any of y'll open minded?

ofc i reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy open mind!!!!!!!! depend on the peeps who are open mind , then no plms... if some peeps are not open mind then i will respect for that.. smile.!!!!!

I have nothing against them ~ I respect their choices because everyone are different and be proud for who they are! I want to see them happy.

It's nothing wrong to receive a kiss or bearhugs from people as it don't pass the diseases!!

I must add one thing, I don't like seeing them kiss passion and more, (straight couple too!!) in front of me, what they do behind their doors is their business.

My daughter's Godfather is Gay, my step-sister-in-law is lesbian!!

I should miss this treads since last year -- wow!! I am open enough show that straight and gay are friendly. :)

IM Huggable person I hug everyone!

Me too.... :wiggle:

As for me I'm a open mind too....I love all people the same...No matter what! :)

kuifje75 said:
Yeah, I'm pretty open-minded. I have straight friends. LOL
Really, it is no big deal to me, don't understand why ppl make such a fuss over gay, lesbian or bi stuff. They don't try to rape ppl or recruit ppl. If ppl were already "confident" enough about their sexuality, why do they have to act so paranoid and hate against "faggots" and "dykes"? Anyway, my opinions and comments probably don't count here 'cos I'm not straight.

Hi Kuifje75,
I hope you don´t mind me ask you question.
Berlin is only place, that gays are not hiding from straight people but Darmstadt?
I know most Germans are paranoids & said negatives over gays/lesbian etc, that´s why I´m wondering about you since I know you was studied in Darmstadt. Can you tell me about your experience there with Germans over those condition?
I don´t care either my friends are straight or not because they are my friends. I´m not touchy person & accept what they are. No Problem!! :P
I've been tried once but it doesn´t work because I know for the sure that I´m straight person. That´s okay with me when they are choose to be gays/lesbians.
Anyway Germans in Nuermberg are fighting to show their gays to anyone because they want anyone accept what they are. I admire them for that. I hopes straight people will convince one day.
I knew for the sure that my brother-in-law is a gay but he didn´t show it. I´m not surprise because a lot of Germans hiding it, too. What a shame.

RedRum said:
I have nothing against them ~ I respect their choices because everyone are different and be proud for who they are! I want to see them happy.

It's nothing wrong to receive a kiss or bearhugs from people as it don't pass the diseases!!

True, I´m agree to this... :boink:

Liebling:-))) said:
Hi Kuifje75,
I hope you don´t mind me ask you question.
Berlin is only place, that gays are not hiding from straight people but Darmstadt?

Hi Liebling

There are gay people all over Germany, not just Berlin. If you are talking about gay bars and clubs, then I can tell you that it was easy to take the train to Frankfurt a.M. and go to the gay clubs or bars there. Also, in the castle in Darmstadt, they have this Ratskeller bar where they sometimes had gay and lesbian nights.

I think it is not necessary for gay people to live in a big city like Berlin to be comfortable with their gay lifestyles. Not all gay people have to be out flaming about their homosexuality. Some gay people are still out but casual about it, like I am. I live in Utah, which is probably one of the last place on Earth for gay and lesbian people to live, but there are still gay and lesbian people there. Some people know that I am gay, but they don't say anything about it, which is ok because just because I am gay doesn't mean they have to treat me as a gay person above all, I want them to treat me as Kuifje75 first.

PS: Berlin is not the only place where gay people live very openly. Other cities like Munich, Hamburg, Köln, etc.... should be on the list as well.

Hi Kuiji75 :kiss:
Logical, the gay people & their life style etc. are everywhere in Germany!
They have their own group like meeting at cafes, club, bar etc. as their privacy.
They feel uncomfortable to see straight people around. They could be paranoids sometimes as the same as straight people, too.
I respect their wish for not welcome straight people to their group. :dunno:
Few gays I know told me that they like to welcome straight people around but they have to accept others´s wishes.
My husband told me that Frankfurt & Hamburg are the almost similar as Berlin & London as well.
I know a lot of gay people around London. They act normal like us! They can talk open like this to straight people. They hold their hands etc. They welcome straight people to their club as the same as we welcome them to our club, too.
I love to chat with them because they are pretty open mind.
That´s why I said: Berlin is only place that gays are not hiding from straight people. I heard a lot about Berlin because it reminds me of London.
A lot of gays visit there or Frankfurt for the weekends or on the vacation.
My brother-in-law went there every 2 weekends & told me that he has a lot of friends there.
That´s why I´m wondering about Darmstadt :?: :ily:

P.S. I saw your German receipes at other forum :cool: I´ll add some of German receipe into it..

Hallo Liebling

I understand some gay people do not like being around straight people, but not me, I welcome straight people if they know how to respect me. It is only a matter of respect. I think it is similar idea about deaf people, some of them do not trust hearing people. Same for gay and lesbian people.

I remember a lot of gay and lesbian Deafies in London, especially Freedom Café. It was a blast.

Some people, like me for example, do not feel that they have to go to a gay scene city to have their homosexuality validated. I am totally fine with myself being gay, therefore I can live in a little village and be okay with it. If people do not accept my homosexuality, then they can go to other people, not me. ;-)

Whatever people are born like or choose to be is entirely their business. I am only friends with people who are themselves and who show respect for themselves and everyone else. I don't care whether they are straight, lesbians, gay, etc etc... Everyone is equal, period.

