• Natural

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Dye or Frosting

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't have red hair but my family member(s) have it

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
hehehe of course you did! :D

yeah i noticed that in summer time they get all flared up then in winter they went pale a bit.. weird? ha..
Yea.. I noticed that. During winter time, freckles is hiding under the skins. ;)

wonder if you get easily bruised?? I do get easily bruised..
Yea I do. I hate that. Oh well

i have potassium deficieney.. apparently alot of redheads have plms with K .. so wonder if you do have plms with it? hmm?
No I don't.

what about ultraviolet light? are u sensitive to it? i am and Tj is too

No, I don't.

I used to have red hair when I was younger. It is turning to brown now but with a hint of auburn. My mom has red hair though.

I used to have red hair when I was younger. It is turning to brown now but with a hint of auburn. My mom has red hair though.

technically u are still a redhead..look at what auburn mean below? so yes you are one of us! :P

Main Entry: 1au·burn
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'o -b&rn
Etymology: Middle English auborne blond, from Middle French, from Medieval Latin alburnus whitish, from Latin alburnum sapwood
1 : of the color auburn
2 : of a reddish brown color

technically u are still a redhead..look at what auburn mean below? so yes you are one of us! :P

Main Entry: 1au·burn
Function: adjective
Pronunciation: 'o -b&rn
Etymology: Middle English auborne blond, from Middle French, from Medieval Latin alburnus whitish, from Latin alburnum sapwood
1 : of the color auburn
2 : of a reddish brown color

Yeah, of course I know that. :-P I miss my red hair, though :(

Nope for me... but my wife does have red head and our second son has red head but my first son has blonde...... but mine was brown before and now i have salt and pepper (black and white/sliver)... Hee hee!!!!

i forgot to add that since im getting older.. now i have gray hairs too? so i do dyed to cover them up... grrr.. so dont worry seq.. i miss my natural color too.. lol.. but it enchance my hairs and make it look livable..

I used to color my hair dark red but have stopped because I had forgotten what my natural hair color really looked like! Now, I do and now I remember why I started dying my hair. My hair color is boring. :giggle:

I have natural red hair though it is darker than it used to be since I got some crappy black hair dye back when I was a senior in high school, dyed the back part jet black and the front tips hot pink. But I let it wash/grow out so now Im back to bein' red. My brows however show my original red color though.

I voted Dyed my hair I used to have red, but nope.... I go back to my dyed brown... MY natual is brown......

Well, I have alot of GREY hair now... getting older. :wink:

hehehe of course you did! :D

yeah i noticed that in summer time they get all flared up then in winter they went pale a bit.. weird? ha..

wonder if you get easily bruised?? I do get easily bruised..

i have potassium deficieney.. apparently alot of redheads have plms with K .. so wonder if you do have plms with it? hmm?

what about ultraviolet light? are u sensitive to it? i am and Tj is too

Another redhaired girl here! I get freckles int he summer, but they go away in the winter. And I bruise soooooo easy. Always have a bruise somewhere on me, but never sure where I got it! And verysensitive to UV light!

i forgot to add that since im getting older.. now i have gray hairs too? so i do dyed to cover them up... grrr.. so dont worry seq.. i miss my natural color too.. lol.. but it enchance my hairs and make it look livable..
Ya get a grey hair?? wow!! I am not because my mom and my aunt both never got grey or white when they were in 50's and 60's. I will be soooo lucky lady!! hehe

Back