Ask Christlovedeaf Anything

1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

2. Are you a Starbucks addict?

yes, I have 1 brother and 2 sisters and I do love coffee, but Starbuck's coffee is tooo strong for me. But do loooovvve jamocha, tho, from Arby's. But I love coffee at home either french vanilla or hazelnuts coffee from Millstones

Okay, I have to get here, too:giggle:

Are you really gay?
How does your parents and children feel about that?
If you look anything like the pic on your avatar...WHY?:eek3: How could you!?
Women would die to be with a guy like you...sweet, good-looking, down to earth, Christian, why why why? :giggle:

Just please tell e one thing if you can...and I'm not trying to be mean...but, does the Bible excuse one for being gay? Please tell me where because my stepson who is 18 says he is gay. He no longer goes to church but, he had a wonderful singing voice and wanted to be a missionary.

Hope I didn't say anything to hurt you...I'm just curious...and you did ask for it...teehee!

Are you really gay?
How does your parents and children feel about that?
If you look anything like the pic on your avatar...WHY?:eek3: How could you!?
Women would die to be with a guy like you...sweet, good-looking, down to earth, Christian, why why why? :giggle:

Just please tell e one thing if you can...and I'm not trying to be mean...but, does the Bible excuse one for being gay? Please tell me where because my stepson who is 18 says he is gay. He no longer goes to church but, he had a wonderful singing voice and wanted to be a missionary.

Hope I didn't say anything to hurt you...I'm just curious...and you did ask for it...teehee!

u still love him? cuz most ppl dont love their kids who gay or lesbian

Of course I still love him. I just don't agree with it. It's another one of those touchy subjects.

u just dont agree with it?

if my parents said that to me then I'm kicking myself out of their house cuz i dont want parents if they cant 100% love me for the way who i am and suppose to love me for who i am..

off subject?

u just dont agree with it?

if my parents said that to me then I'm kicking myself out of their house cuz i dont want parents if they cant 100% love me for the way who i am and suppose to love me for who i am..

I think we are unning with someone elses thread. I will plead the 5th on your comment.

Are you really gay? ***YES, I AM GAY88888
How does your parents and children feel about that?888MY CHILDREN LOVES ME ALOT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU. MY MOM PASSED AWAY FEW YEARS AGO, MY DAD DOESNT LIKE GAYS***
If you look anything like the pic on your avatar...WHY?:eek3: How could you!?**WHAT YOU MEAN HOW COULD I?****
Women would die to be with a guy like you...sweet, good-looking, down to earth, Christian, why why why? :giggle: ****I WAS MARRIED, SHE CHOSE WEALTH OVER ME.****

Just please tell e one thing if you can...and I'm not trying to be mean...but, does the Bible excuse one for being gay?*** NO, THE BIBLE DOESN'T, BUT THE SAME WAY, BIBLE DOESN'T GIVE US ANY OF EXCUSES INCLUDING BACKSTABBING, TWO FACES, TWISTING STORIES AND ETC. THERE IS ALOT GOING ON IN CHURCHES. DO I STOP GOING TO CHURCH? NOPEY. *** Please tell me where because my stepson who is 18 says he is gay. He no longer goes to church but, he had a wonderful singing voice and wanted to be a missionary.***WELL, I HOPE YOUR STEP SON GO TO CHURCH,BUT THE CHURCH IS VERY HARD TO FIND AS A REAL CHRISTLIKENESS, EVEN THO NOT CONDONE THE BEHAVIOR, BUT SHOW LOVE AND CARE. THAT'S VERY HARD TO FIND CHURCH TO GO TO LIKE THAT. THE PROBLEM IS, MANY PRAY JUDGMENTAL PRAYERS AND GOSSIPPING ABOUT "BIG SIN" AND GOD BLESS THEM (WHO GO TO CHURCH). TO ME, SAD SAD SAD. DO I DESPISE THEM? NO, I LOVE THEM DEARLY, BUT WHETHER I'M GAY OR NOT, THEIR BEHAVIOR IS THE SAME***

THE CAPITALIZE COMMENTS ABOVE EACH QUESTIONS YOU ASK. I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT, BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING. THE KEY PART IS SHOW YOUR LOVE IN GENUINE WAY.

The part you didn't understand..."How could you?" I was referring to the fact that you are too good looking to be gay if you look like the picture. I'm saying that most ot the good looking guys are turning out to be gay...What's a woman to do?:roll:

Anyway, as long as you are happy...and you are keeping the Lord in your life; then more power to ya'.;)

Nice chatting with ya'.:bye: for now!

Back