Ask Christlovedeaf Anything

Do u think it is a contradiction when some hearing people say that deaf people are disabled or have a disability but dont deserve SSI or SSDI cuz it is simply not fair for us to get free money from their tax dollars?
Ummm, not clear what you are asking, but as what hearing views as you mentioned is contradiction. But like i mentioned above, I don't think it's right, if someone refuse to work and sleep all day, buy drugs, ciggys and etc, and house is deplorable, just sit there with no structure in life getting money.

Ummm, not clear what you are asking, but as what hearing views as you mentioned is contradiction. But like i mentioned above, I don't think it's right, if someone refuse to work and sleep all day, buy drugs, ciggys and etc, and house is deplorable, just sit there with no structure in life getting money.

yea cuz some hearing people have been telling me that it is so wrong that deaf people get SSI or SSDI so I ask them this question. Do u consider deaf people disabled or as having a disability and they would say "Why yes of course!" so I would say then we are entitled to SSI benefits if we are disabled. LOL!

Some hearing people have put up postings here saying it is not fair that deaf people get SSI or SSDI so I am just asking different AD members the same questions cuz it is an interesting issue.

Ummm another question...what are your hobbies?

yea cuz some hearing people have been telling me that it is so wrong that deaf people get SSI or SSDI so I ask them this question. Do u consider deaf people disabled or as having a disability and they would say "Why yes of course!" so I would say then we are entitled to SSI benefits if we are disabled. LOL!

Some hearing people have put up postings here saying it is not fair that deaf people get SSI or SSDI so I am just asking different AD members the same questions cuz it is an interesting issue.***** sure is contradictions***

Ummm another question...what are your hobbies?
my hobbies?? , I have quite alot, love to travel, go to the beaches, go out in the nature like woods, mountains, read books, listening music, watching movies. uum, i don't know what else I think of. smile

Oh, i forgot other thing, I love ride horses.

Seriously? one of my best friend from Colorado owns a horse, I rode on it a couple of times, when I got off the horse I couldn't bearly walk :giggle:...

Seriously? one of my best friend from Colorado owns a horse, I rode on it a couple of times, when I got off the horse I couldn't bearly walk :giggle:...
ROFL, I never ride a horse, which I always dream want to ride one. HAHAH I bet, as i watched the Brady Bunch, where there were riding mule at Grand Canyon, I saw how Alice, Mike and Carol walked, LOL When Carol said poor Alice after saw how Alice walked, then when Carol walked, Mike said poor Carol, and now, I would say, Poor Angel. ROFL

What is your favorite TV show and why?

Do you work? If so, what do u do?

What is your favorite TV show and why?

Do you work? If so, what do u do?

WOW, I have many favorite shows..... Bewitched (original), Jefferson, All in the Family, Brady Bunch, Grey's Anatomy, 7th Heaven, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Golden Girls, Queer as Folks, Little House on the Prairie. No, I don't work, due of also Usher Syndrome (Tunnel vision). I do clean house, laundry and etc and many want me to be their wife/hubby, but sorry, I'm taken. teehee My partner helps me so much when I need help.

ROFL, I never ride a horse, which I always dream want to ride one. HAHAH I bet, as i watched the Brady Bunch, where there were riding mule at Grand Canyon, I saw how Alice, Mike and Carol walked, LOL When Carol said poor Alice after saw how Alice walked, then when Carol walked, Mike said poor Carol, and now, I would say, Poor Angel. ROFL

hahaha....Are you really a cowboy?....Do you even wear cowboy hats and boots?...

hahaha....Are you really a cowboy?....Do you even wear cowboy hats and boots?...
I do wear cowboy hat, but rarely, but my boots worned out, I gotta buy me another one. I'm more as preppy, casual, cowboy and formal too.

I do wear cowboy hat, but rarely, but my boots worned out, I gotta buy me another one. I'm more as preppy, casual, cowboy and formal too.

Ah interesting, if I see you at the wedding wearing a cowboy hat then I know it's YOU, :giggle:

Do you watch a lot of western movies or TV shows?....

Btw have you ever watch 24 hours? or Surirvor?...

Ah interesting, if I see you at the wedding wearing a cowboy hat then I know it's YOU, :giggle:****HAHAHHA, I DON'T KNOW IF I WEAR EM FOR THE WEDDING****

Do you watch a lot of western movies or TV shows?....*** MENTIONED MY FAV SHOW REPLY TO SHEL, BUT YEAH, I DO LIKE WESTERN SHOWS, GUNSMOKE, BONANZA, I COULD CALL THAT AS DR QUINN AND LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE AS WESTERN.****

Btw have you ever watch 24 hours? or Surirvor?...
*** NO, NOT REALLY, BUT DO LIKE MYSTERIES, LIKE PERRY MASON, MATLOCK, MURDER, SHE WROTE, DIAGNOSIS MURDER***

Ok, my turn then-- :D

If you were to travel somewhere in the U.S.A., where would you go and why?
Has there been some favorite spot or place you've been to that you would love going back to someday?

Do you have any hobbies, if so, what are they?

~RR

Ok, my turn then-- :D

If you were to travel somewhere in the U.S.A., where would you go and why?
Has there been some favorite spot or place you've been to that you would love going back to someday?

Do you have any hobbies, if so, what are they?

~RR

Florida panhandle beaches like St George Island (near Appalachicola), Destin/Ft Walton, Panama City Beach. These are my fav beaches. And hobbies? I got that answered above somewhere.

Opps...I missed that one.... ;)

Sooo...you're a bit of an outdoor type of guy....would you ever stay at a cabin or RV or even a tent out in the middle of nowhere in a forest, woods or even a camping place for a month or longer?

~RR

Opps...I missed that one.... ;)

Sooo...you're a bit of an outdoor type of guy....would you ever stay at a cabin or RV or even a tent out in the middle of nowhere in a forest, woods or even a camping place for a month or longer?

~RR

HAHAHAH, oh yeah, i can do that, but if it's a tent, mmmm, We would end up like Brokeback Mountain, teehee and as bath goes, if its that long, oh well, let's go to the river and have fun bath. LOL

Hi Bro!

Hmm I don't have any questions for ya cuz I've known u since I was 5 years old...and can tell everyone here at AD that you really a nice and sweet guy. Am glad to have you as one of my longest friend. I was your first girlfriend...let ADers jaws drop, I don't care...lol

Hi Bro!

Hmm I don't have any questions for ya cuz I've known u since I was 5 years old...and can tell everyone here at AD that you really a nice and sweet guy. Am glad to have you as one of my longest friend. I was your first girlfriend...let ADers jaws drop, I don't care...lol
HAHAHAHA, you bet, sweetie.... Same here, MWAHS!!!

Hi :wave: Christlovedeaf,

Are you a male if so, what's your age?

Do you have a crush on anyone on AD, I had to asked that, no reason however so. Lol!

Back