Any deaf who is WWE fan?

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am trying find more deaf who is WWE fan!!

:wave: Me!

I don't watch WWE very often, but I usually watch the PPV shows with my friends when we go out.

I used be fan of WWF until UFC-MMA came in. I grew up with Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Superstar Graham and Jimmy Snuka. My brother and I went to Boston Garden almost every month to watch WWF. Larry Zbyzsko whammed Bruno's head with wooden chair on TV saturday morning was my most moments and Bob Backlund won over Magnifecent Muraco in bloodiest steel cage I witnessed at Boston Garden. I still had old magazines and programs in the attic. Let me to check them again to make me younger again. LOL

I did watching WWE and TNA for awhile depend lousy TV programs. Gee, where is The Rock?! I missed him....yes, saw his movies like Doom and others...made sense that he say less hurt on the movie sets than the mat.

Any see "Beyond The Mat" movie? It was good movie and understand how the wrestlers's living with their wrestling jobs. Felt sorry for Terry Funk! This movie would make you to hate Vince McMahon more than ever! Oh yes, that what he loves to be love or hate person and he is pretty well business for many years. Do you know WWE's Headquarter? Stamford, CT.

VamPyroX said:
:wave: Me!

I don't watch WWE very often, but I usually watch the PPV shows with my friends when we go out.

You mean you watch if your friends paid PPV, not you? :laugh2:

Haha, am die hard of WWE (also WWF) fan for 16 years, I have seen from Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Ted "Million Dollar Man" Diabase to Steve "Stone Cold" Austin, The Rock, John Cena, Triple H, and more... The Rock is currently focus on any movies and fk WWE, he is still under contract with WWE along with Steve Austin, and Mick Foley, I think... I have been watch Beyond The Mat, its great movie!!! Whos ur favorite WWE or TNA superstars? Mine is:
RAW
John Cena
Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters
Carlito Cool
Shelton Benjamin
Hulk Hogan
Steve "Stone Cold" Austin
Spirt Squad
Vince and Shane McMahons

SmackDown!
MNM (Mercury, Nitro, and Melina)
Batista
Chris "The Crippler" Benoit
Ken Kennedy
Randy "Legend Killer" Orton
Undertaker

Hall of Fame
Bret "Hit Man" Hart
Hulk Hogan
Eddie Guerrero

TNA
Christian Cage
AJ "The Phemonal" Styles
Christopher "Fallen Angel" Daniels
Team 3D
The Machine, Rhino
Sting

ME! I like HHH
1324-t3.jpg

MaxUFC said:
You mean you watch if your friends paid PPV, not you? :laugh2:
No, we go out to restaurants that have PPV for free. If you check the WWE website, you can find where they are hosting PPV at various locations in your city (if your city is listed).

Yea, u are smart! I wish WWE blast area does provide at least one restaurant/bar in DC area, but they dont have one, so I have digital cable box and all my friends come my home to pay me and watch WWE PPV!

By the way, I always hate Triple H all the way! I hope he will lose at WrestleMania 22 to John Cena, ha

MY FAVOURITE: RANDY ORTON!!! JOHN CENA!!! AND R.I.P EDDIE GURRIERO god bless him :(

farewell65 said:
Yea, u are smart! I wish WWE blast area does provide at least one restaurant/bar in DC area, but they dont have one, so I have digital cable box and all my friends come my home to pay me and watch WWE PPV!

By the way, I always hate Triple H all the way! I hope he will lose at WrestleMania 22 to John Cena, ha

Keep Dreaming about Triple H to lose,He will win :popcorn:

BTW can you Tape Wrestlemania 22 and sell it to me for like $10?

VamPyroX said:
No, we go out to restaurants that have PPV for free. If you check the WWE website, you can find where they are hosting PPV at various locations in your city (if your city is listed).

Oh, that is cool. Thank you.

Theodore Long is the Worst GM in the history of smackdown! Anyone think vince should fire Theodore Long like he did to Eric Bischoff? I think Vince should hire Roddy Pipper to be the Next SmackDown GM.And Shane McManhon to be the next RAW GM.

farewell65 said:

If you ever have a party, simply invite your friends and charge them a fee depending on how many you think will show up. Most home PPV cost about $30 or so (I think). So, inviting 10 people would cost each $3 (plus snacks/drinks/food). If more come, you can "reimburse" yourself for the snacks you bought. ;)

VamPyroX said:
If you ever have a party, simply invite your friends and charge them a fee depending on how many you think will show up. Most home PPV cost about $30 or so (I think). So, inviting 10 people would cost each $3 (plus snacks/drinks/food). If more come, you can "reimburse" yourself for the snacks you bought. ;)

Yea, I always cost 20 dollars per person include all foods and drinks (pizza, chips, cookies, and more) PPV charge, fee, tax... Itself WrestleMania 22 will cost 50 dollars, not 35 like Royal Rumble or SummerSlam or else PPV during the year...

Buckdodgers said:
Theodore Long is the Worst GM in the history of smackdown! Anyone think vince should fire Theodore Long like he did to Eric Bischoff? I think Vince should hire Roddy Pipper to be the Next SmackDown GM.And Shane McManhon to be the next RAW GM.

Haha, I like the best SmackDowm! GM was Stephanie McMahon! The second best is Theodore Long... The worst SD! GM were Paul Heyman and Kurt Angle! I wonder who will be RAW GM???? :confused:

Buckdodgers said:
Keep Dreaming about Triple H to lose,He will win :popcorn:

BTW can you Tape Wrestlemania 22 and sell it to me for like $10?

Yea, if I can connect my VCR to my digital cable box, if so, then we can work out such as how to payment, mailing, bsbs

Rey Mysterio Is my Hero!

i love wwe, i watch it all the time :D

Shelton Benjamin, HHH, Undertaker and Rey are my fave.

AINT NO STOPPIN ME!

Chajukin said:
Rey Mysterio Is my Hero!

i love wwe, i watch it all the time :D

Shelton Benjamin, HHH, Undertaker and Rey are my fave.

AINT NO STOPPIN ME!

Damn, I hate so much on Rey cuz all bullshit during Royal Rumble Match!!

Rey is heavyweight champion, 6-1-9

He is my hero....

"remember Eddie Guerrero"

Back