Aphrodite: ASK her!

Aphrodite

Reaction score
Guess it is my turn to step in and get questions shooting at me...

I can answer most of the questions if it is necessary!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
Do you think what Bush did for Iraq was the right thing? Why or why not.

At first, I thought it was a wrong thing for Bush to go for Iraq thingy, but after seeing the fall of the regime and what Saddam had done to his country with the high deal of suffering, I think it was the right thing.

I do not follow the war closely on the media, but I do listen to people's remarks and reactions towards this war and... sometimes read about this situation.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
What school did you go to? Do you sign or talk (oral)??

Grew up attending a school in Mountain Lakes, NJ - Lake Drive, but I graduated from MSSD, as I attended there for three years.

I sign purely in ASL - since I come from a deaf family.

I cannot be a girlfriend with chickies around! *laff*

Or it s better off to be just a chickie??

Originally posted by Aphrodite
I cannot be a girlfriend with chickies around! *laff*

Or it s better off to be just a chickie??
Why not? :(

if you could kill one member of AD and get away with it who would it be?

Originally posted by kevbo
Why not? :(

Both are good options - but since you are hiring chickies and you asked me a question about the girlfriend stuff.. so isn't there a clash?

I just thought you wanted chickies instead.

*laff*

Originally posted by bbnt
if you could kill one member of AD and get away with it who would it be?

Well, I would never consider myself as a murderer. But if I have this kind of powers, I will use my voodoo doll on YOU, I mean YOU!!!! because you simply brought up this question.

Guess I am just too nice & sweet to be a murderer. Using the voodoo is a such different story! :twisted:

Originally posted by kuifje75
What do you plan to do in Europe this summer? Are you still going?

Yuppers. Am tailorin' up my plans to go to England in July to visit few friends in few cities/towns. I promised them a while ago that I would visit them when I met them here in U.S.A in past few years. Then, I plan to find a way to transport myself to Spain to meet a friend up in there and we will explore around. Few people told me that I will FALL in love with Barcelona... my sister told me that it suits me well and one stranger told me that she have that vibe that the city fits my insight... espeically art. IT will be a month long trip - I believe. Plan to purchase the tickets soon.

I wish I can go to other countries more than England and Spain, but time and budget doesn't permit at all - and I already had been to France, Holland and Greece before.

Italy, Germany, Switerzland, Austria and some Eastern Europe countries are still waiting on my wish list. That's why I am choosing a profession in school so I can TAKE SUMMERS OFF!

Back