any of y'll open minded?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I'm just curious what y'll view on gay/lesbian/bi people? Are you homoracists or just kewl with it? Do you have any homo friends, what u think of 'em? any comments or questions, feel free to add anything...thanks!

I have no problem with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals.

A couple of my family members are gay, my lady is bisexual, and I'm straight - but who cares about anyone's sexual orientation? The whole point here is to look at a person for who he or she is.

What goes on behind closed doors doesn't count as a priority within being a friend or loving relative for the person. Hate, fear, and ignorance are totally unnecessary and uncalled for - period. :nono:

Last edited:
I am cool with them, in fact I told my friends to vote for allowing gay people to get married......... I am suprised at this age and time there is still bigotry about marriages - whether its culture, race, religion, sexual orientation..........it was not that long ago that Blacks and Whites was forbidden to be married, same with Asians and Whites, etc..... I am very interested in the homosexual lifestyle and their own culture but this does not mean I myself are bi, lesbian, etc. I respect them and they respect me.

I got friends who are gay, bi, lesbians. So im cool with it. Its thier way of life so i respect them. Plus they are cool.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
i wasn't asking u, i asked Pimp..
yeah I'm bisexual but leaning to being "gay" but I do have tons of girl "friends" not girlfriends... They respect me as I respect them. hope that answer your question..

I'm glad to see those posts' comments... I don't think it's a matter of open minded or close minded, it's a matter of respect each other. There could be some gay who are close minded, who know... When I was growing up I used to be close minded, but now I'm pretty much open minded beside everybody includes me are still learning everydays... I definately like DeafDot's point: "The whole point here is to look at a person for who he or she is." I definately agree on that, not what the person do...

of course!! I am damn open minded, I do not bother Gay/Lesbain. they are cool, I have a serveral friend who is Gay/Lesbain people. their wish and respect.

ah I have few friends who are gay and lesbian and it's cool I am open minded to whatever they talk about.. I ain't like closed minded ;) heh :D

I don't think it's a matter of open minded or close minded, it's a matter of respect each other. There could be some gay who are close minded, who know... When I was growing up I used to be close minded, but now I'm pretty much open minded beside everybody includes me are still learning everydays...

Yeah, you're right Pimp... I know some gay guys who are very close minded about sex, they only want to do bj and j/o, nothing more. Then there are some others who do much more. Same for straight ppl, some just want simple sex and others want more in sex.

Also, some gay ppl dont like other gay ppl, like some butch gays hate femme gays and drag queens, etc... It's pretty sad, because even in a group (gay) there are still more groups dividing us. Same idea about deaf communitiy, we are group divided into many groups like HOH, oral-deaf, late-deaf, etc... Deafdot is absolutely right, nobody has the right to judge other ppl based on what they do behind their doors.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeah, you're right Pimp... I know some gay guys who are very close minded about sex, they only want to do bj and j/o, nothing more. Then there are some others who do much more. Same for straight ppl, some just want simple sex and others want more in sex.

Also, some gay ppl dont like other gay ppl, like some butch gays hate femme gays and drag queens, etc... It's pretty sad, because even in a group (gay) there are still more groups dividing us. Same idea about deaf communitiy, we are group divided into many groups like HOH, oral-deaf, late-deaf, etc... Deafdot is absolutely right, nobody has the right to judge other ppl based on what they do behind their doors.

I agree with kuifje75 ;)

kewl comment, I'm curious about yourself as well?

I have a gay bestfriend and I love him to death! It has taught me that there is no prejudices against gay/lesb/bi/transexuals- they're just simliar to "diversity" such as blacks/whites/indians... however we don't treat them differently. We all are equal. They just happen to attract same sex, no biggie, just impt. its the heart- the love that it matters the most.

I'm straight fyi, also I'm open to anyone.... however, sorry I prefer dicks though.

I didn't really have any gay/lesbian friends in my hometown until I moved here to RIT. Now, I'm used to the society here.

kewl comment, I'm curious about yourself as well?

Oh, myself, I think I am more of a "neutral" type of gay, I dont act macho, but I dont act femme either. I find myself attracted to neutral guys too, but I would be friends with all gay if they are nice, friendly and have good personality. As for sex in bed, I am pretty open-minded, there are very few things I will NOT do in bed.

Originally posted by Strawberry
I'm straight fyi, also I'm open to anyone.... however, sorry I prefer dicks though.

Hey Strawberry (and everyone else), don't worry about being sorry that you are straight. It is just who you are, and why apologise for that? LOL But to be honest, I am surprised how some ppl here have reacted to this question, showing me that you all know how to be friends and respect ppl. That's good! I applause all of youses. :)

I know alot of gay/lesbain/bi people, I'm pretty openminded about it. I respect them as long they respect me.

Oh, myself, I think I am more of a "neutral" type of gay, I dont act macho, but I dont act femme either. I find myself attracted to neutral guys too, but I would be friends with all gay if they are nice, friendly and have good personality. As for sex in bed, I am pretty open-minded, there are very few things I will NOT do in bed.

Hey Strawberry (and everyone else), don't worry about being sorry that you are straight. It is just who you are, and why apologise for that? LOL But to be honest, I am surprised how some ppl here have reacted to this question, showing me that you all know how to be friends and respect ppl. That's good! I applause all of youses. :)
Cool I'm neutral also, but I do have some preferences but it doesn't matter as long they are nice and have good personality like you said. If a gay person is very picky about what he want, he'll have a hard time to find his own preferences, me I go for "get-along" stuff... I'm glad to post this thread about the open minded issues, because for myself I used to be close minded when I was growing up right until my freshmen year in high school I started to change from that point... As I look back to years ago, I thanked my mom for sending me to deaf school as it change my life in some way... As for those people who might had read this post and decide not to post here, they might dislike gay/lesbian people, it's just who they are, I'll have to respect them just as long they respect us....

I am straight and open-minded about bi/homosexual people as long as they don't touch me.

Back