Anyone get SnapVRS?

hey im deaf question ??? i want 1

:wave::laugh2:
I just filled out application to get free Snap!VRS videophone but it said it is not ready yet? I am not sure if they are actually going to launch VRS with this Ojo videophone? I thought Ojo is cool because you dont have to hook it with your TV since it already has TV screen on it. I am frustrated with my Sorenson VRS because they wouldn't give me VP-200 because we dont use VRS much (reason why is because VRS interprters complains my fiance is too dark, she's black, we had trouble trying to get interprter that has no complaints) Our friend, very dark skin worst than my finace, has VP-200 and we can see her very very clear! This is why we need VP-200 but Sorenson wouldn't give it to us unless we use VRS often. I offered 500 dollars to Sorenson to give me VP-200 and they say no, WTF?! I hope SnapVRS will be better service than Sorenson.

ojo_07.jpg

ojo_08.jpg

i want 1 do i have 2 pay fo it ???

I have a black OJO device. I have one problem. It has only one port for an ethernet wire.

I noticed that the white device has two ports for ethernet and telephone, and I want that one because the telephone wire would be connected to Ameriphone Alertmaster 6000 for a lamp light signaler. That would be nicer.

The black device does have a screen signaler, but extremely weak signaler - not even an led light.

Black OJO device is only free...

I haven't received Ojo for a year. I signed up and filled out for free Ojo last year July. Just wondering what's taking them so long?

Catty

I haven't received Ojo for a year. I signed up and filled out for free Ojo last year July. Just wondering what's taking them so long?

Catty

Yes, long waiting.
I think that I signed up for OJO in Spring 2006. Last year summer, I got OJO.
They have shortage.

I applied for the Ojo last Oct 2007 and just got an emial to confirm my address. It does take a long time to get the Ojo. Hope it is worth the wait.

I still use Sorenson VP200 when I need it or the Sorenson Sorenson IP Relay when needed.

The i711 on my Sk3 keeps bouncing on and off all day. What a pain in the neck . Might just delete it .

I finally got Ojo few days ago!! UPS pissing me off cuz they came near noon time on weekday while no one in the house two days in a row. They have one more final notice. So I decide to call UPS to complain and ask them to leave it to Customer svc. Finally next morning, I stopped by to pick up Ojo! Grr. My Ojo is black and nice looking.

I use wireless gaming adapter to connect it to net. Works great so don't have to worry about trying to rig long ethernet wire tho.

I haven't tried live chat except for vrs terp pop up when I dialed on a wrong selection on vrs in list of "vrs" "ip address", and "Ojo". Saw video was smooth over wireless connection.

I am going to try get a hold of friend using their ip address or if they have Ojo then just ojo number.

Been a year wait and it's worth it!!

Catty

I finally got Ojo few days ago!! UPS pissing me off cuz they came near noon time on weekday while no one in the house two days in a row. They have one more final notice. So I decide to call UPS to complain and ask them to leave it to Customer svc. Finally next morning, I stopped by to pick up Ojo! Grr. My Ojo is black and nice looking.

I use wireless gaming adapter to connect it to net. Works great so don't have to worry about trying to rig long ethernet wire tho.

I haven't tried live chat except for vrs terp pop up when I dialed on a wrong selection on vrs in list of "vrs" "ip address", and "Ojo". Saw video was smooth over wireless connection.

I am going to try get a hold of friend using their ip address or if they have Ojo then just ojo number.

Been a year wait and it's worth it!!

Catty

Great! I have OJO at home since last year but I never use it. i will wait to get new real 10-digit numbers for all of VPs including OJO, VPAD, MVP, etc. Unfortunately, Sorenson don't want to provide NAPN and keep proxy numbers. I still wait to listen about FCC rule and order.

I heard that recently a law already passed that all video phone companies must require to provide the standard numbers - probably regular video phone numbers instead of IP.

