Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am indifferent

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I like horror movies

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen M. Night Shyamalan's DEVIL???? Omg, that movie freaked me out. I completely had to find a lap to crawl into. I love movies like that, they totally play on your mind...was a little graphic but not like what you see in some movies. I love the setting. I can't wait to see his new movie coming out next year with Will Smith called: "After Earth" it sounds really good. I also cannot wait for him to finish the "DEVIL" type series.

I've been telling people about this awesoe Aussie film called The Loved Ones
It's a few years old but just the movie will likely be release in 2013 here in the states. Long overdue

Check it out

if it old horror films you like then 'hammer house of horror'they made good ones years ago

Anyone who love Carrie will love this! They're either good for costume or prom dress.

DF4B5506-F75D-4A50-BDD3-3DF114EF305D-3406-000008E93F2EF87C.jpg

I love that picture :) ^

I like Horrors but they've gotta have a bit of sense and cleverness about them, not just random splatter
I Like Clive Barker's HellRaiser in particular, it's just a shame that not more of his horror stuff got made.
Peter Jackson's early stuff I like very much, Brain Dead ( or Dead Alive as it was in some countries ), Bad Taste, and although not a Horror - Meet The Feebles ( Think the Muppet Show on Crack and you're halfway there )
Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage, the Evil Dead trilogy and especially Shaun Of The Dead are all favourites.

they redoing the shining again still with jack nicholson.....i loved endind 'heres jonny'that clever horror no violence blood etc but scary

I used to love horror...until I watched "The Ring" too many times. I can't watch ANY horror movies these days. :lol:

I scred love favorite all flim horror and Ghost ,Classic like an look OLD Black& White screen tv and newer color stephen kings 80s year ..If a Baby was born with a caul , it wasFEARED that it Might become a vampime...

I used to love horror...until I watched "The Ring" too many times. I can't watch ANY horror movies these days. :lol:
The American or Japanese version?

Here's a Ringu prank. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O1EraGKyMo[/ame]

I saw the American one. That scared me enough. I won't go anywhere near the Japanese version. When they do horror, they mean business!

I have seen the prank. Poor girls!! (Sure is funny though!)

I was thinking about reading the book that the movie is based on. I hear it is above and beyond the movies. I had a lapse in judgement a few months ago and watched from about the middle of the movie to the end on TV. Very stupid of me!!

I enjoy watch horror movies based on real events like the "paranormal effect", "The Haunting in Connecticut", "The Exorcist series", etc.

Back