Are cops fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operatorrally, You are ignorant of the things , the high stress that cops go through. You do not focus enough on the positive qualities of having tough, politically incorrect cops who do really a very good job kicking the shit out of the criminals that try to abuse, murder and rape innocent people on a daily basis. Your mind is too stuck on the negative things of the cops.

Your mind really needs to see the negative shit that criminals cause !!!!!!!

As for minorities loitering around at 3 a.m. what the hell !!!!! They should be home in bed getting ready for work or school and if they don't have a job, stay the fuck home !!!!!! Don't be like the street idiot thugs outside at 3 a.m. and normal people do not hang out at 3 a.m. period.

See what happens when a minority high and drunk on beer, liquor and has done lines of cocaine is loitering near the liquor store at 3 a.m.

God Bless the police officer's family. My prayers go out to the police officers. They were doing their jobs.

Here is the graphic video clip, Caution:

Scenes of Actual Deaths Captured on Security Camera

YouTube - andres_raya_01

By the way the SWAT police machine gunned him down in a dark alley as he was running away from just having murdered 2 or more police officers. You gonna cry for that criminal ? Fucking Bleeding Liberal Heart !!!!! I have no time for asshole guys like you who are so fucking politically correct you could not even see past the common sense that is saving people's lives. These cops shot dead a cop killer and you wanna jump around and criticize the cops for doing their jobs in stopping somebody who is a minority, high and drunk and loitering at 3 a.m. Do you know why most minorities loiter at 3 a.m. that is because they are either selling drugs or looking for un-fortunate victims to rob from or they are simply there to draw attention to the police and divert the police's attention away to more urgent emergencies elsewhere so more of these minority criminals can commit crimes in safety and not worry about the police coming to kick the living daylight shit out of the criminals, which the criminals damn well deserve !!!!!

You Fucking Politically Correct Loser Bastards Who Act Like You Have No Fucking Clue That These Criminals Are Breaking The Law In The First Place !!!!! :madfawk:

Excuse me Heath, you're losing your marbles instant attack to operatorally for no reason.. You not even think twice, their living is different coming from.. Carefully read their location..
Don't forget about police have bad or good apples some of area location.. How can you be pointless always determined blaming cop always bad apple swarming 100% ? Wha.. a joke? I think you have problem anti-cop. You need pay visit counseling therapy ease your mind off problematic obsession hate cop! My own eyes seen you around forum.. Kept constantly attacking anyone innocent talk normally their own pov but you bring full of cabbage into their mouth. You're expecting not allow them talk back to you? Excuse me, I'm here talk back to you.. Here's full of shit in your mouth shudd'up being rude remarks toward to other members!

You just wanted to obsession focus on anti-cop video and explicit to everyone attention... I think you're stupid!

*ahem* i cannot believe what you're stated to.....

If I'm mod.. I would *alert mode on you yellow flag" gee...

Sheesh, You see why I don't even bother to post where people get so hostile, and easy get so pissed off, like for example Heath. I'm bowling out of this thread. Good luck to you. :)

:jaw: @ Heath's post, Well, I happen to agree with Operatorrally here and I see it the same way as she/he does...and btw If I was your mother, I would have washed your mouth out with soap... tsk,

Hi Angel, My mother and I happen to take a very, very dim and I do mean a very dim view of minorities commiting crimes or anybody commiting inhuman crimes for that matter. Life is too precious and beautiful to be wasted on some bunch of idiotic criminals. My mom and I also think in the same manner as L.E.O. do. ( Law Enforcment Officers ) I am also eternally grateful to the L.E.O.'s that saved my life and that is something you are never going to understand, probably ever.

Excuse me,

I got remind.. you did dial the police and help one of your crywolf dating lady...
*hmmm* Are you troubling your head lately .. Love cop and hating cop...

*scratching my head* wha.. Heath having two personalities?

Excuse me Heath, you're losing your marbles instant attack to operatorally for no reason.. You not even think twice, their living is different coming from.. Carefully read their location..
Don't forget about police have bad or good apples some of area location.. How can you be pointless always determined blaming cop always bad apple swarming 100% ? Wha.. a joke? I think you have problem anti-cop. You need pay visit counseling therapy ease your mind off problematic obsession hate cop! My own eyes seen you around forum.. Kept constantly attacking anyone innocent talk normally their own pov but you bring full of cabbage into their mouth. You're expecting not allow them talk back to you? Excuse me, I'm here talk back to you.. Here's full of shit in your mouth shudd'up being rude remarks toward to other members!

You just wanted to obsession focus on anti-cop video and explicit to everyone attention... I think you're stupid!

*ahem* i cannot believe what you're stated to.....

If I'm mod.. I would *alert mode on you yellow flag" gee...

Galaxyangel, I am Pro-Cop and to let you know, Operatorrally is Anti-Cop. Just so you understand exactly what is going on in this thread.

Excuse me,

I got remind.. you did dial the police and help one of your crywolf dating lady...
*hmmm* Are you troubling your head lately .. Love cop and hating cop...

*scratching my head* wha.. Heath having two personalities?

