,105, gALATIANS 2:20; ROMANS 10:8-10,13, 1 JOHN 5:13, 1 JOHN 1:9 AND I HAVE TOO MANY OTHERS****

Who is your hero famous in the bible?***KING DAVID, BEC THE WAY HIS LIFE HE HAS GONE THRU, I EXPERIENCE THE SAME, HEHEH EXCEPT CONSPIRACY AND MURDER, LOL**

Why you made decision to choice deaf world than hearing world?** I DON'T TAKE SIDE, I'M IN BOTH WORLD, BEC WE SHOULD BE IN UNITY, NOT DIVIDED, BEC OF OUR DIFFERENCES***

Have you visited Israel before?** FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME RECENTLY IF I CAN GO WITH HIM TO GO THERE, WHICH I LOVE TO GO, BUT DISCOVERED WHAT HAS HAPPEN RIGHT NOW, VIOLENCE BECOMES INTENSIFY THERE AND THERE IS SO MANY PLACES WE CAN'T GO NOW. SO HAS CHANGE PLAN***

Where did you go to college in past?
***I WAS AT OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY TECH INSTITUTE WHICH CHANGED NOW AS OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY IN OKLAHOMA CITY****

Since ur favorite Football team OSU which my favorite too! yaya but you know that OSU is ALMOST have chance WON CHAMP but LOST Dang! LOL

How you feel frist time move to Toledo Ohio from ur ex hometown? (psst i know who you are :giggle: )

How you feel frist time become Gay??

What ur favorite Club?

Do u consider about being a pastor to the deaf gays/lesbians someday?

Have you ever met any deaf jews in somewhere?

Have you ever witnessed the gospel to the deaf jews about Jesus before?

How many did you sign or preach for a revival in the deaf churches across USA?

Where you were born?

What did your mom call you nickname or just name?

Did you remember what you did play around when you were 5 years old?

what is your favorite comedian?

Since ur favorite Football team OSU which my favorite too! yaya but you know that OSU is ALMOST have chance WON CHAMP but LOST Dang! LOL****HAHAHA, I KNOW, DANG***

How you feel frist time move to Toledo Ohio from ur ex hometown? (psst i know who you are :giggle: ) *** I LOVE IT HERE LOT FAR MORE BETTER THAN IN OKLAHOMA CITY***

How you feel frist time become Gay??*** WELL, WHEN I MET A GUY, OUR LOVE GROWS EVERYTIME AND DO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP***

What ur favorite Club?
***WELL, I M NOT A REAL BAR GOING, BUT MY FAV PLACE IS AT CEASAR'S SHOWBAR, ITS COOL PLACE***

Do u consider about being a pastor to the deaf gays/lesbians someday?*** NOT SO SURE, BUT THAT IS A SERIOUS CONSIDERATION EVEN IN THE POSITION WHERE GOD CALLED ME TO DO**

Have you ever met any deaf jews in somewhere?**IN OKC, I HAVE, BUT AROUND HERE, I HAVENT**

Have you ever witnessed the gospel to the deaf jews about Jesus before?***NO I HAVEN'T, BEC I HAVENT MET THEM YET**

How many did you sign or preach for a revival in the deaf churches across USA?***WELL, I PREACHED IN CHICAGO, BUT TAUGHT WORKSHOP MANY PLACES IN THE SOUTH, BUT MY LICENSE STRIPPED BEC I OPENED MYSELF THAT I AM GAY****

Where you were born?***ENID, OKLAHOMO**

What did your mom call you nickname or just name?*** NOT JUST MY MOM, WHEN I WASVERY YOUNG ONE OF THE SMALL TIME COUPLES WHERE I FIRST LIVE THERE CALLED MY "BUNYER", MY FAMILY PUZZLED, SO INSTEAD BY GROWING UP, MY PARENTS AND ALSO RELATIVES CALLED ME "BUNNY"

Did you remember what you did play around when you were 5 years old?
*** I REMEMBER, I LIVED ACROSS THE STREET FROM TASTEE FREEZE AND MY MOM TOOK ME THERE AND I GOT A PLASTIC TOY TRAIN AND ALSO PLAYED WITH MY DOG, DASHUND, NAMED PETEY AND I LOVE THAT DOG, BUT WAS KILLED BY RUN OVER BY A CAR, ITS BEEN HARD***
what is your favorite comedian?
*** BOB HOPE,JERRY LEWIS, PAUL LINDSEY, MILTON PEARL, LAUREL AND HARDY, 3 STOOGES, LUCY BALL. THOSE DAYS ARE AMERICANIZE COMEDIANS, NOW IN DAYS, EVEN THO CALL THEMSELVES COMEDIANS, WHICH THEY AREN'T AND IT'S VERY AMERICANIZE.

I m wondering to ask u few qq...
So have u met LovelyBlkGal in real person?
If u say yes and love to hang out with her sometimes???
If u say no ah u will like her someday.. smile..

Back