Aphrodite: ASK her!

Originally posted by kuifje75
Why did you choose these for your atavar and signature? these are really cool.

Heh, I simply think they are just BEAUTIFUL and appealing - and show the old-fashioned view of the aesthetics to be appericated with.

The avatar came from the poster picture of the status of Eros (in greek mythology, it is Aphrodite's son) and I just find this spectacle of the statue in this proprition so beautiful and thought it will be a great n unique avatar to show off!

And this sig came from one of these anicent greek patterns. And I just truly feel it represents my view on beauty fully - in a simple way.

Learned a lot about Greek history and mythology when I took art history courses and I ended up enjoyin learnin' them and carry these on.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Both are good options - but since you are hiring chickies and you asked me a question about the girlfriend stuff.. so isn't there a clash?

I just thought you wanted chickies instead.

*laff*

Kevbo, WELL????

Originally posted by knightwolf68
can u tell me little bits about urself?

There is A LOT OF BITS about myself.

This question is too broad, or I will end up typing over 5000 words in this post. Don't ya want it to happen?

Ask few questions - it will do better!

Originally posted by kevbo
*shrugs*

Just that response?

Haven't ye made the final selection on chickies yet? Perhaps you can make a line of Jersey chickies as it was brought up in other post as Matt have his Rhode Island chickies?

*heh*

There is A LOT OF BITS about myself.

This question is too broad, or I will end up typing over 5000 words in this post. Don't ya want it to happen?

Ask few questions - it will do better!
u don't have to give the whole details but u just feel like to input little bits about urself that u feel it is worth for everybody to get know who u are ..

Grew up attending a school in Mountain Lakes, NJ - Lake Drive, but I graduated from MSSD, as I attended there for three years.

I sign purely in ASL - since I come from a deaf family.

What year you graduated in MSSD? Mine is graduated in MSSD 95

Just that response?

Haven't ye made the final selection on chickies yet? Perhaps you can make a line of Jersey chickies as it was brought up in other post as Matt have his Rhode Island chickies?

*heh*
Good idea! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by knightwolf68
u don't have to give the whole details but u just feel like to input little bits about urself that u feel it is worth for everybody to get know who u are ..

Will get back with this to you later - I have few minutes left to surf the internet before start working for the rest of the day... okay'ies?

Originally posted by aceXslver76
What year you graduated in MSSD? Mine is graduated in MSSD 95

Oh, ah - I am also your classmate :D - saw a pix of you somewhere in this site and yes, I do remember you. We don't talk that much - but we happened to be in the same CRAZY, WACKED class that MSSD ever had!

Perfect-o! So, it should be MORE easier for you!
In that case, send your naked picture so I can make an image for my signature.

In that case, send your naked picture so I can make an image for my signature.

I thought Alex won't allow that. I am surprised that you want to violate the AD policy here if you made a sig of naked chickies!

I thought Alex won't allow that. I am surprised that you want to violate the AD policy here if you made a sig of naked chickies!
I was being sarcastic. :P

I was being sarcastic. :P

I know you are sarcastic at the FIRST place - so, I am playing along with your comments... ta-da!

I know you are sarcastic at the FIRST place - so, I am playing along with your comments... ta-da!
Actually, I lied. So send me!

Back