Your red hair is

• Natural

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Dye or Frosting

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't have red hair but my family member(s) have it

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
I voted Dyed my hair I used to have red, but nope.... I go back to my dyed brown... MY natual is brown......

Well, I have alot of GREY hair now... getting older. :wink:
Ofc I know I saw you had some red hair when I saw you the first time. I knew it was dye!! ;)

Ya get a grey hair?? wow!! I am not because my mom and my aunt both never got grey or white when they were in 50's and 60's. I will be soooo lucky lady!! hehe

yes believe it or not grrr .. it started when i was 24. :P and now its getting more grayer. wow! the dye parts are fading and my natural color is coming back with gray hairs on top of my hairs. I will have to redo my hairs before my best friends wedding. so i will be looking beautiful redneck bridemaid :giggle:

next time i do my hairs.. im thinking just frosting my hairs but use red instead? not blonde colors like u see on people? think its cool? heh..

yes believe it or not grrr .. it started when i was 24. :P and now its getting more grayer. wow! the dye parts are fading and my natural color is coming back with gray hairs on top of my hairs. I will have to redo my hairs before my best friends wedding. so i will be looking beautiful redneck bridemaid :giggle:

next time i do my hairs.. im thinking just frosting my hairs but use red instead? not blonde colors like u see on people? think its cool? heh..
24?? wow that was so early!!! I don't blame you wanting to dye to cover it. ;) but with red dye is better than blonde or black!! eew!!

Mod Edit:

Additional option was affixed to current poll--per user's request.

~RR

Last edited:
Technically then I am a Red Head, although its darker now and my freckles have joined up except on my arms...My mum was a redhead too..She told me all my freckles were "Sun Kisses". I loved that...being young I did say to her that if my freckles were sun kisses...then 'did the sun Snog all black people?'..I never saw her chuckle so much. I think its great being a redhead...and a little bit mad? What do you think our character traits are (apart from being hot headed of course!!!) DeafboyOne

My hair natural real black but I was just have dye color again recent last week ago which half red/orange it called *flamer derise(sp)* which I love it! :D

My hair natural real black but I was just have dye color again recent last week ago which half red/orange it called *flamer derise(sp)* which I love it! :D
Oooh Now ya become Flammer.. Mean I am not Flammer anymore?? ;)

Well I am hot headed at times, but Im also one that likes to play as hard as I work. The other good thing about being a redhead - huys notice you alot more than the blondes and brunettes.

I have noticed that redheads are getting more and more commonplace these days although it is still not quite like Dublin Ireland where everyone in the room is red headed.

And ah dont forget the Black Irish thing either.

Well I am hot headed at times, but Im also one that likes to play as hard as I work. The other good thing about being a redhead - huys notice you alot more than the blondes and brunettes.

I have noticed that redheads are getting more and more commonplace these days although it is still not quite like Dublin Ireland where everyone in the room is red headed.

And ah dont forget the Black Irish thing either.
Yes I know.. but italian too!! Did you know that right??

I dont know much about Italians other than the good food and good opera singers.

So whats the best thing about being a red head??

I am italian more than irish. My mother and aunt both are italian, not irish. They have red hair. Irish came from my father, he have black hair. It's weird though..

on my moms side they are german/indian.. for my dads side its irish/english.. so thats where i got the red hairs from- my dads side :) ha..

24?? wow that was so early!!! I don't blame you wanting to dye to cover it. ;) but with red dye is better than blonde or black!! eew!!

Hey... i used to have either grey or silver hair when i was 20 yrs old... yeah i know it was so EARLY than my mom as she was about her 40's i think... geez whiz~! LOL anyway my wife's grandmother was Netherland (Dutch) and England i think... But her grandmother's photo was black and white so it was hard to tell if her grandmother has red hair or brown hair... i dunno!!!! Oh well!!!!!!

Last edited:
My aunt has VERY RED than my dad's! Now, she has white hair and my dad has few hairs left as reddish with brown in it.

I was blonde as kid like dad when he was kid, too. He has reddish more than me. I been blonde more longer than him. Now, mix red/brown and salt/pepper.

That not means that we are irish.... we are german who happens has red head, too.

My aunt has VERY RED than my dad's! Now, she has white hair and my dad has few hairs left as reddish with brown in it.

I was blonde as kid like dad when he was kid, too. He has reddish more than me. I been blonde more longer than him. Now, mix red/brown and salt/pepper.

That not means that we are irish.... we are german who happens has red head, too.
Awesome!! When I was a baby, I had very red then got older it grew alittle darker like blend with very little brown.

Right exactly, doesnt mean ya irish!! Any nationalities get red/orange hair.

Back