Hi Galaxyangel, There is no confusion or two personalities. Without naming names, I actually saw the person beat his wife on her webcam and I was on vp also please remember that if I was talking to you, Galaxyangel on vp and I saw your boyfriend or husband hit you on vp then I would have called the police for your own protection. The guy's evil actions towards that woman left me no choice but to call the police to save that woman's life from serious injury or certain death. You would be very happy if I did call the police to save your own life from a very evil man that has beat you up on vp. Thank you very much and God Bless :angel:

Hi Galaxyangel, There is no confusion or two personalities. Without naming names, I actually saw the person beat his wife on her webcam and I was on vp also please remember that if I was talking to you, Galaxyangel on vp and I saw your boyfriend or husband hit you on vp then I would have called the police for your own protection. The guy's evil actions towards that woman left me no choice but to call the police to save that woman's life from serious injury or certain death. You would be very happy if I did call the police to save your own life from a very evil man that has beat you up on vp. Thank you very much and God Bless :angel:

you saw me? :laugh2: I have not gone vp or webcam w/you..
Wha.. a joke?
My man is never abuse me.. *roll my eyes up* Maybe you're will be next violent your new future gf... Don't tell me I never! Ok. you can't see predict the future!

You're not my favorite cookie!

Operatorrally, You are ignorant of the things , the high stress that cops go through. You do not focus enough on the positive qualities of having tough, politically incorrect cops who do really a very good job kicking the shit out of the criminals that try to abuse, murder and rape innocent people on a daily basis. Your mind is too stuck on the negative things of the cops.

Your mind really needs to see the negative shit that criminals cause !!!!!!!

As for minorities loitering around at 3 a.m. what the hell !!!!! They should be home in bed getting ready for work or school and if they don't have a job, stay the fuck home !!!!!! Don't be like the street idiot thugs outside at 3 a.m. and normal people do not hang out at 3 a.m. period.

See what happens when a minority high and drunk on beer, liquor and has done lines of cocaine is loitering near the liquor store at 3 a.m.

God Bless the police officer's family. My prayers go out to the police officers. They were doing their jobs.

Here is the graphic video clip, Caution:

Scenes of Actual Deaths Captured on Security Camera

YouTube - andres_raya_01

By the way the SWAT police machine gunned him down in a dark alley as he was running away from just having murdered 2 or more police officers. You gonna cry for that criminal ? Fucking Bleeding Liberal Heart !!!!! I have no time for asshole guys like you who are so fucking politically correct you could not even see past the common sense that is saving people's lives. These cops shot dead a cop killer and you wanna jump around and criticize the cops for doing their jobs in stopping somebody who is a minority, high and drunk and loitering at 3 a.m. Do you know why most minorities loiter at 3 a.m. that is because they are either selling drugs or looking for un-fortunate victims to rob from or they are simply there to draw attention to the police and divert the police's attention away to more urgent emergencies elsewhere so more of these minority criminals can commit crimes in safety and not worry about the police coming to kick the living daylight shit out of the criminals, which the criminals damn well deserve !!!!!

You Fucking Politically Correct Loser Bastards Who Act Like You Have No Fucking Clue That These Criminals Are Breaking The Law In The First Place !!!!! :madfawk:

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit Republican.

you saw me? :laugh2: I have not gone vp or webcam w/you..
Wha.. a joke?
My man is never abuse me.. *roll my eyes up* Maybe you're will be next violent your new future gf... Don't tell me I never! Ok. you can't see predict the future!

You're not my favorite cookie!

You missed what I just said ....

Hi Galaxyangel, There is no confusion or two personalities. Without naming names, I actually saw the person beat his wife on her webcam and I was on vp also please remember that if I was talking to you, Galaxyangel on vp and I saw your boyfriend or husband hit you on vp then I would have called the police for your own protection. The guy's evil actions towards that woman left me no choice but to call the police to save that woman's life from serious injury or certain death. You would be very happy if I did call the police to save your own life from a very evil man that has beat you up on vp. Thank you very much and God Bless

and No, I don't have to be your favorite cookie but at least I did the right thing with saving that woman's life and my conscience is clean also there is no way I will hit a woman. I know much, much better than that un-like some men who don't know no better. I also am happy to help women learn self defense that will really save their lives which is something no boyfriend or husband who wifebeats ever will teach self defense.

Hi Angel, My mother and I happen to take a very, very dim and I do mean a very dim view of minorities commiting crimes or anybody commiting inhuman crimes for that matter. Life is too precious and beautiful to be wasted on some bunch of idiotic criminals. My mom and I also think in the same manner as L.E.O. do. ( Law Enforcment Officers ) I am also eternally grateful to the L.E.O.'s that saved my life and that is something you are never going to understand, probably ever.

I can understand that Heath, but what if the criminal is innocent? as we all know that criminals are innocent until proved guilty as cops may suspect that they got the right person, or if you or I happen to be at the location where the crime may happened, you and I could have been suspects for all I know and been wrongful arrest for that crime just because our fingerprints happen to be there...Some cops are allow to punch, kick and phycially abuse a criminals for vary of reasons and lie to cover up any actions they have done, if it happen to one of your child, I'm so sure you will be throwing your fist around and wanted answers why those cops did that to your son, before you say anything, think real hard, will you allow a cop to beat the living out of your child just for stealing a candy bar? or cussing out at the cop?....I mean it could be anything that could have ticks those cops off...If we had done this to another human being, we would have been arrest, I can understand that cops may do those things if someone had a weapon in their hand, but without one? hmmm....

