Anyone get SnapVRS?

I know, it sucks BIG time!!!

PACNET is quite expensive but TPG and dodo Australia is the best and it is reliable.

TPG provides 150GB of ASDL2+ For $69.99 - Damn CHEAP!
Dodo Australia provides a lot of choices with SUPER FAST speed, such as my old one, of course - 5000/890 kps for $60 of 20GB a month. Pretty enough for me, but for a family, I don't know. I think 150GB is more than enough for the family but I am not sure if they would be willing to change ISP again, the first internet usage were Telstra bigpond back then, and they ripped us off, but pacnet has been a realiable source but $39.99 for 5GB!? No flipping way, we need MORE!

Boy, that seals the deal!

I like the 25GB a month deal, it is a good one, but I might need to talk to my father again to see if they can consider the change or not, I had a look in PACNET and the increase from 5GB to whatever is too expensive but in the other ISP services they provide excellent and reliable services, the only thing, I am not sure if they don't want to change email address again!!!

Boy, that seals the deal!

I like the 25GB a month deal, it is a good one, but I might need to talk to my father again to see if they can consider the change or not, I had a look in PACNET and the increase from 5GB to whatever is too expensive but in the other ISP services they provide excellent and reliable services, the only thing, I am not sure if they don't want to change email address again!!!

I think that they keep same emaill address to change other IP. Someone changed other internet provider and kept old email address.

Yeah but the ending of the email address is the same to the ISP we have - but it would be an hassle to change it again to the different ISP :(Unless... we can get the old email address to be redirected? Hmm :hmm:

Great! I have OJO at home since last year but I never use it. i will wait to get new real 10-digit numbers for all of VPs including OJO, VPAD, MVP, etc. Unfortunately, Sorenson don't want to provide NAPN and keep proxy numbers. I still wait to listen about FCC rule and order.

dbarovian
no such thing as NAPN! it is NAPA.

how you know Soresnon not want provide proxy numbers? FCC allow toll free nubmers.

dbarovian
no such thing as NAPN! it is NAPA.

how you know Soresnon not want provide proxy numbers? FCC allow toll free nubmers.

Ouch! NANP?? I know about Sorenson but all VRS companies follow FCC rule and order. I heard that FCC has just awarded NeuStar Inc., to build and operate centralized database for Internet-based relay services to create numbering system for VRS/IP users.

I hope that FCC might fine Sorenson if they refuse NANP. :D

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-08-2069A1.pdf

LOL Ojo in the closet. I have to admit mine is in the box the last 3 weeks due to moving and trying to get other things set up. Will be interesting to see how the FCC rules works out come Dec 31st. One person in WashDC told me they had heard the reason FCC requires a 10 digit number is for 911 to be able to be used and to find the deaf person in case of a 911 call on the VP. Many deaf or hearing dont have a home phone anymore since cellphones and VPs became so popular

Oh Well ...

Ouch! NANP?? I know about Sorenson but all VRS companies follow FCC rule and order. I heard that FCC has just awarded NeuStar Inc., to build and operate centralized database for Internet-based relay services to create numbering system for VRS/IP users.

fine? what fine? you hope? you bad boy f*ck soresnon? ask any utah people vp200 be surprise

New Ten-Digit Numbering and Emergency Call Handling Procedures for Internet-Based Telecommunications Relay Services

Thanks to dbarovian and qwerty123.

I had a deaf meeting two months ago. She said that the law is now active, but she is wrong. Your article stated that it starts in December 2008. She was very stubborn to say anything. Thanks again.

Thanks to dbarovian and qwerty123.

I had a deaf meeting two months ago. She said that the law is now active, but she is wrong. Your article stated that it starts in December 2008. She was very stubborn to say anything. Thanks again.

who is her?

OIC. You can read my post about opposition Sorenson s proxy number.

Back