Ask Christlovedeaf Anything

Do you got a picture?

Do you like alldeaf?

What kind of computer you using?

Got any kids?

What are you watching on TV?

Why don't you got a girlfriend?

Where you like to shop at??

:wave: Christlovedeaf.... Roadrunner told me a little bit about you, but I'll ask a few question just to get to know you a little bit more..before I do, I thought you were a female the whole time, forgive me :giggle:, it's hard to tell behind an sn like yours....

Do you attend Chruch, if so, what's the name of your church?

How old are you? ( hope this isn't too personal, if so, you don't have to answer it :) )

What are your dreams?....

If you were to donate money to any type of charity which would it be and why?...

Do you have any pet (s)?

What city in Ohio do you live in?

Do you wear hearing aids or CI?

Do you donated foods to the hungery children program

What programs have you donated to?

what are you looking for in a woman?

How do you feel about children and spouse abuse?

That's all I can think of for now... smile

Do you got a picture? """"""yeah, i do, i can send from yahoo.""""""

Do you like alldeaf?***** yes, i do****

What kind of computer you using? ***well, using my roomy's comp***

Got any kids?*** have 2 daughters***

What are you watching on TV? ****mmm, golden girls, brady bunch, 7th Heaven, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Match Game****

Why don't you got a girlfriend?**** well, *gulp*, I'm gay, I'm not a like big promoting about being gay. Some thinks I'm more as bi ***

Where you like to shop at?? mmm, i love to shop, i like the mall
all the answers right by your questions, smile

:wave: Christlovedeaf.... Roadrunner told me a little bit about you, but I'll ask a few question just to get to know you a little bit more..before I do, I thought you were a female the whole time, forgive me :giggle:, it's hard to tell behind an sn like yours....**** hahahaha, it's ok, i have same problem with others not know if they are male or female***

Do you attend Chruch, if so, what's the name of your church? ***Westgate Chapel, under Christian/Missionaries Alliance****

How old are you? ( hope this isn't too personal, if so, you don't have to answer it :) )**** hahahha, ummm,***

What are your dreams?....*** someone look at me as a person instead of reminding of someone else or by saying "I heard that before" from someone else which think I'm like someone else or remind of. Also, still have a heart of ASL artist music performing I have been in the past.

If you were to donate money to any type of charity which would it be and why?... ****unfortunate ones, also missionaries and etc, bec that's how my heart sets in, but unfortunate, my finance isn't well.***

Do you have any pet (s)? ***no, i don't have any pet****

What city in Ohio do you live in? ***Rossford (Toledo area, across from Maumee River)***

Do you wear hearing aids or CI? *** I wear 1 hearing aid***

Do you donated foods to the hungery children program***yes, normally during food drive***

What programs have you donated to? *** normally, bags hanging on the door, so i stuffed food in there****

what are you looking for in a woman? ***I was married, bu tragically during my marriage is very hard, in laws severely dominate our marriage and things gotten really hard, bec mom in law persistance interefere, like 50 phone calls a day, come by our house many times, and etc, my wife will lose everything if she is not doing her parents way, which frustrates me, they are wealthy family, and its hard. I love a woman who treat me as a husband and we share our feelings ourselves and work for ourselves instead of 3rd party involve and love a woman who devote to God and live godly example, I like the one like Caroline Ingalls in Little House on the Prairie, not Harriet Oleson, lllololol***

How do you feel about children and spouse abuse? *** Oh, I'm totally against abusing, I have two girls, but sadly in laws have power of everything, which is a long story, I have a friend that you and ur future husband knows very well and your husband knows who I am talking about, bec she knows about my rough life. She's been really good friend of mine like sister and were my ex gf when we were very young and knew each other since around 5 yrs old.****

That's all I can think of for now... smile

Thanks for asking, smile, I will meet you and your future hubby soon****

Did you got a vision from God and he told you to be christian?

Do you support abortion even it is against God's will?

Who do you think is hot guy in here?

If I eat people for living, would you befriend with me?

Suppose you are US president, what would you do? (i.e make laws, etc..)

Do you agree with the "statment" that gay people help world from being overpopulation?

Do you think I will go to hell because I dont believe in God even though I considered Jesus to be the GREATEST TEACHER in our life?

