• Dye or Frosting

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't have red hair but my family member(s) have it

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

RedheadGrrl

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought why not to make a thread with poll to see how many redhead girls & boys are in here!!

Vote:

Natural or Dye

My Dad and my youngest brother were red, but a flamey orange red, a rather unusual colour.

My sister and another brother are more ginger in colour.

I only remember my Dad as grey/white in his 30's.

I wonder if his Dad was that red as well...

My Dad and my youngest brother were red, but a flamey orange red, a rather unusual colour.

My sister and another brother are more ginger in colour.

I only remember my Dad as grey/white in his 30's.

I wonder if his Dad was that red as well...
Thats kewl!! If you have the picture of your father when he was younger, maybe you could see the color of his hair??

I don't have read hair.. just middle brown.. A friend of mine has very brownish red hair but the red color is hard to notice unless one is very careful about his hair.

Highland, my hair always show alot of red during summer time. During winter time, it became dark red/brown. Its very tricky. People thought I dyed my hair. I explained abt the color change during summer and winter seasons. They said aahh. ;)

I have Dark Dark Brown Hair Naturally but i dyed red into it about a year ago and i love it you can't really see much of it anymore though. My little sister has fire red hair although she decided to cover it up and dye her hair black

I have Dark Dark Brown Hair Naturally but i dyed red into it about a year ago and i love it you can't really see much of it anymore though. My little sister has fire red hair although she decided to cover it up and dye her hair black
GASP!! your sister dyed it with black?? Oh my goodness!! She ruined the beautiful color!!

my older sister is ONLY red haired in the family actually all of us of course have little red mix with brown in the color

my nephew have strawberry blond in his hair

my older sister is ONLY red haired in the family actually all of us of course have little red mix with brown in the color

my nephew have strawberry blond in his hair
Ah ya have little red hair too!! awesome

There is no "no" button! GRIN!

I don't think none of my family have red hair but maybe in the past cuz I am part of Irish. I have dirty blonde hair....some day red hair may look good on me... ummmmm Not too sure! LOL !

Good friend of mine have red hair. I've seen some kids with red hair..OMG! They are too cute!!! :giggle:

I have to ask Mod to fix the poll for me.. I forgot to add one more line.

*raise hand* I do have strawberry blonde.. in summer time it can get golden then in winter it get darker. my mom want to name me Gina but my grandma said no cuz of her reddish orange hairs she should be called Ginger hence its my name! :D

my son have auburn hairs too! :) mixed of my strawberry blond and his fathers copper red come out pretty colors on him.. I love his hairs. :)

my oldest sister have strawberry blonde hairs.. my sis dorrie have dark reddish brown.

what about freckles? I do have them! my sisters do have them too and my son TJ have it! ha.. :)

*raise hand* I do have strawberry blonde.. in summer time it can get golden then in winter it get darker. my mom want to name me Gina but my grandma said no cuz of her reddish orange hairs she should be called Ginger hence its my name! :D

my son have auburn hairs too! :) mixed of my strawberry blond and his fathers copper red come out pretty colors on him.. I love his hairs. :)

my oldest sister have strawberry blonde hairs.. my sis dorrie have dark reddish brown.

what about freckles? I do have them! my sisters do have them too and my son TJ have it! ha.. :)
Oh I know YOU and ur son have it!!! I see the pictures of both of you alll the time. ;)

Ofc I have freckles too. When I was under the sun, the freckles shows up all over my face.

Oh I know YOU and ur son have it!!! I see the pictures of both of you alll the time. ;)

Ofc I have freckles too. When I was under the sun, the freckles shows up all over my face.
hehehe of course you did! :D

yeah i noticed that in summer time they get all flared up then in winter they went pale a bit.. weird? ha..

wonder if you get easily bruised?? I do get easily bruised..

i have potassium deficieney.. apparently alot of redheads have plms with K .. so wonder if you do have plms with it? hmm?

what about ultraviolet light? are u sensitive to it? i am and Tj is too

Back