Any deaf who is WWE fan?

CM Punk vs. Eddie G vs. Rey Mysteroio Jr

Chajukin said:
Rey Mysterio Is my Hero!

i love wwe, i watch it all the time :D

Shelton Benjamin, HHH, Undertaker and Rey are my fave.

AINT NO STOPPIN ME!

Speaking of your hero, Rey Mysterio, thought you might like to see this video that was taken perhaps around 2001. CM Punk is my nephew/godson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yMkIkWiFI&search=C.M. Punk

Sunshine1 said:
Speaking of your hero, Rey Mysterio, thought you might like to see this video that was taken perhaps around 2001. CM Punk is my nephew/godson.

Damn, I really hate Rey Mysterio after he won 2006 Royal Rumble Match! I think its full of bullsh!t! Abt CM Punk, do you have any idea when he will debut to ECW or SmackDown! ?? I really wanna to see him action in WWE soon!

Sunshine1 said:

Sunshine1, I am curious if CM Punk got some tattoos on Pepsi logo, poker logo, and some words on his stomach?? If so, I finally saw his match during ECW's dark match (that means wont show on TV) I am impression with his performance... I am sure CM Punk will debut his first ECW match on TV on next Tuesday or 2...

I used to be big fan of Randy Macho Man Savage and Hulk Hogan. Now they are gone and I am currently a fan of Triple H, Scott Steiner and Goldberg. Sad Goldberg isn't signed with WWE anymore. Wish he could go to TNA.

Its great to see Sting back! He's still looking same! Most old wrestler go down. Ric Flair and Sting are only old wreslters that doesnt go down!

I have always liked Goldberg and if he joined the UFC then he would be in even better physical shape and fight much harder than he ever did. Nobody will want to mess with Goldberg. I also think Goldberg will do very well in a prison environment too as well. He will have no problem fighting in a correctional facility. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
I have always liked Goldberg and if he joined the UFC then he would be in even better physical shape and fight much harder than he ever did. Nobody will want to mess with Goldberg. I also think Goldberg will do very well in a prison environment too as well. He will have no problem fighting in a correctional facility. :) :thumb:

Goldberg loves animal and I am sure he doesn't want to harm anyone. He will only do the acting. Yes he is the stronggest man & the strongest fighter.

NascarZing said:
I used to be big fan of Randy Macho Man Savage and Hulk Hogan. Now they are gone and I am currently a fan of Triple H, Scott Steiner and Goldberg. Sad Goldberg isn't signed with WWE anymore. Wish he could go to TNA.

Its great to see Sting back! He's still looking same! Most old wrestler go down. Ric Flair and Sting are only old wreslters that doesnt go down!

Goldberg is currently color commenator for MMA, how interestig? I think Goldberd did turned down offered from TNA, if he gone to TNA and he will kill all TNA wrestlers!

farewell65 said:
Sunshine1, I am curious if CM Punk got some tattoos on Pepsi logo, poker logo, and some words on his stomach?? If so, I finally saw his match during ECW's dark match (that means wont show on TV) I am impression with his performance... I am sure CM Punk will debut his first ECW match on TV on next Tuesday or 2...

Thought you would like to know....I just got message from my chicago brother recently. He had a chat with CM Punk yesterday and CM Punk said he is going to make his ECW wrestling "Debut" next week, August 1st.

Sunshine1 said:
Thought you would like to know....I just got message from my chicago brother recently. He had a chat with CM Punk yesterday and CM Punk said he is going to make his ECW wrestling "Debut" next week, August 1st.

Finally!! I wish I could go to Hammerstein Ballroom to watch his debut match on ECW on Aug 1st cuz I will go to WWE Supershow at East Rutherford, NJ on July 31st... Impt I will watch his debut match on TV...

farewell65 said:
Finally!! I wish I could go to Hammerstein Ballroom to watch his debut match on ECW on Aug 1st cuz I will go to WWE Supershow at East Rutherford, NJ on July 31st... Impt I will watch his debut match on TV...

Yeah, it's finally. Sometimes WWE gives orders at last minute or CM Punk couldn't tell us (yes even we are family, ha ha). Samething happened to RAW Diva Maria (CM Punk's g/f) last minute orders by WWE too. By the way, did you notice my avastar. That is a pix of CM Punk. It was taken at Wrestlemania22 as John Cena's gangster in the begining of the show.

Sunshine1 said:
Yeah, it's finally. Sometimes WWE gives orders at last minute or CM Punk couldn't tell us (yes even we are family, ha ha). Samething happened to RAW Diva Maria (CM Punk's g/f) last minute orders by WWE too. By the way, did you notice my avastar. That is a pix of CM Punk. It was taken at Wrestlemania22 as John Cena's gangster in the begining of the show.

Yea, ofc, mostly wrestlers/divas must keep secret and to make everyone wonders when they will debut their match... Yea, I did watch WM22 live on PPV, notice John Cena's enterance is like Mafia... Few hours later, I read WX.com and they mentioned CM Punk involved car stand and I was like thats cool... It was awesome enterance on John Cena during WM22...

When I was a small boy, my father would often take me to WWF events until his sudden death. When I was in high school, my cousin invited me to attend one with her, I found wrestling to be so boring! My cousin is (or was) obessed with wrestling that she even got to befriend many wrestlers and even dated them. I don't know if she still do that now.

Brian said:
When I was a small boy, my father would often take me to WWF events until his sudden death. When I was in high school, my cousin invited me to attend one with her, I found wrestling to be so boring! My cousin is (or was) obessed with wrestling that she even got to befriend many wrestlers and even dated them. I don't know if she still do that now.

Ohh wow... I already knew WWE is fake, but I still enjoy to watch cuz they are funny show, ha...

Former WWE wrestler in MMA?.

Former Gophers NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion Brock Lesnar has been vigorously training near his home in Independence for an "ultimate fighting" match in October in Las Vegas. Former heavyweight boxer Scott LeDoux is training Lesnar, a former professional wrestler, for boxing, and Lesnar also has a mentor to help him improve his kicking skills.

This report came from TwinCities. com

I will find out more on MMA websites if-when he si getting into MMA

Used to watch WWF. I always knew it's fake, but I enjoyed it.

EDGE said:
Used to watch WWF. I always knew it's fake, but I enjoyed it.

IT'S FAKE!!????????????? WHAT!!!!!!!????? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Back