I tried to call my friend who has a VP-200 with my Ojo, and it doesn't work because I was told that it only works with Ojo to Ojo - this does not make sense to me. My friend gave me her VP-200's IP address which worked, but I gave it up because it is too much trouble for me to ask my friends for their IP number.

I personally like Ojo, and I am not fuzzy about it, but I didn't use it that much because it won't accept the regular video phone numbers. It looks that some companies are greedy to have their own 'numbers' for their business. I really don't know for sure.

I heard that recently a law already passed that all video phone companies must require to provide the standard numbers - probably regular video phone numbers instead of IP.

I tried to call my friend who has a VP-200 with my Ojo, and it doesn't work because I was told that it only works with Ojo to Ojo - this does not make sense to me. My friend gave me her VP-200's IP address which worked, but I gave it up because it is too much trouble for me to ask my friends for their IP number.

I personally like Ojo, and I am not fuzzy about it, but I didn't use it that much because it won't accept the regular video phone numbers. It looks that some companies are greedy to have their own 'numbers' for their business. I really don't know for sure.

About VP ph number... Yeah, sadly.... They don't realized they're hurting deaf community. I would favor FCC order to "unify" VP phone numbers for all VP. So that it won't be hassle to contact friend and ask them for their IP address or try to "mosey" around router's gateway issue..

Funny thing that you don't use it much. Same goes for me.. My Ojo recently stored in storage box in basment a week after I received it (I didn't have a place to "sit" the Ojo!!). My Ojo still attached to Wireless Gaming adapter and is ready to use if I plan to use it.. Maybe there's a place in my garage that I might have room for it :hmm:. It'll be great for having friend on VP to keep me company while I change oil (If I work under the car, Ojo will be laid sideway to see me "upright" position pretending they're under the car too) or working on Projects :naughty::naughty::giggle:. I could take it outside on a beautiful day while friend in dark deary room on VP.. My friends are either too busy or don't know how to provide IP address for me to call them or they don't have time to call me on my IP address that I provided!

Oh well!! Maybe If I get MVP, I could loan Ojo to my parent LOL.

Catty

Oh well!! Maybe If I get MVP, I could loan Ojo to my parent LOL.

Catty[/QUOTE]

Good! After December 31, You can call your parent from MVP to OJO by 10-digital phone number.

Ojo recently accounced if you are not using it and want to send it back they will be glad to send you a Shipping label to pay to have it ship back to them and they will send you 25 dollar gift cerficate I don't know what it for but what I recently read in email sent to me by SnapVRS.

I have Ojo but when they stopped for several months due to issue with Ojo not getting paid or using network or something then I just put it in closet and sort of forgot about it until I got that email.

Ojo recently accounced if you are not using it and want to send it back they will be glad to send you a Shipping label to pay to have it ship back to them and they will send you 25 dollar gift cerficate I don't know what it for but what I recently read in email sent to me by SnapVRS.

I have Ojo but when they stopped for several months due to issue with Ojo not getting paid or using network or something then I just put it in closet and sort of forgot about it until I got that email.

Yes, I had heard about SnapVRS refund. I think that you could give it to parents or hearing friend who know ASL. I may send it to some Aussie.

Damn! I might not want it since no one calls me :(

OJO have working to connect into SorensonVP in ip address. I will wait to listen about NAPN soon or before DEC 31. I put it in my storage

OJO have working to connect into SorensonVP in ip address. I will wait to listen about NAPN soon or before DEC 31. I put it in my storage

I am having internet problems at home, the monthly useage has ran out, will be increasing it this week, finally but I need to convience them to change the ISP again, cause PACNET sucks!

I am having internet problems at home, the monthly useage has ran out, will be increasing it this week, finally but I need to convience them to change the ISP again, cause PACNET sucks!

I know that PACNET and Telstra Bigpond internets are poor bandwidth speed. :(

Internode ISP is very good and best than Telstra Bigpond

Back