Are cops fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome! :) And yeah that's my point too Heath!

I agree Lillysdad, so much for this conversation and Felixkat930, Thank you.

Hey Guido, Just one simple question.

Which is worse in God's eyes?

A constant stream of profanities said at the right time to express what a man thinks ?

or

Which is more worse to have a ulterior motive with an evil heart ? I ask you ?

Agreed. We were having a decent spirited debate! That is not that common here. And along comes Guido and pitches a grenade in the conversation. Hey Guido. If you have a problem with someone, fine. There are proper ways to adress the problem. Jumping in and hijacking a thread is not the way of going about it. :nono:

That's right.. thanks!

Agreed. We were having a decent spirited debate! That is not that common here. And along comes Guido and pitches a grenade in the conversation. Hey Guido. If you have a problem with someone, fine. There are proper ways to adress the problem. Jumping in and hijacking a thread is not the way of going about it. :nono:

FINISH.. knock it off??? Come on..we are adults here.. aren't we? Name calling and so on is so high school! :roll: So what if our views are different.. but it does not give you a right to insult others. Thank you!

Heath said:
You Fucking Politically Correct Loser Bastards Who Act Like You Have No Fucking Clue That These Criminals Are Breaking The Law In The First Place !!!!!

Is it ok for him to do the name calling? Yet, I didn't see you saying anything to Heath.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed...if thread is reopened, posts will be removed or edited--

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back