Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

AT&T and Verizon's 4G (LTE) network on iPhone 5 is faster. Sprint network is worse.

original.jpg

iPhone 5 Network and Wi-Fi Speed Tests: Which One's Fastest?

You check 4 (LTE) network if having has 4G (LTE) network for iPhone 5 in your area now. More cities will be launched end of year and early 2013.

Here's where to get LTE on your iPhone 5 | The Verge

Wow, SGS III is soooo cheaper and they don't run LTE so faster than iPhone 5.

Hey Samsung, you are doomed.

AT&T and Verizon's 4G (LTE) network on iPhone 5 is faster. Sprint network is worse.

original.jpg

iPhone 5 Network and Wi-Fi Speed Tests: Which One's Fastest?

You check 4 (LTE) network if having has 4G (LTE) network for iPhone 5 in your area now. More cities will be launched end of year and early 2013.

How often do you download file with 50-100+ MB?

Verizon vs AT&T speed will be indifferent. 2Mbits/sec is only few hundred KB different, most people won't notice the speed unless download/upload big file or torrent. I think it matters most between city. But if Cleveland, Verizon=10MBits AT&T=8Mbits it won't be a huge difference. That's my opinion.

Wow, SGS III is soooo cheaper and they don't run LTE so faster than iPhone 5.

SGS3 uses Qualcomm MDM9600 modem. SGS3 was released several months ago. iPhone 5 uses MDM9615. It's newer chip so iPhone 5 will be faster. Same as buying 2011 Hp EliteBook vs 2012 MacBook - older is always slower.

In future MDM9600 is phased out, most phones will be MDM9615 starting next year.

Deaf tech forum is not a place for debate or fighting over Android or etc company vs Apple.
Alldeaf is not pro-either company, like macrumor or androidcommunity.

Please use different forum for debate if you looking for hate comment or fight or we will start moderating here and delete any posts that look like hating. New person looking to buy phones don't deserve biased opinions.

*checking my preorder website*... not receive a tracking number yet... *groans*

Tracking_zps664727b7.jpg

Yeah, My city have not launch 4G LTE tower yet.

Verizon iPhone 5 speed test at Chicago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGT5CMoi_Y]iPhone 5 LTE Speedtest - YouTube[/ame]

When I upgraded phones I really wanted to get one of the GSlll's. The only downside to this phone for me was choice of color. White just doesn't sit well with me, it's well, kinda gayish for guys. The blue was rather ugly, something grandma would like. Had they simply offered this phone in black, it would have been my choice. This was a few months ago, ago the iP5 was not an option. So I accepted the fact that the GSlll was in my mind designed with feminine tastes in mind. Looking at the the new iP5, all I have to say is - perfect form. In the mean time I'm stuck with my choice for another two years.

After seeing the map... WTF with west area - only ONE in LA (Glendale)? It might be too far from me. :|

It says Los Angeles - Long Beach - Gendale.
We don't know if they mean LA city or LA county, though. Long Beach is pretty big by itself.

They are probably rolling out where they have large amounts of Sprint subscribers. The rollout map gives me the impression there are more Sprint users on the east than west coast.

It makes sense though, there are a lot of AT&T and T-mobile users on the west.

Back