Any deaf who is WWE fan?

Chajukin said:
Rey is heavyweight champion, 6-1-9

He is my hero....

"remember Eddie Guerrero"

I cant believe WWE created to put Rey won World Heavyweight Championship! WWE should put Orton instead!

Buckdodgers said:
How does everyone feel about Mr McManhon Mocking GOD? :giggle:

He is a such fucking idiot for mocking God... I am still wondering who will be Shawn Michaels' partener on this Sunday, Backlash?? God?? Very funny, McMahons...

I'm WWE Fan also! :-D

Hey Yo, sup?? sorry, guys... I dont use alldeaf.com much. my good friend, "sweetheart" (Mel) told me about this topic. so I decided to post here. :) I'm soo crazy about WWE. I collect WWE DVDs, watch RAW/Smackdown. I also play Smackdown vs Raw 2006 the PS2 game. even online game there. :) I miss Eddie Guerrero :-/ I still can't believe he's gone. it feels wrong.. he shouldn't be gone but... shit happened.. *sighs* I felt really bad for Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, and Chavo Guerrero. (well.. and Batista too cuz became good friends recently.. last Fall...) anyway..... know what? this is Carlito :afro: LOL!!!! well, I may not come back to visit here anytime soon. but... if any of you guys/girls wanna reach me.. go search me at myspace.com. (I use it all the time) find me there at SLNITRO4@aol.com you should find me there. um my favorite wrestlers are... Eddie, HBK, HHH, Edge..... something like that. I like a lot of them. more like... 85% like them, 25% dislike them. you know? I guess that's all for now. :scatter: ttyl
Thomas
In Memory of
Eddie Guerrero
1967 - 2005

MaxUFC said:
People say "wrestling is fake". Is that right? Let see this video to see if it is fake or ..........

http://www.sikvid.com/media/653.asx

This vid is awesome, my friend did link me a "fake" wrestling video from YouTube.com... I think that one is best and alot of funny, some are very ouch...

yankees said:
anybdy looking forward for ECW ??????? it on 11th of rght????

Ofc! I am very ECW fan since they founded in Philly... Myself from Philly, I cant believe what I watched ECW One Night Stand 2 tonight... It was awesome...

farewell65 said:
Ofc! I am very ECW fan since they founded in Philly... Myself from Philly, I cant believe what I watched ECW One Night Stand 2 tonight... It was awesome...

ye, was great..but who the hell is that new kane??? :dunno:

yankees said:
ye, was great..but who the hell is that new kane??? :dunno:

The "fake" Kane was Freakin' Deacon (I forget his real name) was contacrt to WWE last fall 2005 and work on developmental program for Deep South Wrestling, DSW (WWE owns 2 developmental program, OVW and DSW), Freakin' Deacon is almost equal size to Kane, so WWE brings him for Kane's story angle and could be lead to Vengeance, Kane vs Kane like Undertaker vs Undertaker back in SummerSlam 1995...

Wow ... some of you are WWE fans ... Any of you know my nephew/godson, C.M. Punk? He is now working as a wrestler under WWE developmental contracts in KY for OVW? I'm just curious if you ever heard of him or even watched him wrestling in the past?

Used to be a hardcore wrestling fan.. watching wrestling since 1983-1984 - some of notable matches I remember from that era: Sgt. Slaughter beating Iron Sheik in a bloody bootcamp match. Another one: Jimmy Snuka doing a flying splash off top of cage onto Don Muraco.. a highlight that will be played for years and years afterwards.

I also watched the following organizations:
AWA (before it folded)
NWA (especially the Jim Crockett part.. which had events mainly in the Southeastern states)
Mid-South Wrestling and UWF (the original, not the second UWF) run by Bill Watts.. who is father of wrestler Erik Watts. One of my most favorite organizations ever.. they were hardcore before ECW existed. Was ahead of its time too. Too bad NWA bought UWF (getting Sting in the process) and erased the UWF name.
A Texas-based wrestling organization.. which name I can't remember, but it was ran by Fritz Von Erich.. shame about the Von Erich family curse.. one wrestler dying after the another for various reasons. I believe Kevin is the only one (or one of few) alive.. I saw recently on RAW or Smackdown I believe.. doing that Claw thing.

And of course, WCW, WWF (before WWE), WWE, and ECW. ECW.. I have tons of tapes of. I am sadden that ECW had to fold due to financial problems.. now I noticed it's back somewhat but it's not really the same to me.

I watched WWE at its height - around the time "Beyond The Mat" was released.. the feud between McMahon family and Steve Austin. Memorable days. Shane McMahon, an executive, was more hardcore than most of wrestlers, it was embarassing! ;)

Then after that spark went away and the divide of RAW/Smackdown.. I slowly began to stop watching WWE altogether, in favor of UFC/Pride/MMA.

That's my story and I'm sticking by it ;)

Sunshine1 said:
Wow ... some of you are WWE fans ... Any of you know my nephew/godson, C.M. Punk? He is now working as a wrestler under WWE developmental contracts in KY for OVW? I'm just curious if you ever heard of him or even watched him wrestling in the past?

OVW is in Ohio, I had been hear abt CM Punk alot but havent see his match at WWE yet, however WWE is talking abt bring CM Punk into ECW brand, so I always keep eye on ww.wrestlingexposed.com (wrestling rumor's website for WWE, TNA, and more)... I hope I will see CM Punk will be in WWE or ECW action!

farewell65 said:
OVW is in Ohio, I had been hear abt CM Punk alot but havent see his match at WWE yet, however WWE is talking abt bring CM Punk into ECW brand, so I always keep eye on ww.wrestlingexposed.com (wrestling rumor's website for WWE, TNA, and more)... I hope I will see CM Punk will be in WWE or ECW action!

Actually, OVW is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Take a look at their tour schedule on the OVW website.. the vast majority of cards are events in KY.

"Ohio Valley" is probably just a landmark in KY.. or a county name or a region. Nothing to do with the state of Ohio. ;)

Edit: I looked up "Ohio Valley", it seems to be the valley around the Ohio River. Louisville is directly south of the state of Indiana.

cflannagan said:
Actually, OVW is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Take a look at their tour schedule on the OVW website.. the vast majority of cards are events in KY.

"Ohio Valley" is probably just a landmark in KY.. or a county name or a region. Nothing to do with the state of Ohio. ;)

Ohh right, I now remember, OVW will host at Six Flags in Louisville all summers, ha

Buckdodgers said:
ME! I like HHH
1324-t3.jpg
me too and I like HHH too.
I need to start watching WWE more often b/c I'm out of hs and I have more free time :) :) :)

rjr2006 said:
me too and I like HHH too.
I need to start watching WWE more often b/c I'm out of hs and I have more free time :) :) :)

If u are behind fall with WWE for long time, u will have tough time to understand or catch up with their storylines, it happened to my friend since WWE RAW was on Spike TV and my friend behind fell with their storylines, I have to update with him on some info till WWE RAW transfered and finally he followed their storylines on WWE...

Bill Goldberg

Anyone missed former WCW's Bill Goldberg?! This time his job is the World Fighting Allinace's color commentator : www.wfa.tv

I used to watch WWF a lot for few years. Now I am so behind it and I don't know who wrestlers are. I don't watch it anymore.

Back