Your red hair is

• Natural

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Dye or Frosting

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't have red hair but my family member(s) have it

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
on my moms side they are german/indian.. for my dads side its irish/english.. so thats where i got the red hairs from- my dads side :) ha..
Interested FC.. My father have black hair and he's irish. My mom had red hair and she's italian. It was so weird! I always thought my mom was part of irish but she wasn't.

Interested FC.. My father have black hair and he's irish. My mom had red hair and she's italian. It was so weird! I always thought my mom was part of irish but she wasn't.

interesting. im part of indian but i have no black hairs? lol.. :P

my step mother has red hair too, and I think red hair is a beautiful color...

OK of all the natural redheads here - was anyone here born with bright orange hair that later turned a better looking red color or has it stayed orange?

OK of all the natural redheads here - was anyone here born with bright orange hair that later turned a better looking red color or has it stayed orange?
I had light red/orange when I was a baby!

Speak of Orange/Red. My aunt has orange when she was kid and Reddish during growing up.

Speak of Orange/Red. My aunt has orange when she was kid and Reddish during growing up.
Some do, some don't.

My cousin have very orange hair and still have it. Her kids have brown and blonde. Nothing from my cousin.

Some do, some don't.

My cousin have very orange hair and still have it. Her kids have brown and blonde. Nothing from my cousin.

Ummm, only my aunt and my dad. no one others in my family has red/orange.

I got some from dad and mom. heh

My hubby's Great Aunt who has natural red hair.. and passed away long time ago.. when He was baby.
Only one redhair in his family tree..

mine was still strawberry blonde.. but now change darker but still have red tones.. :D

When TJ was baby it was darker reddish brown.. then now? its more lighter auburn.. his father was copper red.. and now is auburn.. weird.. ha.. :)

Yes, it change when you get older. Also the color get lighter during spring/summer when u stand under the sun.

I don't have red hair. My step mom has red hair. She told me that she born with full black hair, then when she grew up, her hair color change from black to brown, then brown to light red. It's interesting. Now her thick hair is very red with some blond frost. She looks good!! :)

Back