Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

Fanboy

(Wikipedia)
A person considered to belong to one or more fandoms to a point of obsession.

(Urban Dictionary)
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept.

Person willing to defend and promote the object of his affection regardless of fact and objectivity.

Here is a good read on how they hurt the very product of their obsession.
The Apple fanboy problem | ZDNet

Should not call it as 5. Apple should call it as iphone 4XL. I suspect everything are the same as 4S except longer screen.

It's just a phone. I really don't understand all the hype with gadgets these days.

Chevy57 is host of apple gadget for discussion with deaf iphone, ipad, ipod users only. He own freedom's choice. You can't tell him what to do.

Chevy57 is host of apple gadget for discussion with deaf iphone, ipad, ipod users only. He own freedom's choice. You can't tell him what to do.

Evo,
I'm assuming "Apple Gadget" is an online blog site. Where can one find it? I did a Google search for "Freedom's Choice" but didn't find much in the way of an entity. Maybe you could elaborate a bit more on what you are trying to communicate, as I don't think we are on the same page here.

I don't know where you get the idea that I'm telling the OP what to do. My comment was directed at the topic of the post.

Let's get back on topic please... thanks.

iphone5 or whatever just wont supply condoms...so im still dissapointed..

This article is very opinion, the iOS has best game selections that attract game developers to develop the new games that take advantage of uniformed hardware, especially similar to console, 3DS and PS Vita. The game selections on Android OS isn't good as iOS because most Android phones have a different hardware, different drivers that cause a lot of bugs with games that game developers won't patch it. I own Android phones before and wasn't pleasure with limited selection, even some games have a terrible bugs, despite about faster hardware. No hardcore iOS gamers are going change because of those problem.

This article is very opinion, the iOS has best game selections that attract game developers to develop the new games that take advantage of uniformed hardware, especially similar to console, 3DS and PS Vita. The game selections on Android OS isn't good as iOS because most Android phones have a different hardware, different drivers that cause a lot of bugs with games that game developers won't patch it. I own Android phones before and wasn't pleasure with limited selection, even some games have a terrible bugs, despite about faster hardware. No hardcore iOS gamers are going change because of those problem.

That's interesting. I'm sure the majority of phone users do not choose a phone based on availability of games. The more popular games played on phones are quite simple and do not make or break a sale, unless if you count the whiny spoiled kids whose parents give them everything they want. True gamers will always stick to what is real - consoles & PC/MAC.

That's interesting. I'm sure the majority of phone users do not choose a phone based on availability of games. The more popular games played on phones are quite simple and do not make or break a sale, unless if you count the whiny spoiled kids whose parents give them everything they want. True gamers will always stick to what is real - consoles & PC/MAC.

There are a lot of true gamers own iPhone or iPod Touch to play games and the mobile gaming is growing very fast now. No, that's not simple, there are plenty of iOS games that run on complexes of graphic, more superior to 3DS, PSP, PS2, Wii and possibly PS Vita. Don't forget about Infinity Blade - most popular iOS game. What is your point about silly demographic? I saw a lot of college students play game on phone all time.

If you own iPhone or iPod Touch and true gamer so you will understand about what I'm talking.

Back