any of y'll open minded?

nozobo

Reaction score
I'm just curious what y'll view on gay/lesbian/bi people? Are you homoracists or just kewl with it? Do you have any homo friends, what u think of 'em? any comments or questions, feel free to add anything...thanks!

Yeah, I'm pretty open-minded. I have straight friends. LOL
Really, it is no big deal to me, don't understand why ppl make such a fuss over gay, lesbian or bi stuff. They don't try to rape ppl or recruit ppl. If ppl were already "confident" enough about their sexuality, why do they have to act so paranoid and hate against "faggots" and "dykes"? Anyway, my opinions and comments probably don't count here 'cos I'm not straight.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeah, I'm pretty open-minded. I have straight friends. LOL
Really, it is no big deal to me, don't understand why ppl make such a fuss over gay, lesbian or bi stuff. They don't try to rape ppl or recruit ppl. If ppl were already "confident" enough about their sexuality, why do they have to act so paranoid and hate against "faggots" and "dykes"? Anyway, my opinions and comments probably don't count here 'cos I'm not straight.
your opinions and comments do count no matter what except those who are homophobia... I'm not straight either ;)

I'm straight, I must have dick...BUt I don't care if my friends are any of those, as long the women don't make a big move on me, then I'm fine. I am not interested in women at all. but I repect my friends' sexuality, whatever they want to be.

That's good, Boston and Rayden, that you respect ppl.
That is what counts, if we respect ppl for who they are.
It doesn't mean we have to approve or accept their ways, but just know that ppl has different preferences and lifestyles.

Originally posted by kuifje75
That's good, Boston and Rayden, that you respect ppl.
That is what counts, if we respect ppl for who they are.
It doesn't mean we have to approve or accept their ways, but just know that ppl has different preferences and lifestyles.

To be honest, I am not going to say I dont' approve their lifestyle, just that there is nothing we can do... It may not be right or may be right to have this kind of lifestyle but if they are going to do it, so be it. I just have come to respect whatever they want to do.

i am straight, i respect everyones choices as long as they dont hit on me and they know my preferences and respect me.

im not 1 myself, i LOOVVVEE cocks, but i'm VERY cool with gay/lesbian/bi people. they all are aweeesome, i'm very openminded about that...

i always get into bi girls so i could get 3some

i have gay friends. they are cool. i respect who they are long as they respect who i am.

im not gay or anything, im straight-- yeahi have some friends who is gay/lesbain/bi it doesn't bother me

Back