Im pure straight and have wonderful husband and also 3 kids.

I do not bother with gay/lesbo and truly respect their own wishes. Of course I have nice friends who is gay or lesbo whatever.. Very Nice and cool too.

Until found My birth mother from September middle of wk and met her in Toronto,Ontario. Stayed her place for few nights. I can see lot of rainbows symbols all over the walls. I accepted who she is. Until She tells me truth but she was very nerves to tell me. I told her, I don't care who r u.. as long you're MY MOM.. still Love her as my birth mother hasn't raised me 34 years.. I raised by Adoption parents. I still learn from my birth mom's lifestyle and her girlfriend really extremelly cool. Her girlfriend bought Palm for me. How's so nice of her. She wants welcomed to part of me as family which her daughter was passed away killed by car accident from drunk driver. She has no daughter. So she would love to acting like me as daughter. I do not mind being She is my 2's mom. My birth mom and 2nd Mom are cool and being happily family together. I have birth 1 sister and 1 brother. Plus have 1 niece and 1 nephew. I have not see my birth brother yet. One day, He'll coming back with family again. My sister really hoping he'll be home.
I accepted my mom is gay.. not bother me at all.. she totally COOLEST!

kuifje75 said:
Hallo Liebling

Freedom Café.

Freedom Cafe? :dunno: :Oops:
What about Black Cap Pub or Crown ? in Southern London?

Anyway, thank you for your info. :fly3:

I am straight and I respect gay people. Some cute or handsome men that I used to be interested in are gay :( At least they have great taste on women' fashion and style!!! I have a gay hairstyler and he does a fantastic job on my hairdo!! Gay people are the reason for great taste! So I am open-minded and don't judge 'em.

Glbt

Im bisexual, and been that way since HS - some of my best friends are str8, but some I cant even tell cuz u know how it is...they would just freakzoid out...oh well. Some know who I am and are cool with it...thank you hunnies!

Smiles...who cares who's what? We are all unique, no matter what we are.

Love,
DD

Ofc yea i m open mind but I m very straight so I have lots friends who is gay/lesb/bi it's not bother me cuz i m grew up with them since childhood and i alway respect them very much also sometime i go to gay/st8/lesb/bi club having fun time and dance with them so I m not judge them. :D

PurpleRose71 said:
I'm open minded! I don't mind being friends with gays and lesbians as they're just like me...human beings! They just happen to like the same sex to themselves not opposite.
I percieve them as COOL! Crazy in a fun way! :) I think they have more of a colourful personalities than straight people in a way.

And another thing -- I didn't add to my first post -- I'm a BI for like forever -- I like both men and ladies. ;) Although I'm married to my Aussie bloke, I still do flirt with some close girlfriends, but never further than that. :P

I love all humans no matter what .
i can love beggars, criminals, haters, wealthies, poors, thugs, deafies , hearies,kids, babies, families , actresses , actors, losers , etc
they are just people and thier cultures .. in fact, i do enjoy socialize with them . i never justify their life ..
BE SMILE FOR EVERYONE!!!

greenmonster said:
I love all humans no matter what .
i can love beggars, criminals, haters, wealthies, poors, thugs, deafies , hearies,kids, babies, families , actresses , actors, losers , etc
they are just people and thier cultures .. in fact, i do enjoy socialize with them . i never justify their life ..
BE SMILE FOR EVERYONE!!!

That's true. Just remmy Jesus said to people about "You have to love your enemy." Like he said that in the movie "Passions of Christ."

pimpdaddyposse said:
I'm just curious what y'll view on gay/lesbian/bi people? Are you homoracists or just kewl with it? Do you have any homo friends, what u think of 'em? any comments or questions, feel free to add anything...thanks!

I am straight person (proud of it) and married to my wonderful wife...I got family member who is lesbian...she divorced my uncle but had one son who is my best cousin...I didnt knew she was lesbo until my cousin told me dark secret...this unveiled the history of my family tree how lesbian was running into there...my cousin told me he had hard time accepting his mother as lesbo and had live in partner...my aunt travels alot...

I do have many gay/lesbian friends...they always respect me...one time they asked me for their opinion about homosexual...I had nothing to hid...I told them their behavior and their sexuality is their decision not mine...I told them homosexual isnt race they are made to be homosexual by choosing based on their emotionally and bondage through out history.

I got very good friend of mine who is pro lesbian was asked by one person why do she become lesbian...she said there are many reason....

One of example, based on psychologist and scienctist researched show this man who lack relationship with their father or any man mentor tend to become gay...woman who lack relationship with their mother or female mentor tend to become lesbian...it is one of many common reason not this specific reason...I got other one friend of mine who is gay...he admit to me he became gay becuz he was frequently raped by his cousin (man) and his father...he was stuck with emotionally desire to have connection with man...do it sound healthy...so it can be sticky....

Myself, I dont like what gay and lesbian does but I respect their right and their desire...as they respect me...

Back