Don't get me wrong here Heath, I'm not saying there are alot of bad cops out there but you have to understand that some of us may have been mistreated by some bad cops out there, and we have a right to stand up and say those cops did was wrong and be able to put a stop to it before it happen to another....I'm happy to hear that a cop saved your life, I do admit there are some great cops out there that do follow the laws, but there are other cops that do go above the laws, and that should be look upon and justice must be taken seriously in order to protect the rights of individuals/criminals....

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit Republican.

Guido, you basically just told yourself to go fuck yourself. You obivously do not understand the situation and what is being debated period.

I can understand that Heath, but what if the criminal is innocent? as we all know that criminals are innocent until proved guilty as cops may suspect that they got the right person, or if you or I happen to be at the location where the crime may happened, you and I could have been suspects for all I know and been wrongful arrest for that crime just because our fingerprints happen to be there...Some cops are allow to punch, kick and phycially abuse a criminals for vary of reasons and lie to cover up any actions they have done, if it happen to one of your child, I'm so sure you will be throwing your fist around and wanted answers why those cops did that to your son, before you say anything, think real hard, will you allow a cop to beat the living out of your child just for stealing a candy bar? or cussing out at the cop?....I mean it could be anything that could have ticks those cops off...If we had done this to another human being, we would have been arrest, I can understand that cops may do those things if someone had a weapon in their hand, but without one? hmmm....

Don't get me wrong here Heath, I'm not saying there are alot of bad cops out there but you have to understand that some of us may have been mistreated by some bad cops out there, and we have a right to stand up and say those cops did was wrong and be able to put a stop to it before it happen to another....I'm happy to hear that a cop saved your life, I do admit there are some great cops out there that do follow the laws, but there are other cops that do go above the laws, and that should be look upon and justice must be taken seriously in order to protect the rights of individuals/criminals....

Angel, I do understand both sides of the debate. My problem is why people keep supporting the criminals when they really should be questioning why the criminal broke the law in the first place.

Guido, you basically just told yourself to go fuck yourself. You obivously do not understand the situation and what is being debated period.

No, you obviously don't understand. Not everything is black and white, you cock gobbler. I reiterate: Go. Fuck. Yourself.

I've never had any problem with the police. I've never been unfairly stopped by the police for anything, never ticketed, never arrested, so maybe I don't have enough personal experience (I'm only 55). :dunno:

When I was a kid, we were taught to respect the police. I'm still not comfortable using the word "cop".

I know that some police are bad apples but that is the same with people in all walks of life.

I can understand that Heath, but what if the criminal is innocent?
If a person is a criminal, then he's not "innocent". A criminal is a person who commits crimes. Do you mean if a person is a suspect? Suspects and defendants are considered innocent (in the eyes of the law) until proven guilty.

Dictionary definition of the noun "criminal":
One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.

I'm very sorry that you and other ADers had such bad experiences with the police.

Is it possible to intelligently debate a topic without using the "f" word?

Angel, I do understand both sides of the debate. My problem is why people keep supporting the criminals when they really should be questioning why the criminal broke the law in the first place.

I'm not excusing or supporting criminal's behavior but suspects hadn't been found guilty in a court of law yet as they're innocent until proven otherwise and police need to have the self-control to not beat someone up as a punishment, I have no problem with cops tackles a criminal down roughly or using any type force to put a criminal down, but punching, kicking, choking, or hitting with an object is totally wrong period unless otherwise such as having a weapon or trying to kill someone....

I remember seeing a video on TV about black man who tried to drowning a little baby boy in a swamp, as he was high on something ( I can't remember exactly as it's been so long since I last seen that video ) but anyways, cops got on a boat and paddle their way near him to save that little boy, as the man noticed the cops were getting near and near him, as he started drowning the boy in the swamp water, when one of the cop tried to grab the man from killing that little boy, he was too strong, so the cop hit him in the head with his flashlight a couple of times until the man finally let the boy go, that I can understand why the cops did what they had to do in order to save that little boy, so for that I approve that type of force from the cops in order to save another human being...I was happy to see that the little boy is alive, if it wasn't for those cops, that little boy could have been killed...

Last edited:
You don't know what Heath has been through alot in his life! :mad: and not nice to tell someone to go fuck themselves.. hmm? :roll:

No, you obviously don't understand. Not everything is black and white, you cock gobbler. I reiterate: Go. Fuck. Yourself.

If a person is a criminal, then he's not "innocent". A criminal is a person who commits crimes. Do you mean if a person is a suspect? Suspects and defendants are considered innocent (in the eyes of the law) until proven guilty.

You're correct , I 'm sorry I should have said " suspect " instead of " criminal "...:Oops:

You're correct , I 'm sorry I should have said " suspect " instead of " criminal "...:Oops:
No problem. :) Newscasters make the same mistake on TV sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back