Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am indifferent

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I like horror movies

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I enjoy watch horror movies based on real events like the "paranormal effect", "The Haunting in Connecticut", "The Exorcist series", etc.
Ready for the next Paranormal Activity?

Know any horror collection like 8 Films to Die For (After Dark Horrorfest and Originals), Fangoria Frightfest and Ghost House Underground? I'm trying to find more but no luck.

I just watched Jeepers Creepers today. It's a really creepy movie. *Spoilers* The part where the brother and sister watch that demon throw something down in the drain gave me goosebumps and in his home was filled of corpses all over the wall was insane! Can you imagine what it smells like in there. Yuck! Even though I've seen it before, I found myself keep thinking "I hope the brother could get out of that place before that thing come back." I was kind of sad with the ending with what happen to the brother. Jeepers Creepers 2 is good too. I love the beginning with the little boy and the scarecrow with his ugly ass feet. That part was crazy when the demon got his head chopped off yet he was able to get a new head from a human.

Back