any of y'll open minded?

Originally posted by Fly Free
ive read all the posts in here -- i have several straight friends and i myself am a lesbian and have had a few straight women be very playful and so openminded to where im very comfortable with them and im very cool with ppl of different lifestyles, sexual preferences and etc -- im often known to TEASE a few straight women i know while online :lol:

my family are very accepting of my lifestyle and it turned out my mom had known for YEARS but i was in denial and in closet while growing up due to my dad being a homophobic person and a cop to boot go figure -- but anyway i came out later in life a few years after my dad's death and when i saw that my family just totally accepted me right then and there (despite their mormon faith background -- i myself is what u would call a "jack mormon" -- born in the faith but dont practice and dont agree with their teaching but thats another subject) -- i think what helped was knowing that mom has a few gay/lesbian friends and she ACTUALLY once tried to set me up with a womyn she knew from her office! *thud*

Oh, my.. you did flirt with me. lol :naughty:

Originally posted by Oddball
Oh, my.. you did flirt with me. lol :naughty:

hahahah Oddball -- u are one of my several straight friends!!! dang and i DO tease u alot too!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I am open minded myself and I am very FLIRT person and everyone loves my flirt and everything because I am very DEMON and very SLY like FlyFree knows me!!! HEHE :)

I'm here as a girl who is lesbian. I'm totally open-minded about it. i actually do have friends who are lesbian/bi/gay/transsexuals. even, i do have alot of friends who are straight. straight dont bother me. *smiling*

Originally posted by LezArtist
I am open minded myself and I am very FLIRT person and everyone loves my flirt and everything because I am very DEMON and very SLY like FlyFree knows me!!! HEHE :)

:laugh2: i KNOWWWWWWW LezArtist hahahahaha -- u are ONE BIG flirt just like me!!!!! hehehe :twisted: its FUN flirting with the women and teasing them mercilessly :rofl: :twisted: :naughty:

Yes, indeedy it is fun flirting with women....god allmy female friends whether lesbian or straight flirt with me!

Originally posted by deafdyke
Yes, indeedy it is fun flirting with women....god allmy female friends whether lesbian or straight flirt with me!

:rofl: hahahah yes yes Deafdyke ^5 :laugh2: :laugh2:

I see nothing wrong with gays and lesbians. I have a lot of friends who are gay or lesbian and it doesn't bother me. A good friend will also be aware that I'm straight and won't put any moves on me because they respect my sexuality.

I have a lot of gay/lesbian friends which it does not bothering me at all. I am straight as I live . As Long as I prefer PUSSY! he he he

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
How much of open wide mind do you have? :naughty:

Try asking in either my Ask me or Lisa and I's thread....if I don't answer...that's how closed I am... :p

Are You Really Open minded?

mad2: If you straights are so open minded and accepting of Gay/ Lesbian/ Transsexuals, whya re you so bloody defensive that you have to qualify your comments with things like "A good friend will also be aware that I'm straight and won't put any moves on me because they respect my sexuality."...yeah right la la blah la!

:crazy:

Re: Are You Really Open minded?

Originally posted by deafbrutha
mad2: If you straights are so open minded and accepting of Gay/ Lesbian/ Transsexuals, whya re you so bloody defensive that you have to qualify your comments with things like "A good friend will also be aware that I'm straight and won't put any moves on me because they respect my sexuality."...yeah right la la blah la!

:crazy:

Who ever said that quote you just used....was not afraid and open minded at sharing his/her views. Closed minds would say nothing or be more defensive by using degrading comments.

Am I the only female here who likes some females? I dont' know if that's bisexual or if it's just a thing we ALL have. I like to look at women and fantisize (SP?) about them. I've never tried it before, but I wouldn't mind. I defenitly would LOVE to try Angelina Jolie, that's for sure. :Drool:

I'm straight I don't know any gay people except my uncle was bi so I'm ok with gay wish we could all get along live in peace eh.

Originally posted by Pretty Woman
Am I the only female here who likes some females? I dont' know if that's bisexual or if it's just a thing we ALL have. I like to look at women and fantisize (SP?) about them. I've never tried it before, but I wouldn't mind. I defenitly would LOVE to try Angelina Jolie, that's for sure. :Drool:
you are not the only one in herer who like woman... there's Javapride, Fly Free and more...

Re: Re: Are You Really Open minded?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Who ever said that quote you just used....was not afraid and open minded at sharing his/her views. Closed minds would say nothing or be more defensive by using degrading comments.

You do not have to use degrading comments at all.

It's not just the person I quoted from, there are a couple of similar words in this thread..as well as hearing people actually say it. The fact that a straight person feels they have to qualify their support indicates a level of insecurity about their sexuality or a different sexuality should I say. But then again, you have to be gay/lesbian to see this.

Originally posted by Pretty Woman

Pretty Woman -- no u arent the only one there are other lesbians and bisexual women on the boards :)

i agree that Angelina Jolie is HOT! *swoons* hehe

Back