Did you got a vision from God and he told you to be christian?
****no, it's not easy how to explain, I grew up in church without understanding salvation and the meaning and the point of the cross, and even I couldn't understand the Bible and what is about and what apply to my life and surrounding, till thru interpreter which lead me clearer picture of meaning of being a christian, that day I gave my life to Christ, something different inside, its undescribable, feeling the filling inside and change, and the more my life in solitary moments, I learned something of alot of things, culturals, spiritual and etc. Even I begin to see what the Bible is saying and understand them and seeing what relate in our daily lives. But, even, like my mistakes and etc, it isnt easy, bec the battle goes on till death comes.****
Do you support abortion even it is against God's will?***** Personally, I dont favor abortion, the problem is women worrying about what they want than a child who hasnt been born. There are lot of women who experience abortion suffer great deal. And many women couldnt have a child later, bec iodine still in the body and some have their body damaged by them and there are varies in that. Most women support to abort the child, bec they dont want to have a child, but only they want sleeping around more than those who have their what doctor claimed women risk their lives. Risking is very low rate. Many women and men have been achieved their lives which their mom been raped and they have been grateful to their mom for not aborting them.******

Who do you think is hot guy in here?**** hehehe, well, I don't know, but as for protection, I wouldn't publicize them.*****

If I eat people for living, would you befriend with me?**** Well, like plane crashed story, Some try to survive by eating the dead, which is nauseating. Can they be friends, ofc, bec they are trying to survive, if you are one of them, I still befriend.*****

Suppose you are US president, what would you do? (i.e make laws, etc..)
*****Hahahah, I never give a thought, bec, I have no thought about being one and not even my dreams. but I could say should be well balance.
Do you agree with the "statment" that gay people help world from being overpopulation? I wouldn't agree with that.*****

Do you think I will go to hell because I dont believe in God even though I considered Jesus to be the GREATEST TEACHER in our life?
*****By going to hell is not by what you do, simple is this, Christ died for us, if we try to live up the standard, then it is pointless for Jesus to die for. Hell isn't a place for people, but only Satan and demons, Satan's goal is to take us down there, but Jesus fought it, but yet, people rather find other way to go in, sin can't touch God's holiness, remember Moses, can't see God, he has to be behind the cleft and Moses see behind Him, not His face, if Moses sees His face, Moses will be utterly destroyed bec God's holiness. Jesus is like a cleft, His blood atone to bring us to Heaven, not what we do, it's what we chooses, accept what Christ has done for us or reject, God left us a freewill, He doesn't force. It's so much easier to share face to face than online, bec each of us experience differently where we grew up. Don't misunderstand me or think any way to think i grab you or force you to believe. Smile, and hope that meet your answers.****

r u fallin in love alldeaf?
enjoyin urself with ad?
would u love to watch horror movie with me? (lol)
what is ur favorite movie?

r u fallin in love alldeaf?** I really enjoying alldeaf. Its really cool.
enjoyin urself with ad? Yes, i do, smile
would u love to watch horror movie with me? (lol) LOLOLOL I hate horror movies.
what is ur favorite movie?
I love true story movies, Walt Disney, Romance. I love Brokeback Mountain, Passion of Christ, One Night with the King

how come don't ya like horror movie?

hehehe, just couldn't stand it, I hate bloody movies, I do like some violent movies, but I do not like the movie similar like Kill Bill. And horror movies make me feel dark and dreary. I do like old horror movies like back in the 50's and 60's. But now, it's too graphic. Violent movie I like similar like Texas Rangers, Miami Vice.

well, well, well, seem like all settle, heh. but, if anyone want to know more, come on, just spill it, teehee, and now guyz, i ain't gonna bite ya. if you wanna know, just spill it. or thumpm., teehee:whip:

Do u think deaf people have a disability?

Do you think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits?

Do u think deaf people have a disability?

Do you think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits?

well as a disability as couldn't hear, but not disability of ability they can do. As deaf using SSI or SSDI, it's dependable with health. As who are deaf/blind, its also dependable. there are jobs for the blind, but always full or not opening position. But as perfect health, they shoudln't, but should have ssi or ssd if no job offer thems. It's dependable, but being slothful and irresponsible, I would say no.

well as a disability as couldn't hear, but not disability of ability they can do. As deaf using SSI or SSDI, it's dependable with health. As who are deaf/blind, its also dependable. there are jobs for the blind, but always full or not opening position. But as perfect health, they shoudln't, but should have ssi or ssd if no job offer thems. It's dependable, but being slothful and irresponsible, I would say no.

Do u think it is a contradiction when some hearing people say that deaf people are disabled or have a disability but dont deserve SSI or SSDI cuz it is simply not fair for us to get free money from their tax dollars?

Back